over 1,250 views.......thanks everyone who took a look, maybe we'll make 1,500 :D time to add a couple more photo's

Last edited:
This reminds me of a bit of humor. My wife was a slut before I met her having been with almost 500 men, her count not mine.

Fast forward 30 years. We have a a group of people at our home for dinner and the conversation went to 'where are you from'. My wife says "Brooklyn", Matt says "me too". She says "I spent a lot of time at Brighton Beach", he says "me too". He says "maybe we've met in the past". I jump and say "you'd know here, she was the one with her legs in the air".

People couldn't control their laughter, some even forced to spit out the food and drink in their mouths. Took almost 5 minutes for the laughter to subside.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
This reminds me of a bit of humor. My wife was a slut before I met her having been with almost 500 men, her count not mine.

Fast forward 30 years. We have a a group of people at our home for dinner and the conversation went to 'where are you from'. My wife says "Brooklyn", Matt says "me too". She says "I spent a lot of time at Brighton Beach", he says "me too". He says "maybe we've met in the past". I jump and say "you'd know here, she was the one with her legs in the air".

People couldn't control their laughter, some even forced to spit out the food and drink in their mouths. Took almost 5 minutes for the laughter to subside.
That is really, really funny 2wheel :D:D:D......how did your wife take it?

1500+ views....another big thank you :D of course I Toby made me cum again, on my back taking the full 8 inches

Sorry to say she doesn't do me either.

I haven't had my dick in her in years.

Boy that sure hurt to say it.
Ouch...:(....that's not good that's for sure, I'm no therapist so I can't offer any help there but it certainly doesn't sound right :eek:

It would make things easier fr me if I could just accept it and move on. But I can't.

We did play yesterday, after 27 solid days of rejection. Still no intercourse.

Sure do miss the intimacy.

On another front. Years ago I went with her for a new Gyno visit. He told her either "use it or lose it". Then followed-up with "even if you need to use an aid. Look into glass dildos. Do forget to use lubricant". I was red faced, she must have mortified, he was comfortable. She told me she won't be seeing him again. So much for a doctors honesty.

It would make things easier fr me if I could just accept it and move on. But I can't.

We did play yesterday, after 27 solid days of rejection. Still no intercourse.

Sure do miss the intimacy.

On another front. Years ago I went with her for a new Gyno visit. He told her either "use it or lose it". Then followed-up with "even if you need to use an aid. Look into glass dildos. Do forget to use lubricant". I was red faced, she must have mortified, he was comfortable. She told me she won't be seeing him again. So much for a doctors honesty.
Moving on is difficult if not impossible if you love someone......love the gyno story by the way, not often you find a doctor being THAT honest