Becky goes back on the game

Beginning the story

My first venture into the world of prostitution (see Becky becomes a prostitute – part 1) left me with an initial feeling of euphoria. I had actually done it, despite my worries I had gone ‘on the game’ as my husband put it and been paid for sex by a complete stranger. However, as the days passed I began to feel a growing sense of regret over the fact I had only fucked one punter and I soon came to realise that I wanted to try it again, to really be a prostitute for an evening. My husband was elated when I told him my decision and in complete agreement with me when I said that this time I intended to take my time and really immerse myself in the experience from the moment I began to get ready to the final minute when I returned home. With that in mind we planned another evening for me to go back on the street……

Last edited:
Continuing the story

It had not long finished raining when we arrived back at the run-down industrial estate we had used on our previous adventure. The street lights were reflecting off the puddles as we drove up passing a few working girls plying their trade and on impulse I asked my husband to drop me off just by them. Slipping out of the car I walked as casually as I could back past them, hoping they wouldn’t confront me. The first two girls merely nodded but said nothing more when I passed them and said hello however, the other girl further up the street was older and much more friendly when I spoke to her. Annie, that was her name, asked if I was new but seemed satisfied when I replied that I was looking for a new area to work. We continued to talk for a few minutes, Annie asking me questions, like how long had I been on the game, I lied and said a few months, and who was driving the car, she was most impressed when I told her it was my husband and even agreed to let him take a photo of her. I’m not sure my story convinced her but she didn’t make any objections to me being there…..

Оооо
Continuing the story

It had not long finished raining when we arrived back at the run-down industrial estate we had used on our previous adventure. The street lights were reflecting off the puddles as we drove up passing a few working girls plying their trade and on impulse I asked my husband to drop me off just by them. Slipping out of the car I walked as casually as I could back past them, hoping they wouldn’t confront me. The first two girls merely nodded but said nothing more when I passed them and said hello however, the other girl further up the street was older and much more friendly when I spoke to her. Annie, that was her name, asked if I was new but seemed satisfied when I replied that I was looking for a new area to work. We continued to talk for a few minutes, Annie asking me questions, like how long had I been on the game, I lied and said a few months, and who was driving the car, she was most impressed when I told her it was my husband and even agreed to let him take a photo of her. I’m not sure my story convinced her but she didn’t make any objections to me being there…..
ooo
sıper story

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx