Becky....continuing to be a hotwife (with photos)

Let's add a few more photos to this thread. These pics are from the session with the third guy we chose from the dozens of replies we had to our advert looking for guy's to fuck me. Hope you enjoy them and please feel free to comment :)

Reactions: billinpa
His name was Richard and he seemed reasonable in the photo he sent so we arranged to meet him at a local pub for a drink and a chat. As usual I dressed to arouse, stockings and heels, but my first impression was that Richard seemed a little quiet and as we talked I did wonder if he was perhaps a little too reserved to be able to fuck me as my husband took photo's so when he went to the toilet I took a moment to raise my concerns with my husband. His opinion was similar to mine but he felt that as we had already come this far we should see it through so I allowed myself to be persuaded and when Richard returned to our table we suggested we adjourn to our house.

I needn't have worried as no sooner were we settled than Richard made his move, pulling me towards him and kissing me passionately, his hand sliding up to cup my breast.....

02  kissing1.JPG

If he had appeared a little shy in the pub he certainly wasn't now. His hands were everywhere exploring my body, sliding up under my top, caressing my nipples and arousing them into hard peaks as he kissed me passionately. I could hear my husband across the room with his camera, breathing heavily as he watched and photographed the scene in front of him....

hands everywhere.jpg

Love that photo. Again, my wife is not a Hot Wife so this is only speculation on my part, but I think of anything my wife did, making out and french-kissing her lover would be the hardest to endure jealously wise. maybe I am wrong, but assessing myself, that is what I envision.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Love that photo. Again, my wife is not a Hot Wife so this is only speculation on my part, but I think of anything my wife did, making out and french-kissing her lover would be the hardest to endure jealously wise. maybe I am wrong, but assessing myself, that is what I envision.
Like you said my husband finds me kissing other men the most difficult to deal with but doesn't object to me cumming on another man's cock which I find strange. But that's what happens when you are a hotwife :rolleyes:

This is where it shows I am so messed up mentally; I would let my wife be a prostitute, but oh my kissing her so deeply, now that might be too much! Honestly, I think it is one of those things that would make me extremely amorous upon seeing, but at the same time insanely jealous.

I just noticed in a lot of your photos you are kissing your dates. This was just an observation, and in no way implied disrespect. In fact, I hope you always find my replies respectful.

Of course you are always respectful hun. Yes we do kiss, usually because they kiss me first but it's something I enjoy and I always kiss back....

I hope to be respectful on here, to everyone, but also be honest and genuine as well. I am not at all into flattery because that is essentially lying, and to me that is wrong. So if you see a kind comment, it is from the heart, not just for your postings, but all of them.

It goes without saying, that despite the lifestyle that Hot Wifing is, I have a lot of respect for marriage and those who are married. I might say, "oh Becky, wouldn't I love to have you with me", but it is always means...only with your husband's knowledge. Yes, you are very attractive and live an interesting life, and I would love to join you in that, but if it was to ever drive a wedge between you and your husband (or anyone's husband), I would humbly bow out.

I hope to be respectful on here, to everyone, but also be honest and genuine as well. I am not at all into flattery because that is essentially lying, and to me that is wrong. So if you see a kind comment, it is from the heart, not just for your postings, but all of them.

It goes without saying, that despite the lifestyle that Hot Wifing is, I have a lot of respect for marriage and those who are married. I might say, "oh Becky, wouldn't I love to have you with me", but it is always means...only with your husband's knowledge. Yes, you are very attractive and live an interesting life, and I would love to join you in that, but if it was to ever drive a wedge between you and your husband (or anyone's husband), I would humbly bow out.
If we thought something would divide us we wouldn't even go there, not that anything would (I think) :rolleyes:. A little jealousy though goes a long way to keeping things hot don't you think....

Richard didn't stop with my breasts though. He was soon caressing me all over, stripping my top off and exposing my breasts before sliding a hand up my stockinged thighs as I opened my legs for his enquiring fingers. By now I was dripping wet, my juices soaking my panties as he teased me through the thin silk material, his tongue flicking at an engorged nipple and making me moan with lust...

getting me stripped.jpg

Richard didn't stop with my breasts though. He was soon caressing me all over, stripping my top off and exposing my breasts before sliding a hand up my stockinged thighs as I opened my legs for his enquiring fingers. By now I was dripping wet, my juices soaking my panties as he teased me through the thin silk material, his tongue flicking at an engorged nipple and making me moan with lust...

View attachment 24383
You are one hot wife! I'm jealous of your friend - I wish that was my tongue and hands exploring, tasting, and teasing that sexy body of yours!

Ms Becky, I've observed,some men ( and I'm sure ladies as well) find kissing on the lips, to be an extremely intamate part of a relationship. Years back I knew a few prostitutes whom would not kiss unless it was with someone they were in a relationship with.. so there's a little insight maybe..ps LOVE the pics, they make me jelous of your dates! Lol

Ms Becky, I've observed,some men ( and I'm sure ladies as well) find kissing on the lips, to be an extremely intamate part of a relationship. Years back I knew a few prostitutes whom would not kiss unless it was with someone they were in a relationship with.. so there's a little insight maybe..ps LOVE the pics, they make me jelous of your dates! Lol
It is very intimate I agree and it does make my husband a little jealous to be honest but then sex is intimate to.

Yes but remember, men view sex differently then women. Yes, I know it's kinda wierd, but then again...most of us think with our little head..ok, from what I've seen here, semi little heads..LOL !

Yes but remember, men view sex differently then women. Yes, I know it's kinda wierd, but then again...most of us think with our little head..ok, from what I've seen here, semi little heads..LOL !
Yes you do....some circumcised some not but all without any common sense ;);)

Last edited: