Becky's first experience as a prostitute

xxxcouplexxx

Couple
Gold member
Dec 30, 2016
UK
We were fascinated to read Ann's post about fulfilling her fantasy of being a whore and decided to share a similar experience that we had several years back.

It had always been my husband's fantasy for me to go 'on the game' and sell my body to a stranger but I had always resisted, mainly due to my own nervousness, despite finding the idea a huge turn-on. Eventually though, after much persuasion I relented and finally agreed to try it.

We picked a location some way away from our home, a small run-down industrial area, that had a reputation for having working girls around after dark. Also we decided to try our little game on a Sunday night when we hoped everything would be quieter. I must confess that despite my worries about what I was going to do I found it very arousing getting ready and chose to wear as little as possible, just a short skirt with a only a bra under my jacket.

As we had thought the isolated area we had chosen was very quiet and only spotted 2 other girls around but to avoid any possible confrontation with them we chose a spot well away from where they were working. Once parked I got out and took up a pose on the opposite side of the road and nervously waited. It must have been twenty long minutes later before the first car went slowly by me, the driver looking, but not stopping, and I breathed a sigh of both relief and regret. However, a few minutes later the same car re-appeared and pulled up alongside me. My knees were literally shaking now, my stomach in a knot, as I approached the car and lent in the open window. "How much for a blow job?" was the first thing he said. I swallowed hard and told him it would be twenty quid. He nodded, "OK" he quickly agreed, and lent over opening the passenger door for me. I remember pausing and thinking this was it, there would be no going back if I got in before slipping into the seat next to him and directing him to drive behind the empty building that I had been waiting in front of.

It was a warm evening and the car was quite small so once we had parked up and he had given me the money we got out and, without another word, I simply dropped to my knees, undoing his shorts and freeing his cock. A few quick strokes with my hand got it half hard before I leant forward and took it in my mouth, tonguing the head for a brief moment before sucking in half the length. As I swallowed it I did wonder where my husband was and if he was watching or even managing to photograph us.

I guess I had been sucking his cock for a few minutes, feeling it growing harder as my mouth slid up and down his length, and I had started to feel quite aroused when he reached down to pull away from me. I glanced up at him slightly perplexed as he looked down and asked if he could fuck me now. Fortunately, I had the presence of mind to tell him it would be another twenty. He agreed immediately and pulled another note out of his wallet which I exchanged for one of the condoms I had on me.

I stood up watching him as he rolled the rubber sheath onto his prick before turning round and bending over the back of his car, legs apart, my pussy absolutely soaking wet now. He grasped my hips and I had just a moment to brace myself before he pushed his cock against my pussy and slid straight into me making me gasp and go up onto my toes. I remember it felt enormous inside me and I knew immediately that he would make me cum. His fingers dug into my hips as he began to thrust and sure enough half a dozen deep strokes later I was groaning out loud, my pussy clenching, as I came hard on his cock. He didn't last much longer and about a dozen frenzied thrusts later, with me squirming and panting on his cock, he groaned and jerked several times as he emptied his load into the condom, grunting loudly with effort as he did.

I'd like to say I did more punters that night but I didn't. After we had tidied ourselves up and he dropped me back at my pitch I waited until he had driven away before going across to my husband. We both agreed how exciting and arousing it had been but decided to call it quits for the night and go home.

View media item 7188

P1010050.jpgP1010041.jpg P1010067.jpg P1010069.jpg

Last edited:
We were fascinated to read Ann's post about fulfilling her fantasy and decided to share a similar experience that we had several years back. It had always been my husband's fantasy for me to go on the game but I had always resisted despite finding the idea a huge turn-on eventually though I finally I relented and let him persuade me to try it. We picked a location away from home that had a reputation for having working girls being around after dark although we did decide to try on a Sunday night when we hoped everything would be quiet. I must confess I found it very arousing getting ready and chose a short skirt with a just a bra under my jacket.

As we had thought the run-down area was very quiet and only spotted 2 other girls around but to avoid any possible confrontation we chose a spot well away from them. Once parked I got out and took up a pose at the side of the road and nervously waited. It must have been twenty minutes later before the first car went slowly by me, the driver looking, but not stopping and I breathed a sigh of relief. However, a few minutes later it re-appeared and pulled up alongside me. My knees were literally shaking as I approached the car and lent in the window, "How much for a blow job?" was the first thing he said. I told him it would be twenty quid and he quickly agreed and lent over opening the door for me. I remember pausing and thinking this was it, there would be no going back before slipping into the passenger seat next to him and directing him to drive behind the empty building.

It was a warm evening so once we had parked and he had given me the money we got out of the car and I dropped to my knees, undoing his shorts and freeing his cock. A few quick strokes got it hard before I took it in my mouth, sucking in half his length. As I swallowed it I did wonder where my husband was and if he was watching or managing to photograph us. I guess I had been sucking his cock for a few minutes and feeling very aroused when he pulled away and asked if he could fuck me. I had the presence of mind to tell him it would be another twenty and so he pulled out another note which I exchanged for one of the condoms I had on me.

I watched him roll the rubber onto his prick before turning round and bending over the back of the car, my pussy absolutely soaking wet by now. He grasped my hips and slid straight into me making me gasp and go up onto my toes. I remember it felt enormous in me and knew immediately that he would make me cum. Sure enough half a dozen strokes later I was groaning out loud and cumming hard on his cock. Fortunately he didn't last much longer and soon emptied his load into the condom.

I'd like to say I did more punters that night but I didn't. Once he had dropped me back at my pitch and gone my husband and I called it quits for the night.

View media item 7188

View attachment 17404 View attachment 17405 View attachment 17406
oh wow Becky - you are such a totally amazing hot sexy horny girl. mmmmm

Hello, It makes me wet to think of being paid for sex. Is it really great?
The first time I went 'on the game' it was incredibly exciting, I was so aroused by it I really didn't consider any other implications. Then as I said earlier in this post my only regret then was that I only did one customer. I did rectify this later when I went back and did it again. However, this time I started to realise it wasn't all about the excitement. When you get into a car with a complete stranger you are taking your life in your hands, they could be anyone. I was lucky and speaking to a couple of the other girls working there I gained a tremendous respect for them doing what they do most nights just to pay the rent and put food on the table.

Likely because we all want other men fucking our wives, but this gets us thinking....
what if our wives/partners told us they wanted to try doing the same thing?.
I'm as naughty as I thought I could be, but would I agree if she asked?...
well it was his fantasy originally, I just got caught up in it and found myself getting aroused at the thought of selling myself