Becky...stripping for a photographer

Should I bare all?

• Total voters
So 5 likes on the last picture posted takes us to another target.....time for another photo, hope you like the cleavage

View attachment 30687

The target for the next photo is.....one tribute photo or 25 votes cast on the poll
Oooh Becky, what we can see of your face looks beautiful mmmmm I so want to see your face and pump a massive load of cum into it mmmm

As I mentioned earlier there was something a little unusual going on with this photo shoot.......as the photographer was taking the pictures of me, my husband was taking photo's of the whole thing.......so as my panties slid slowly down my stockings, Phil was snapping away and my husband was further back catching both of us.

View attachment 31539

seems to be a favourite position of mine....bent over with my panties halfway down my legs

View attachment 31540

This one shows Phil taking the picture.....
Well I hope they got you naked. Lovely body lime yours must be sen and touched and pleasured

Well I finally got my 25 votes :) and we've almost reached the 1000 views so I can't really hold up posting another photo....this time without the jacket

View attachment 31205

What sort of target do I ask for now? Maybe a cum tribute from one of my photos or 1250 views or.....let's see where we get to.
What I wouldn'tgive to be kneeling behind you holding those delicious tits

Thought I would look at this old thread and was surprised to see it had 9k views and 71 to 2 votes for me to bare all. Perhaps I should resurrect it? What do you think?

Reactions: werekinky2
Only just joined this site and I've already voted for you to get naked. Very much a tease, very sexy. I hope you will appease your public, we NEED to see you in all of your glory. Pretty Please.

Only just joined this site and I've already voted for you to get naked. Very much a tease, very sexy. I hope you will appease your public, we NEED to see you in all of your glory. Pretty Please.
Thank you so much Grandhomme, its people like you who made posting here such a pleasure, I'll certainly try to continue this thread very very soon

Reactions: werekinky2
You are a really sexy lady ,can’t get over your street walking episode that makes you brave to thanx

Looking forward to the Interactive Strip....Brig and I have a few ideas for you.

I wanted it to be a little more interactive but no one seemed to want to suggest anything so its more just a strip now......but love to hear your ideas, bet they are really kinky

Last edited: