Becky ..... the exhibitionist

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

xxxcouplexxx

Dec 30, 2016
UK
you're very welcome, thank you for the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed our photos and the thought of you getting hard over them is a real turn on.

R

Rich1

you're very welcome, thank you for the comment. I'm glad you enjoyed our photos and the thought of you getting hard over them is a real turn on.
mmmmm yes, I hope you don't mind, I just had to get my stiff cock out and start to jerk off over Becky's hot sexy body. I want to cum all over her. mmmm

R

Rich1

He doesn't need to tell me, I'm the one reading this and enjoying your comments
oh wow Becky -you are so totally hot and sexy mmmm I'm jerking my cock really hard over you now. I would luv cum on you in public mmmmm you make me sooooo hard !

xxxcouplexxx

Dec 30, 2016
UK
Sorry to disappoint you Rich but we left the lifestyle a while ago and whilst its fun showing some of our old photos and telling the stories we can't see ourselves getting back to it.

R

Rich1

Sorry to disappoint you Rich but we left the lifestyle a while ago and whilst its fun showing some of our old photos and telling the stories we can't see ourselves getting back to it.
Ahh that's a shame - my cock is still hard for you and I'm wanking it right now as I look ar your hot body. mmmm my balls are aching to cum on you - are you ready to take my cum mmmmm