Becky....continuing to be a hotwife (with photos)

Any shyness was completely gone now as a fully clothed Richard deftly stripped me, my top was quickly removed and my bra pulled down as his hands and mouth worked on my sensitive nipples teasing them into aching points of lust. Then my skirt was dragged down and off before I lifted my hips and allowed him to ease my soaked panties down my stockinged thighs. All I could do was spread my legs wide, laying back and letting him finger my oozing slit as he kissed me, all thoughts of my husband, watching and photographing us, forgotten in my sexual daze.

further still.jpg

You can definitely tell that you are a HotWife in that photo. Beyond the stockings and heels that I find attractive, your body language says it all. With your legs spread, it shows you are completely availed to his every sexual whim. But your arms show even more revealing truths. Relaxed as they are, there is absolutely no setting of any boundaries here; you are all his, kissing included!

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
You can definitely tell that you are a HotWife in that photo. Beyond the stockings and heels that I find attractive, your body language says it all. With your legs spread, it shows you are completely availed to his every sexual whim. But your arms show even more revealing truths. Relaxed as they are, there is absolutely no setting of any boundaries here; you are all his, kissing included!
There are no boundaries....I guess that's why I prefer it missionary, it implies total submission to lay back and spread my legs for a man and let him take me as he wants. Especially as my husband watches.....:rolleyes:

I read every word you wrote and everyone's comment. This was hot. I'm not the most eloquent writer but very soon I hope to write and share my story of how me and my wife got started. But one thing I wanted to point out is that when we first started I also did not want my wife kissing and being passionate but at some point that changed.

I now love my wife kissing and being passionate with her men. That is one of my biggest turn on now.

Love that photo. Again, my wife is not a Hot Wife so this is only speculation on my part, but I think of anything my wife did, making out and french-kissing her lover would be the hardest to endure jealously wise. maybe I am wrong, but assessing myself, that is what I envision.
If you are into enjoying your wife with other men, you will find that watching her enjoy him passionately will be a big turn on. Jealousy has to be removed from your mind and just think of her happiness. If she loves you she won't leave you for another man. She can love you and have you and still have the other men.

There are no boundaries....I guess that's why I prefer it missionary, it implies total submission to lay back and spread my legs for a man and let him take me as he wants. Especially as my husband watches.....:rolleyes:

I can relate from a man point of view in tasting my wife. I love to do it, and while any position is fine, being on my knees if just the best for me. Yes it is supposed to be the most submissive of positions and maybe it is, but to taste her delights, once, twice, three times...whatever it takes, I do.

She has been with 4 other guys, and they were terrible in bed. They would start to taste her, because that is what a couple is supposed to do I guess, but lapped her like a dog, and even then was only half-into it. The latter was really the problem, they only cared about what they were going to get, not about her needs. Me, I am the opposite, I love it, and I love her and want to show her that at this moment in time, it is about her needs, not mine.

The first time I ever got on my knees and tasted her, she recovered from her orgasm and said it was the first orgasm she ever had with a guy. I thought she was lying and flattering me, but that was not the case at all. A lot of guys out there are really that self-centered. Not me, I'll get my turn, so being on my knees tasting her delights...yum, yum, yum!

I can relate from a man point of view in tasting my wife. I love to do it, and while any position is fine, being on my knees if just the best for me. Yes it is supposed to be the most submissive of positions and maybe it is, but to taste her delights, once, twice, three times...whatever it takes, I do.

She has been with 4 other guys, and they were terrible in bed. They would start to taste her, because that is what a couple is supposed to do I guess, but lapped her like a dog, and even then was only half-into it. The latter was really the problem, they only cared about what they were going to get, not about her needs. Me, I am the opposite, I love it, and I love her and want to show her that at this moment in time, it is about her needs, not mine.

The first time I ever got on my knees and tasted her, she recovered from her orgasm and said it was the first orgasm she ever had with a guy. I thought she was lying and flattering me, but that was not the case at all. A lot of guys out there are really that self-centered. Not me, I'll get my turn, so being on my knees tasting her delights...yum, yum, yum!
I just love being submissive to a guy especially when my husband is watching. It really turns me on :rolleyes:

I'm sure most men on here can relate to that. I have so much fun watching men take control of my wife. I'm not totally in to humiliation but we all like a little humiliation.
We aren't into the humiliation side of things, just into what turns us on and, like you, he does enjoy watching men use me.

We aren't into the humiliation side of things, just into what turns us on and, like you, he does enjoy watching men use me.
Sorry. I wasn't implying that you were into humiliation. But to a certain extent we all are. Society would consider watching your wife getting fucked o be humiliating. I like for the guys and my wife to pay no attention to me. Just fuck her as if they picked up a prostitute or as if she is their long time lover. Either way is fine with me.

Sorry. I wasn't implying that you were into humiliation. But to a certain extent we all are. Society would consider watching your wife getting fucked o be humiliating. I like for the guys and my wife to pay no attention to me. Just fuck her as if they picked up a prostitute or as if she is their long time lover. Either way is fine with me.
I know you weren't implying that and no offense was taken, just to be clear, but you're right society would consider watching your wife getting fucked to be humiliating. Like you my husband doesn't want me paying to much attention to him, just the odd look or smile, as I'm getting fucked.

I know you weren't implying that and no offense was taken, just to be clear, but you're right society would consider watching your wife getting fucked to be humiliating. Like you my husband doesn't want me paying to much attention to him, just the odd look or smile, as I'm getting fucked.
Yes. I never participate except for clean up duty. Just watch.

There wasn't much I could do except let Richard finger me to my first orgasm of the evening, my thighs getting sticky from my oozing pussy as he eased one, then two and finally three digits up into me making me squirm and moan as I came. Gasping for breath I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see my husband smiling across at me, obviously thoroughly enjoying watching me cum hard.

Once I had regained a little composure I decided to take charge for a while and quickly removed Richard's shirt and trousers before letting my slide into his boxer shorts to caress his cock......

getting to grips with his cock.jpg