Be honest

I don’t think about anyone else. If you’d seen my wife’s pussy you’d understand why. It’s an honour to fuck it, she’d never allow someone small to do so. Check our media.

i used to fuck a woman I worked with, she openly told me she thought only of David Beckham during sex with anyone. I found this quite hot. She said she would crawl over broken glass and lick his wife’s pussy just to suck his cock and lick his ass crack. My dick was merely a sex toy to her so she could imagine being fucked and enslaved by him.

she always said she’d let him do literally whatever he wanted to her, even if she was married at the time etc, no matter who was watching. she used to buy me all his underwear/clothing range and aftershave etc and insist I wore it.

she had a male flatmate who she hated but who was basically in love with her. If he was out she’d demand that I fuck her in his bed and wipe my dick on the pillow. If he was home she’d make me groan loudly but stay quiet herself. She didn’t want to give him anything he could be aroused by, but wanted him to know she was getting fucked hard and that another man was doing things to her he could only dream of.

all came to a head one night when he walked in on us, her handcuffed to HIS bed in his room with her leather boot-cladden ankles behind her ears, me dressed in full England kit fucking the shit out of her like she was a prostitute with no condom. We didn’t know he was on his way home. She had to move out shortly after. But he did kindly allow me to finish inside her before we left his room. I know he secretly loved it.

Last edited: