BDSM!! Why ? Why NOT?

Dec 22, 2018
Do you like BDSM or is it offensive to you? What are you favorite BDSM dynamics? Have you been collared? Are you submissive ? Do you like being told what to do? Can you serve and be obedient to a sex master? Master wants to share you, or keep you in a cage, display you, you game? What was your first BDSM experience?

104.JPG205.JPG201.JPG

My wife and I have engaged in various BDSM kink since we started dating. We are both switch personalities - she is mostly dominant, but will exercise her sub side often. I am mostly dominant, but generally submissive to her.

We enjoy various things, from cock and ball bondage, teasing and denial, edging, and extended orgasm / forced orgasm play, to mild bondage. She particularly enjoys role-play, dressing for sex, and fetish wear.

We've got all sorts of toys and outfits in our collection, things like shackles, cuffs, e-stim gear, medical toys, and various sorts of ropes and cords.

Our first BDSM experience together was while we were dating - KK had me role-play an abduction and sexual coercion scene out with her. She was barefoot, blindfolded, gagged, wearing just a t-shirt and shorts, with her wrists bound behind her back, and her ankles bound, in the back seat of my car. We went to a deserted industrial complex, where she wanted me to use her mouth, pussy, and ass. KK scripted the whole thing, and made me memorize it before we had our "bondage date."

im quite submissive and love being told what to do, as well as dirty talk and rough sex. I have been restrained and used on a few occasions and giving up control like that was very arousing and I've definitely had bulls that have shared me with friends x

We are not a bdsm couple but I am sexually submissive to my wife and she spanks me, teases me and sometimes punishes me in other ways. Always in our sexual play, not in our everyday life.

My husband loved to tie me up and fuck me along with various amounts of pain, forced deep throat, humiliation, etc. I didn't always enjoy it. After caging and cucking him I now extremely enjoy fully submitting to my bulls knowing how much it frustrates my husband. Several of my bulls often exceed what my husband used to do to me.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby