Becky goes back on the game

She Bear became a whore once, but it was not planned like Becky’s.

There was a guy who she often saw while on the job who always gave her admiring looks and friendly exchanges but not any direct flirts. He was 30 something, obviously a businessman of some sort, tall, reasonably handsome with a pleasant smile.
I asked her if she wanted to fuck him and she said maybe, but once while passing near one another they accidentally bumped and she said she thought she felt a gun under his coat so she wondered if perhaps he was some sort of gangster and if so she feared she could be hurt.

He usually arrived where she worked early on Mondays and again late on Thursdays, and then he always went straight to a little lounge for a drink. She too often frequented the same place after finishing her week's work to relax some before she made the 30-mile drive on home.

I suggested the following week I would get two connecting rooms at the hotel nearby that lounge and if she wanted to fuck him to work her magic on him in the lounge and bring him up to the room and I would be in the adjoining room listing and possibly be watching, to make sure she was not in any danger. After some thought, she agreed.

Everything went as planned and she did bring him up and I was able to peek in as they undressed each other and sure enough he was packing. However, the revolver was the only snub-nose he was packing.
She started off by sucking him hard and then slid on the bed and he nailed her with her on her back and legs high in the air. He didn’t last very long and she didn’t really have a good cum. But he didn’t seem to be in a hurry to leave so they lay there side by side and talked for a while. I could hear some of what was being said but not all of it.
Finally, she turned so she was facing me and when she saw me peeping she smiled and then went down on his flaccid dick with that wonderful tongue of her’s and in no time she had turned it into a rock hard cock. Then she climbed on top and slowly lowered herself down. Knowing I was watching she reached down and with her fingers spread her pussy lips as he gradually disappeared into her cum soaked pussy.
This time the guy lasted a long time and I was getting so turned on watching her riding up and down and her big hooters swing out and back in again, to say nothing of the sounds she was making and the fact she was telling him how much she loved to fuck, and how good his cock felt in her, and on and on.
I don’t know how long it lasted but she had three good cums before he began to really buck under her and she began yelling, “Oh yes, shoot it in me. Oh, how I love to feel it shoot in me.” When he finally did she had a huge climax and screamed loudly then fell over on him.

Not long after that, he dressed and just before he walked out he dropped two U.S. Grants on the dresser and said, “You were worth every penny,” and then left.
She had never asked for any money and never really gave him any indication she was a working girl, but she did spend the hundred on herself.

I hurried over and plunged my hard cock in her very wet pussy before I shot my Jizm on the floor.

Just as we were gathering her things so we could go to the other room and dress for dinner I spotted what appeared to be a small black leather billfold under the table and picking it up realized it was in fact not a wallet at all rather it contained his FBI credentials.

We really didn’t know what to do with them but eventually decided to wait until Monday hoping she would see him while she was at work. Sure enough, he was there and she slipped it to him without anyone seeing her. She said the expression of relief on his face was almost as strong as it had been the first time he shot off in her.

Although they saw one another several times during the following months never again did they get together.

ending the story:

By the end of the night, some four hours later, I finished and my husband drove me home, a sore but very well satisfied girl. After Alan had dropped me back another 4 men had picked me up and fucked me, 3 of them in their cars whilst the fourth approached me on foot and after agreeing my price took me up an alleyway and fucked me up against a wall. I also sucked off 2 more men to completion, swallowing their cum in their cars so all in all a very satisfactory night for prostitute Becky.
good to hear that you were working hard;)

Not posted here in ages but so many comments and likes have made me look up some of my old threads. Thanks so much for making me smile and I really appreciate your comments, so here's one more photo of that night

Attachments

• prostitute02.jpg
    prostitute02.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 99
I'm glad Dr.Dick revived this thread as I've enjoyed your story Becky. I think you could quite easily still get clients.
I just started a few weeks ago as a prostitute (a fantasy I've had for years) and I'm 64.
But I don't fancy working the streets, that can be dangerous! So I've been working from home seeing clients my bull sends my way and I can only say I wish I'd started sooner. It's not really about the money in itself but the thrill of being bought for sex turns both me and hubby on xx