Becky, an introduction to being a hotwife (with photos)

That's a wonderful insight. She won't let me pick, based upon HER criteria, NOT mine. Each 'candidate' has an issue, too small, too big, too fat, too skinny, too old, too young, didn't like what they wrote, didn't like what they didn't write, too close, too far.

I did coerce her for us to meet 2 guys. One we both agreed was totally unacceptable. The other seemed perfect. The she drops a shoe, she needs to have a connection with they guy. I remind her it's abut sex, it's not about a connection, that's contrary. She has a connection, with me. So I acquess and suggest we invite him over for drinks, she goes bonkers, not in our house I tell her I suggested that for her comfort level in known surroundings putting her in absolute control. I suggest we meet elsewhere, she says she be uncomfortable with me there I remind this is a team sport. But again I give in and suggest she meet with him alone before we meet with him. She again says no, not sure if he's the right guy, OK, what's wrong with him, silence.

Reactions: jon carlton
That's a wonderful insight. She won't let me pick, based upon HER criteria, NOT mine. Each 'candidate' has an issue, too small, too big, too fat, too skinny, too old, too young, didn't like what they wrote, didn't like what they didn't write, too close, too far.

I did coerce her for us to meet 2 guys. One we both agreed was totally unacceptable. The other seemed perfect. The she drops a shoe, she needs to have a connection with they guy. I remind her it's abut sex, it's not about a connection, that's contrary. She has a connection, with me. So I acquess and suggest we invite him over for drinks, she goes bonkers, not in our house I tell her I suggested that for her comfort level in known surroundings putting her in absolute control. I suggest we meet elsewhere, she says she be uncomfortable with me there I remind this is a team sport. But again I give in and suggest she meet with him alone before we meet with him. She again says no, not sure if he's the right guy, OK, what's wrong with him, silence.
Sorry but I can't understand that, either its yes, no or maybe...not one then the other

Last edited:
Part 7......getting fucked properly

Eventually though Matthew wanted to be in control, he rolled me over and I lay back, more than willing with my stockinged legs spread wide his cock-head nudging my entrance. My pussy was literally dripping now and Matthew slid straight into me again with ease, making me groan with pleasure as I irrevocably surrendered to having his cock back in me. I was soon gasping and squirming under him, my legs wrapped around his back and staring wide eyed up at my husband as he looked raptly down at us watching as Matthew fucked his hard prick into me. I was eager to cum again and he didn’t make wait long, his long slow thrusts filling me with his cock until I couldn’t hold back any longer. Squealing with delight I shuddered, my body tensing then jerking uncontrollably as climaxed again. As I lay there panting Matthew pulled out leaving me feeling empty and looking guiltily up at my husband.

Part 8......cumming again

I barely had time to gather my thoughts before Matthew had me on my feet and bent over our table. All thought of my husband sitting watching disappearing yet again as Matthew drove his cock into me once more, grasping my hips and starting to fuck me hard. All my inhibitions were totally gone and it was all I could do to grip the table top and hang on as he used me. In fact, if I hadn’t been leaning across the table my knees would probably have given way and I would have collapsed. Neither of us could stand that pace for long and I was soon close to cumming again. My third and final orgasm of the night was a huge one, I remember screaming with pleasure as I came on Matthews cock for the second time, feeling it being held deep inside me moments later as he came with me, only the thin latex sheath preventing him from filling me with his seed.

Relaxing afterwards it seemed perfectly natural that Matthew and I were sitting naked, while my fully dressed husband, sat opposite us. As we chatted I looked over at my husband and we smiled at each other, I knew then that I was hooked, I had become the ‘hotwife’ he wanted and when Matthew left I took great pleasure in tormenting my husband one final time and kissing him passionately as I stared straight into my husband’s eyes.

True or false Simple question Just for Fun Please do not take to serious From the United Kingdom

Top 9 reasons why white women “love”/ are obsess with black men:

1. “Rhythm in Bed”

( They said black men give them good sex…one person pointed out that, her white ex-partner was a 5 minutes man.)

2. “The skin”

( apparently black skin on white is “lovely” it feels great on white skin…)

3. “Treat them right”

( That black men treat them right and give them respect )

4. “Confidence”

( That black men carry themselves with grace , they have grand presence)

5. “They are healthy “

( That black men take good care of their skin, they shower etc)

6. ” [European men] are very feminine”

7. “Never a dull moment”

8. “Good looking”

9. “Bed treat”

wow that's an interesting list, from my perspective I would have to say my 3 main reasons for preferring black cock would have to be

1. Great sex, generally speaking they usually are bigger.

2. The skin contrast, I love the black on white.

3. Their attitude, they always dominate you

Reactions: Bobthebuilder
Loved your story. Just wondering - was Matthew's cock bigger than your husband's? If so - did it add to both your enjoyment (yours and your husband's, I mean). Was Matthew "better" or just "different" in an exciting "new lover" way? Weren't you tempted to have both men in the same time is some way or another? Did hubby fuck you after (Matthew gone or still there)? Did you do it again (with Matthew or another man)?

So many questions :rolleyes:

First he wasn't particularly bigger or smaller just different and very exciting.

I was too focused on 'having' another man to consider them both together but we did fuck after Matthew had gone.

Yes I did it again, in fact during the my years as a 'hotwife' I was fucked by well over 100 men (and yes Matthew did fuck me again).

Hope that answers everything and thank you for commenting, we really appreciate it;)

Last edited:
Loved your story. Just wondering - was Matthew's cock bigger than your husband's? If so - did it add to both your enjoyment (yours and your husband's, I mean). Was Matthew "better" or just "different" in an exciting "new lover" way? Weren't you tempted to have both men in the same time is some way or another? Did hubby fuck you after (Matthew gone or still there)? Did you do it again (with Matthew or another man)?
Just another point of view. While my wife and I are in agreement size is exciting and important, it is not the last ingredient in hot sex. The young man in charge of pleasuring my wife when I would be watching was smaller than me. He had a bit of a curve that she used to her advantage to hit all the right spots and most of all she was able to deep throat him. I have always yearned for that but she is not able to get it done on me, so I am helpless to sit and watch while his entire shaft slides into her mouth. She is alway sure to wear masquera so I can watch it run down her cheeks as her eyes water from taking the entire cock orally.
So hot sex comes in many ways.

Reactions: Privatetumblrguy
Just another point of view. While my wife and I are in agreement size is exciting and important, it is not the last ingredient in hot sex. The young man in charge of pleasuring my wife when I would be watching was smaller than me. He had a bit of a curve that she used to her advantage to hit all the right spots and most of all she was able to deep throat him. I have always yearned for that but she is not able to get it done on me, so I am helpless to sit and watch while his entire shaft slides into her mouth. She is alway sure to wear masquera so I can watch it run down her cheeks as her eyes water from taking the entire cock orally.
So hot sex comes in many ways.
Totally agree ntcuck, I have found that size, technique and attitude all contribute to my enjoyment and no one particular aspect or type is the only one to 'do it' for me.

Reactions: Bobthebuilder
Like everything in life its a journey but one worth making How unearth can you knock it Until you have tried it Life is for living take a few risk's We have all only got this far by trial and error Some enjoyable others not so , But we know what we like and do not like

Now not every woman wants to be stretched by a BBC and i can under stand that But some love the feeling that's right feeling and Pleasure it gives inside and out and some even crave it

Dam Woman have Babies which are far bigger than anything a man can put up there So you woman have nothing to fear only the Experience the thrill and Pleasure it must be said that i'm bias Because I'm a Real Black Bull with a massive BBC That is currently craving your lady's Pussy and so much more

But Seriously Look at some of the toys that woman use , Why toy's when they can get the real thing it's got to be better no batteries Required and it natural

So what do you think ?

Agree or disagree but once again we make a choice

Now Which one are you going to make