BBC WILL HOST...

Bull4Real

Male
Oct 18, 2019
Georgia
Well be not in despair there is a solution in which Hotwife gets the whole paxkage of baby-girl-hottie-slut-houseplay, and yes all the
fukking that is buried within the contraints of the time getting prepared to go out.....I give you the BBC/Hotwife sleepover! Nestled
between Columbia, SC and fine funky Atlanta, GA....*****AUGUSTA*****AUGUSTA**** I offer two to three day Hotwife sleepover service!
Yes Mr. Cuckold...you can make the fun freaky fukking your HOTWIFE wants, needs, deserves all tailored with what she feels can bring her
to the edge and lay foundation for her to take the plunge into Slutty Cleansing!...Think about the graduation from Cuck to Fuck-Stag
respectability Get in touch, outline favorites (libations, meals, etc.)without being in and out to shows or what have you, just a cool
apartment playground, safety, and BBC...She can be dropped off, sent for all leading to a piece of free use partying and fucking
without the hassle of hurry up and go....While you(cuck) utilize that time to do what you know you do! And upon the reconnection
of you and your hotwife the adventures of each of your seperated experiences will filter all repressed naughtiness of Hot turned Slut and
stag to Cuck, sharing whatever was learned in each of your "Wife/Bull/Cuck" roles.....in short Cuck gets Fucked...Hotwife fulfills her inner
Slut! Binge watchinn a show naked ass up in a spoon position with her bull in the comfort of a home enviroment, and the Cuck learning to
ride the bike of manhood, or just doing what he wants(use time wisely)....its a grand day for all!
SO LISTEN UP CUCKS, get hotwife FUCKED....take time for private freak space GOOD LUCK! HOTWIVES GET RIGHT, FORGET YOURSELF for a
COUPLE of NIGHTS..As funny as it seems....hit me up lets make some dreams....