Becky...stripping for a photographer

Should I bare all?

• Total voters
Still waiting to get to the next target...to be honest I'm almost giving up on this thread....

And the chase is?

Cut to the chase.

Cut to the chase is a phrase that means to get to the point without wasting time.

The saying originated from film studios, particularly with silent films. It was a favourite of, and thought to have been coined by Hal Roach Sr.

History

Early films, particularly comedies, often climaxed in chase scenes. Some inexperienced screenwriters or directors would pad the film with unnecessary dialogue and prolong the time before the exciting chase scene. Cut to the chase was a phrase used by movie studio executives to mean that the audience shouldn't get distracted by the extra dialogue, and that the film should get to the interesting scenes without unnecessary delays. The phrase is now widely used, and means "get to the point."

I understand what 'cut to the chase' means, I was just wondering what your meaning was in the context of this thread but I suppose I will take it as the literal meaning as you have defined.

I meant no malice by my comment. In fact I was agreeing with you to some extent. My thoughts were that, if you’re not getting the desired result in this thread, then post the pics you have and move on to more successful endeavours. Brigitte and myself have been members here only for a short time and we have quickly realised that this is not the type of site that engages in an abundance of “audience participation”.

Last edited:
I meant no malice by my comment. In fact I was agreeing with you to some extent. My thoughts were that, if you’re not getting the desired result in this thread, then post the pics you have and move on to more successful endeavours. Brigitte and myself have been members here only for a short time and we have quickly realised that this is not the type of site that engages in an abundance of “audience participation”.
My apologies. I had taken your comment to mean something a little different. I know that engaging people on here is rather difficult but this was my, albeit feeble, attempt to generate a little enthusiasm and involvement.

Reactions: Oddzilla
I was very tempted to delete this thread but after thinking about it for a while, and receiving a number of requests to keep it going I will post another photo in the set. But as I do I really have to say the idea behind this thread was to try to get some of who don't contribute looking and commenting.......

P3020035.JPG

Time I lost my panties.....

Considering how many people love and have commented on your shared adventures here, I can't believe this hasn't been going strong this whole time. I truly appreciate what you share, thanks so much.
Mwah....thank you so much, its people like you that keep us posting and enjoying it here...Becky xx

Reactions: C8ball16 and BizSC
As I mentioned earlier there was something a little unusual going on with this photo shoot.......as the photographer was taking the pictures of me, my husband was taking photo's of the whole thing.......so as my panties slid slowly down my stockings, Phil was snapping away and my husband was further back catching both of us.

photo 11.jpg

seems to be a favourite position of mine....bent over with my panties halfway down my legs

P3020038.JPG

This one shows Phil taking the picture.....

Nice pic. I have to say that the photo that was taken using only available light looks nicer that the flash photography. It seems warmer and more romantic.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Yeah we have a set of photos taken by Phil plus the full set taken by my husband of the whole photo set and more....

Natural light does have more effect but then sometimes it doesn't really show that well and you end up with a dark or blurry image

You'll have to wait and see....conclusion cumming soon

Reactions: Berks56 and BizSC
View attachment 30351

The target response for the first photo is; 5 comments or 10 likes or 100 views. Once we pass one of those milestones I’ll post the second picture in the series. So, the ball is in your court everyone……
I was very tempted to delete this thread but after thinking about it for a while, and receiving a number of requests to keep it going I will post another photo in the set. But as I do I really have to say the idea behind this thread was to try to get some of who don't contribute looking and commenting.......

View attachment 31460

Time I lost my panties.....
I love it you it's like your are slowing a very sexy position you want it in lady you have a very sexy ass