Becareful what you ask for!!

Curious Couple1

Sex hasnt even happened yet and I'm jealous, having alot of doubts, while she texts with him at work. Sharing pics asking questions of what each other like etc. And shes telling me about it. So becareful for what you guy ask for when you tell your wife you want them to fuck someone else or you want them to be a hotwife!!! I'm doing good but it harder than I thought.

Trust, Truth, Communication and a loving relationship are critical before venturing down the road of Hotwifing, swinging, etc. It took us years to build up to a point where we both encourage the lifestyle but we always remain within the boundaries of the rules we set. It can and will reward an already healthy relationship and will certainly kill a troubled one. Small steps first.

Sex hasnt even happened yet and I'm jealous, having alot of doubts, while she texts with him at work. Sharing pics asking questions of what each other like etc. And shes telling me about it. So becareful for what you guy ask for when you tell your wife you want them to fuck someone else or you want them to be a hotwife!!! I'm doing good but it harder than I thought.
Going through all those emotions is completely normal. It’s part of what makes it so exciting and when it finally happens, you’ll know right then and there if it’s for either of you or not. Good luck and keep us posted please.

I‘m sure most of us had that anxious feeling at first. But I am very happy that I have what if wished for.

I‘m sure most of us had that anxious feeling at first. But I am very happy that I have what if wished for.
Have been in this lifestyle for 40 years. It doesn't get any better in the sense that there will (and should) always be a conflict of emotions when supporting your wife to have sex with other men. I honestly can say I am as jealous, excited, anxious, turned-on, and worried, now as when we started as newlyweds. We've always communicated very well and I've (nearly) always played a role in selecting her mates. In almost all instances I met them in person - especially in the days before cell phones and the internet. Hang in there ... keep communicating w/ her.

I wished for that it was a challenge at first but now wish for bigger and better and Yes wishes do come true.So many more boxes to tick now.

You might want to back out of it if it's not too late. You know how you feel when you fantasize about it, and then you cum. That's how you are going to feel the only problem is she will have been fuck. Once fucked there is no turning back. I loved it when my wife was getting fucked, but she decided not to do it anymore. I would have some jealous moments, but fortunately for me they were short lived. The only problem I had with the entire thing is she would not let him fuck her in the ass. He had a regular size dick, but he would fuck her so long and hard that I think she was afraid. Don't let a fantasy ruin your relationship. By the way I will say this the first time she fucked this guy was the most stressful. I was not stressed that he was fucking her, but I was stressing waiting on the details.

You might want to back out of it if it's not too late. You know how you feel when you fantasize about it, and then you cum. That's how you are going to feel the only problem is she will have been fuck. Once fucked there is no turning back. I loved it when my wife was getting fucked, but she decided not to do it anymore. I would have some jealous moments, but fortunately for me they were short lived. The only problem I had with the entire thing is she would not let him fuck her in the ass. He had a regular size dick, but he would fuck her so long and hard that I think she was afraid. Don't let a fantasy ruin your relationship. By the way I will say this the first time she fucked this guy was the most stressful. I was not stressed that he was fucking her, but I was stressing waiting on the details.
That got me hard

Thank you for the insightful response. We have backed off a little. The fantasy is defiantly still alive but our sexual high we loved for a couple months has demonished.