Became a sub cuck

Jun 7, 2017
I, like most of everyone else on here always had my fantasies about the Hotwife/cuckold lifestyle but never had the nerve to bring it up to my wife. My wife and I have been together for 13 year and married for 8 years, she was 18 when we got together, she had her wild time in her mid-teens but was far from a slut. She is absolutely beautiful (olive skin, long legs, 32d breasts, athletic body) just one of those women that commands a room when she walks in.

She was always somewhat shut off sexually, don't get me wrong we would fuck (and it was hot) but there was no doggystyle she did not want me looking at her asshole at all (she has one of those tiny tight ones). We had moved to a new town a few years in to our marriage, the sex was still there but not as hot as it was early on, anyways one day I had noticed her peaking out of our spare bedroom blinds with her hand down her pants, I went to the front room and looked out and saw our neighbor (ex military guy) working out. He was a sharp looking guy with a cut body. Shortly after that I'd notice them talking outside (nothing major) but along with that I'd notice she'd want to fuck after talking with him and her pussy would be soaked.

I very slowly carefully started bringing up hotwife type of stuff to her (somewhat jokingly, but serious) she was very closed off to it. But again I persisted, I read different advice online on how to talk with your wife about it. The first step I took was buying sex toys, she was shocked when I first brought them out (a clit vibrator and a nice sized dildo). She finally agreed to ride the dildo mounted on a side table. She squirted all over.

Nothing ever happened with the military neighbor as we moved shortly after this, but during this time the hotwife talk got hotter and hotter, she started dressing sluttier, started lightly flirting with guys in front of me. We ended up meeting someone through a mutual acquaintance, I knew he was a dominant person upon first meeting him, he is almost 50 but looks like he's in his 30s. Works out daily, drives a flashy car, oozes confidence. And he is a sharp looking guy, he's Italian, so he has the dark hair and eyes and is very muscular.

He used to only contact me by phone, but roughly a month of this he said "I need your wife's number, there are sometimes I can't get ahold of you and need to get information sooner than you get back to me"

I got instantly hard because I knew what was going on. I gave him her number and he hasn't called me since. They would talk on the phone once or twice a week. My wife finally admitted that she was very attracted to him. I got rock hard. I pulled down my pants and showed her my hard cock, she got turned on and said "oh my god, are you really hard because of this?" And I just blurted out "yes, I am. I've always wanted to be sexually submissive to you and allow you to fed your desires"

I felt like time had froze. Then she grabbed my cock and said "you are a fucking nasty bitch, aren't you?". It's been on since then. She actually started using toys on me and telling me about the things her and him talked about while using toys of my ass. Finally after months for foreplay he came over while I was at work and she blew him, she said his cock was so thick she couldn't fit her mouth around it. She said she had never seen such a thick cock in her life.

After that our playtime got very intense, she had actually had an overnight date with him planned a couple of weeks later and she refused to even touch me. She made me (and yes, she actually made me) use a toy on myself while jerking off while she would stand over me and rub herself while saying things to me like "you are a fucking dirty boy."

The date ended up falling through for various reasons, he travels a lot so his time in town is few and far between.

My wife's sexuality has really opened up since then, she started hosting sex toy parties with her girlfriends. She told them that she had bought me a fleshlight (which she had) and that she loves it and that when I want to fuck and she doesn't feel like it she just sends me to my room and has me use that. She said her friends laughed.

Fast forward to now, she finally went on a date with him a few weeks ago, nothing major happened. Just kissing, a handjob and fingering for her. But they do have another date this Friday (everyone keep their fingers crossed for me)

That's a great dynamic between you guys. I like it. Early on, that's how my wife and I forged ahead. I've forgotten how it became so demeaning and humiliating for her to give me a hand job. It was basically just a way for me to get a release, but she made it clear that it only worked because her hands were small enough (lol) and she'd stay clothed and get it over with. It really turned me on.