italianwhore

Female
Mar 8, 2019
sacramento ca
The wife is getting fucked by Johnathan now cause she told him its the right time for her to get pregnant so he is pounding her pussy on a daily bases hoping that she gets pregnant and she is so fucken hot now that all she wants is a big cock deep inside of her pussy fucking her hard so Johnathan is giving her plenty of BBC hoping that the wife gets pregnant

Attachments

• IMG_0082.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 180
  • IMG_5675.jpg
    IMG_5675.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 81
Best wishes for successful breeding and a healthy pregnancy. A sign of our times is the increasing numbers of white females bearing and raising black kids.

Reactions: Xiahh
Best wishes for successful breeding and a healthy pregnancy. A sign of our times is the increasing numbers of white females bearing and raising black kids.
thanks and yes it is happening more now and I hope I can get pregnant but it is very hard for me so we will see what happens plus who's baby will it be cause I am fucking several black guys
Yes I know and thanks but I do have a hard time getting pregnant plus I am fucking several black guys besides Jothnathan so I will see what happens and see who's baby it is since they all are fucking me with out condomsIMG_2069.JPG.jpg

Reactions: milkygirl and Xiahh
The wife is getting fucked by Johnathan now cause she told him its the right time for her to get pregnant so he is pounding her pussy on a daily bases hoping that she gets pregnant and she is so fucken hot now that all she wants is a big cock deep inside of her pussy fucking her hard so Johnathan is giving her plenty of BBC hoping that the wife gets pregnant
Wow! This dudes on xhamster and some other sites.