Becky....continuing to be a hotwife (with photos)

I certainly cannot speak for everyone, much less for society as a whole, however I dabble at writing and know that it is well known in media that any story on illicit sex (prostitution) is going to garner readership. Sex sells for sure, but people have a keen interest in the underworld of prostitution too. A lot of women fantasize about it, and men love the thought of their wives doing it, or being with a woman of the night just to see what it would be like. I know I have an unhealthy affinity to see both come to fruition.

Obviously not all your posts have been about dogging and and being a prostitute for a night, but I am betting my wife's lesbian virginity that you got a large number of views, not just from people on this site, but just doing random searches. Personally I would love o see the pictures and stories of that again. Its rare bravado that a woman would even dare do such a thing.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
I certainly cannot speak for everyone, much less for society as a whole, however I dabble at writing and know that it is well known in media that any story on illicit sex (prostitution) is going to garner readership. Sex sells for sure, but people have a keen interest in the underworld of prostitution too. A lot of women fantasize about it, and men love the thought of their wives doing it, or being with a woman of the night just to see what it would be like. I know I have an unhealthy affinity to see both come to fruition.

Obviously not all your posts have been about dogging and and being a prostitute for a night, but I am betting my wife's lesbian virginity that you got a large number of views, not just from people on this site, but just doing random searches. Personally I would love o see the pictures and stories of that again. Its rare bravado that a woman would even dare do such a thing.
Interesting view, I hadn't thought of it that way. Its a shame I've pretty much shown all the photos we took during my brief career as a working girl :(

Reactions: ptjn85