BBC for wife

Gbabefantsy

Couple
Aug 28, 2021
We met up with a bbc finaly. My wife as so horny she jumped on him. He ley me sucio his dick then mywife sucked him off. He ate her out then started fucking her. It was amazing he sorbe a condom and came inside my wife he made her cum twic. Super nice guy would love to se him fuck my wife again

We met up with a bbc finaly. My wife as so horny she jumped on him. He ley me sucio his dick then mywife sucked him off. He ate her out then started fucking her. It was amazing he sorbe a condom and came inside my wife he made her cum twic. Super nice guy would love to se him fuck my wife again
Glad for you , did you join in or did you let him fuck your wife by himself? Does he have a nice size dick , compatible with your wifes pussie? Then you should make him your wife’s regular and make her open season to him . Very nice! Enjoy your new toy 😜

Glad for you , did you join in or did you let him fuck your wife by himself? Does he have a nice size dick , compatible with your wifes pussie? Then you should make him your wife’s regular and make her open season to him . Very nice! Enjoy your new toy 😜
I tried to make him a regular. Since we didn’t want just fuck anyone. It was a bit complicated. I actually just contacted him today. He is ready for us again. He is a open minded person and follows our rules. I can’t wait so do it again. We have a date for sep 25th. I’m going to video everything this time.

I tried to make him a regular. Since we didn’t want just fuck anyone. It was a bit complicated. I actually just contacted him today. He is ready for us again. He is a open minded person and follows our rules. I can’t wait so do it again. We have a date for sep 25th. I’m going to video everything this time.
He has a huge thick dick I remember when my wife caressed her cheeks with it. He made her cum twice. He also came twice

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Awesome is he still fucking her

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby