Becky's first experience as a prostitute

The first time I got paid was a bachelor party,small group 4 guys +hubby,it was a different and very arousing experience,so 4 times a year we do this and love it,we put the cash up and do fun things with it,with each dollar we spend my pussy gets wet.Lynn.
and I bet you look forward to it every time :rolleyes: but I have to agree there's something about being paid for sex that is so arousing :rolleyes:

I have done this many times and the thrill of it is amazing. I have never walked the street like in your story but I have a fuck buddy who sets things up for me in hotels or at his house. Nothing like having a complete stranger negotiate how much he wants to pay to fuck you while you just wait like a fuck toy

I have done this many times and the thrill of it is amazing. I have never walked the street like in your story but I have a fuck buddy who sets things up for me in hotels or at his house. Nothing like having a complete stranger negotiate how much he wants to pay to fuck you while you just wait like a fuck toy
We both found it so arousing me being on the street available to anyone with the money to buy me......and having my husband close by meant I felt reasonably safe to

You really should have taken prostitution up as a career choice Becky, you really look the part and I reckon you would have earned a fortune ;);)

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
The first time I went 'on the game' it was incredibly exciting, I was so aroused by it I really didn't consider any other implications. Then as I said earlier in this post my only regret then was that I only did one customer. I did rectify this later when I went back and did it again. However, this time I started to realise it wasn't all about the excitement. When you get into a car with a complete stranger you are taking your life in your hands, they could be anyone. I was lucky and speaking to a couple of the other girls working there I gained a tremendous respect for them doing what they do most nights just to pay the rent and put food on the table.

My first time I was very nervous and I actually go stage fright when a man came up to me. I ran away. It was a week before I attempted it again. That was nearly 30 years ago.

Reactions: Frank1943
My first time I was very nervous and I actually go stage fright when a man came up to me. I ran away. It was a week before I attempted it again. That was nearly 30 years ago.
I was very nervous that first time as well but I felt so elated after my first customer that I stopped, something I really regretted which is why I went back to do it properly the second time.

Thanks sparky, I have to say that the thought crossed my husband's mind, he would have loved me to work the street on a regular basis
I hope both you and your hubby agree to take it up as a career. I think you have a great future doing this and if you enjoy it, it will not be work in your mind but an enjoyable pastime. Good luck and best wishes.
TX.

I hope both you and your hubby agree to take it up as a career. I think you have a great future doing this and if you enjoy it, it will not be work in your mind but an enjoyable pastime. Good luck and best wishes.
TX.
Thank you Frank, it was my husband's fantasy for me to play the prostitute but I have to say it turned me on as well standing on the street available to anyone. As for a career, can't say I'm so sure about that :eek: but I would certainly have wanted to try working in a brothel if I'd had the chance...:oops:

I never intended to make it a full time career but time moved on and I found it enjoyable and worth a lot of money. I am 30 years on the streets this year
I can understand how you got hooked, I know I could have easily, especially if I had had the opportunity to work in a brothel

Thank you Frank, it was my husband's fantasy for me to play the prostitute but I have to say it turned me on as well standing on the street available to anyone. As for a career, can't say I'm so sure about that :eek: but I would certainly have wanted to try working in a brothel if I'd had the chance...:oops:
They say that if you do what you like. you will never work a day in your life. And what better way to make money?

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx