Be honest, why do you think your wife/gf prefers making love to well hung guys???

Cathy

Female
Nov 23, 2018
Picture7.jpg

In my case it's simple, bigger cocks:
Stimulates my pussy and my mind more.
I love that full, slightly stretched feeling.
Can fuck me in more position.
Well hung guys are more confident.
I love being filled really deep.
Most well hung guys usually produce more cum.
With well hung guys I cum harder, more often, and for longer.
Well hung guys usually have more well hung friends.
Usually well hung guys are not insecure and don't ask so many silly questions.

Robin admitted to me that the biggest cock she ever had was when she cheated on her 2nd husband while he was out to sea with a Naval Officer. She said he was the biggest and her best fuck ever, but then she said that while she truly enjoyed it, she wouldn’t want a guy that big as regular partner, that he was almost too big for her small tight pussy and that it was painful at times. Fast forward a few years and I finally convinced her to try her first BBC, he was a buddy of mine. At first she was afraid he would be too big for her, but he took his time and went slow and easy with her, more like making love to her than fucking her. That first time he had began with wearing a condom, after a little while I asked her if it felt good, she said yeah but she was starting to get a little sore. He asked her if she wanted him to stop, she replied with, no, I want you to hurry up and cum! He said it was probably going to take a little bit longer at which time she realized that he was wearing a condom, she told him to take it off and to cum inside her, she told him she couldn’t get pregnant because she’d had a hysterectomy, which I verified that she couldn’t and also that she didn’t like condoms. Because they made her sore and most importantly, because she loved the feeling of making a guy cum and fill her pussy, I loved it too!! So he pulled out, quickly took it off and easily slid his cock inside her and picked up the pace and like so many others, he was pumping her full in only a short time after! Her pussy is like velvet and few guys could last long, unless we had been drinking just enough that is. Lol. We, (him, her and me,) played together other times, but there were times when I asked her to try different positions that I wanted to see her in with him, she’d say no and then I ended up catching them fucking twice when they both thought I was gone, and, with her in the position I had already asked her to do! I’m not stupid, so I’m certain they’ve hooked up many other times! But she would always say, she wouldn’t want a huge cock everyday, what do you make of that Cathy?

Last edited:
I think you summed it up pretty well.
This is the one thing I can't provide. She needs good hard pounding, feeling stretched to the max and penetrated deeply. Also the dominating well hung guys usually do is making her wet.
One specific in my case is she just likes feeling other men's attention and being used for please.

Personally, my exwife preferred any cock big or small as long as it was on a different guy. She liked a well hung guy to really fill her pussy and a smaller cock to do anal. Me, I was in between so she liked both from me. My new wife does like to roam a bit but only to get as big as possible, mine gets "boring" after a while, her words not mine.

Personally, my exwife preferred any cock big or small as long as it was on a different guy. She liked a well hung guy to really fill her pussy and a smaller cock to do anal. Me, I was in between so she liked both from me. My new wife does like to roam a bit but only to get as big as possible, mine gets "boring" after a while, her words not mine.
so she still has sex with you hasn't cut you off like I've heard so many guys say their wifes dont let them fuck them just cleanup duty. If so to where she still fucks you like mf couple do you doing good.

Reactions: owlcuck
whats wrong guys, can't you handle the truth??????

Cathy, how can we even answer that its subjective to your wants desires and experience. Do you think that part of it, the excitement is for any dick not belonging to your man would excite you since in your mind your getting away with having another man other than your man?

What I mean Flipping the tables, I have a freind that likes fucking married women getting them to cheat, one quean fell for him lets say he was a bull stag whatever but not cuck. And she was then going to get divorced from her loser husband to be with this guy. Well when she divorced her man for the bull when the day it was final he dumped her. Wasn't same thrill that she want married anymore to the other guy.

And what do you consider hung BTW? Length or avg length and super thick? My wife says she would always prefers thickness to thin and long.

This is the one thing I can't provide. She needs good hard pounding, feeling stretched to the max and penetrated deeply. Also the dominating well hung guys usually do is making her wet.
One specific in my case is she just likes feeling other men's attention and being used for please.
Kogjin are you dom though with smaller cock? Are you avg sized or smaller?

View attachment 434039

In my case it's simple, bigger cocks:
Stimulates my pussy and my mind more.
I love that full, slightly stretched feeling.
Can fuck me in more position.
Well hung guys are more confident.
I love being filled really deep.
Most well hung guys usually produce more cum.
With well hung guys I cum harder, more often, and for longer.
Well hung guys usually have more well hung friends.
Usually well hung guys are not insecure and don't ask so many silly questions.
I agree with alot of what you say. I also like to look at my well hung lovers cocks ,knowing that big thick cock will soon be taking me to sexual heaven is a turn on in itself. Sucking a big cock is amazing, I'll just leave it at that. Once it's in you the feeling is off the charts GREAT !

She gets/got such a rush out of fucking her lover not because of the size of his cock but because he was so unhesitatingly commanding with her - ready always as he was to simply flip her over and brutally buttfuck her while choking her and forcing her to watch in a mirror.
That's fucking hot was he avg sized then but just took control not giving her a chance to say no. Hot

Reactions: PatWithWings
That's fucking hot was he avg sized then but just took control not giving her a chance to say no. Hot
Yep - absolutely dominating, which is not something I'd felt was okay for me to be with her. She's normally too feisty and independent. But turns out she has a special place for cavemen - especially when they can barely control their desire for her and for filling her with their seed over and over again.

Reactions: lookingiansa
Most women like to be a bit sub at least. What the guy to TAKE her sometimes.
Not forecful
That's maybe what you feel every one different. Maybe the wife/gf wants to be treated that way rough over the top Dom man fucking her. But not her man, who loves her, cares for her too much to fuck her how she needs.

Hell I used to have a hang-up of Cumming in my wife's mouth only. Made me feel I was treating my wife like a whore, ehich put everyone else I was fucking. I could cum easily in any other man or woman's mouth . But didn't look at my wife that way. Still don't much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Craigatore
Robin admitted to me that the biggest cock she ever had was when she cheated on her 2nd husband while he was out to sea with a Naval Officer. She said he was the biggest and her best fuck ever, but then she said that while she truly enjoyed it, she wouldn’t want a guy that big as regular partner, that he was almost too big for her small tight pussy and that it was painful at times. Fast forward a few years and I finally convinced her to try her first BBC, he was a buddy of mine. At first she was afraid he would be too big for her, but he took his time and went slow and easy with her, more like making love to her than fucking her. That first time he had began with wearing a condom, after a little while I asked her if it felt good, she said yeah but she was starting to get a little sore. He asked her if she wanted him to stop, she replied with, no, I want you to hurry up and cum! He said it was probably going to take a little bit longer at which time she realized that he was wearing a condom, she told him to take it off and to cum inside her, she told him she couldn’t get pregnant because she’d had a hysterectomy, which I verified that she couldn’t and also that she didn’t like condoms. Because they made her sore and most importantly, because she loved the feeling of making a guy cum and fill her pussy, I loved it too!! So he pulled out, quickly took it off and easily slid his cock inside her and picked up the pace and like so many others, he was pumping her full in only a short time after! Her pussy was like velvet and few guys could last long, unless we had been drinking just enough that is. Lol. We, (him, her and me,) played together other times, but there were times when I asked her to try different positions that I wanted to see her in with him, she’d say no and then I ended up catching them fucking twice when they both thought I was gone, and, with her in the position I had already asked her to do! I’m not stupid, so I’m certain they’ve hooked up many other times! But she would always say, she wouldn’t want a huge cock everyday, what do you make of that Cathy?
lol, maybe not every day, just most days. I suggest she is like me she is addicted to big cock, with a lesser hung guy i mostly only want to fuck in positions I like best, whereas with a really well hung guy i become submissive and will do pretty much anything he wants to pleasure him, and yes without a condom is way better.

that's all a part of becoming submissive to me having him use me as his cum dump, i become his while he's fucking me good

if she is going to stray, it only normal she will seek out well hung guys if she has had big before, because from her past big cock experiences she will know they make her cum more often, harder and for longer

Last edited: