Becky goes back on the game

continuing the story:

My reasons for being there were not to chat so it wasn’t long before I said my goodbye’s and parted company with Annie to drive around the corner to find a quieter spot for me to ‘work’. Once we had parked I climbed out of the car and, nervously, crossed the street to take up my pitch. Waiting at the road side I alternated between standing on the edge of the pavement and walking back and forth, my short skirt flicking up to reveal my stocking tops and the heels on my boots clicking loudly in the quiet night air. A few cars passed slowly by me as I waited, my heart pounding as I watched each car carefully, trying not to look obvious, knowing that my outfit made it completely obvious as to why I was there. I noticed one small black car go around the block a couple of times, the driver looking me over as he drove by, before, on his third pass-by he finally pulled in alongside me.

continuing the story:

I glanced back at my husband then as casually as I could, my stomach in knots, then I crossed to the open passenger window.

“Hi, are you looking for some fun?” I asked as nonchalantly as I could as I leant over a little.

“How much?” came the expected response from the driver.

“£40 for full sex”, I leant further into the window to answer fully aware that if anyone had been behind me they would have a perfect view as my short skirt rode up and my arse was completely on display. He looked me over for a moment before accepting my price and leaning over to unlock the passenger door.

Once again, I found myself climbing into a complete stranger’s car, a working girl about to be paid for sex. I settled into the seat and as he pulled away I directed him to park at the rear of the deserted building behind me.

I think we should park somewhere just a little more private don't you ;)
No not really, I want to have you in public while being watched and preferably with other strangers joining in, feeling your hot body, cumming in your face and on your body while I fuck you from behind. mmmm

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx