Nice pussy pic. Wish i was on my knees ouside the car with your leg on the door and the other on the seat. And my face buried in your exquisite pussy.
That sounds delightful Don, I didn't get my pussy licked that night :( but I guess he made up for it when he fucked me.

What position are you having me in Rich1 :rolleyes: maybe doggy or missionary even....
mmmm I want to have you doggy style so your mouth is available to take another cock and have cum spurted into your face from other guys whose cocks have been made hard by your total sexiness. I want to fuck you from behind while you take cock and cum in your face mmmmm

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
mmmm I want to have you doggy style so your mouth is available to take another cock and have cum spurted into your face from other guys whose cocks have been made hard by your total sexiness. I want to fuck you from behind while you take cock and cum in your face mmmmm
sounds yummy but unfortunately this time there was only the one dogger for me, that's how it goes, sometimes none :( or only one guy and other times several :)

Reactions: Dubbing
sounds yummy but unfortunately this time there was only the one dogger for me, that's how it goes, sometimes none :( or only one guy and other times several :)
you deserve loads of hard cocks to play with - you are so hot and sexy. How many have you had when dogging - have you had several cum on you and in you at a dogging session ? You deserve loads of cum mmmmm

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
you deserve loads of hard cocks to play with - you are so hot and sexy. How many have you had when dogging - have you had several cum on you and in you at a dogging session ? You deserve loads of cum mmmmm
I've had sessions with several guys present although no one cums in me.....always insist on a condom with strangers but plenty have cum on me :rolleyes:

Reactions: Dubbing and Rich1