Becky, an introduction to being a hotwife (with photos)

What were your other rules? And which are you happiest you decided to break?
Let's see....

Not involving anyone we knew (that was the first to go lol)
Not seeing anyone more than once
Always using a condom
My husband always being present
No overnight

As for breaking them it just seemed natural to ignore or break them as the situation occurred

We originally said no hall passes, but that changed 1st time I was out of town haha. And I don't think we have a official rule against people we know, but it hasn't happened.

The "no overnight stays" rule is definitely wavering for both of us, depending on who we meet.

We originally said no hall passes, but that changed 1st time I was out of town haha. And I don't think we have a official rule against people we know, but it hasn't happened.

The "no overnight stays" rule is definitely wavering for both of us, depending on who we meet.
Well as the saying goes 'rules are there to be broken'

For my husband and I it was kind of a perfect storm thing. My best friend had moved to Alaska for her family and her boyfriend here who was also a close friend was having a hard time with it. Him and I were becoming very close as I was trying to offer him comfort. At the same time one of my husband's exes was going through a rough divorce from a shitty husband to say the least and him and her were getting close again. My husband and I were talking one night and the subject came up of what happens if it goes to the point of sex or something? Should we make a stand and tell these hurting people no, there are lines? I mean these were really close friends. We talked about it over a few days and I actually made the initial decision that if he felt she needed to they could have sex and I would grant him a hall pass but he came home to me when it was done. A few days later he told me the same thing. One Friday night he met her for drinks and one thing lead to another and they had sex. He text me leaving the hotel and came home and told me all about it. Part of me thought to be upset but part of me was really tuned on as well. He got done talking and I basically jumped him. We had amazing sex. About a week later a similar thing found me in bed with my friend. I returned home and gave my husband the details and we didn't even make it out of the living room. From that point this has been something in our lives. We have started small and got to where we are now.

Haha that's very true! Do you have any others left to break, or any that you think will always stick?
No we have broken them all now, we didn't want a lot of rules just a few basic guidelines that suited both of us. I think it was with Henry that I first broke every rule together :rolleyes:

Reactions: NaughtyLA2
For my husband and I it was kind of a perfect storm thing. My best friend had moved to Alaska for her family and her boyfriend here who was also a close friend was having a hard time with it. Him and I were becoming very close as I was trying to offer him comfort. At the same time one of my husband's exes was going through a rough divorce from a shitty husband to say the least and him and her were getting close again. My husband and I were talking one night and the subject came up of what happens if it goes to the point of sex or something? Should we make a stand and tell these hurting people no, there are lines? I mean these were really close friends. We talked about it over a few days and I actually made the initial decision that if he felt she needed to they could have sex and I would grant him a hall pass but he came home to me when it was done. A few days later he told me the same thing. One Friday night he met her for drinks and one thing lead to another and they had sex. He text me leaving the hotel and came home and told me all about it. Part of me thought to be upset but part of me was really tuned on as well. He got done talking and I basically jumped him. We had amazing sex. About a week later a similar thing found me in bed with my friend. I returned home and gave my husband the details and we didn't even make it out of the living room. From that point this has been something in our lives. We have started small and got to where we are now.
Nice :)

Reactions: InstantAngel85
Not involving anyone we knew (that was the first to go lol) - understood
Not seeing anyone more than once- understood
Always using a condom - for safety or other reasons???
My husband always being present- understood
No overnight- understood

Not involving anyone we knew (that was the first to go lol) - understood
Not seeing anyone more than once- understood
Always using a condom - for safety or other reasons???
My husband always being present- understood
No overnight- understood
Not sure I get the point of your comments on this one 2wheel?

HI Becky,

I understood all your rules. But "Always using a condom" is this rule for safety or other reasons???
Sorry, I didn't follow your drift so to speak and as your replies are usually so incisive and full of worldly wisdom I needed some clarification.

Mostly we thought of it as a safety rule, especially when you are out dogging and meeting complete strangers although I have to say there was a little bit of I can you can't from my husband....:rolleyes:

Part 5......warming up & losing my inhibitions

Breathing heavily, my body trembling as I recovered from my first orgasm of the night, I began to feel rather uneasy at getting so carried away and ignoring my husband, sitting there watching with his camera in hand. As I looked across to him he gave me a knowing smile and a silent “enjoy yourself” to let me know he was ok with what was happening and I knew then I could let myself go. So, when Matthew lay back waiting for me to return the compliment I didn’t hesitate, al reservations gone I leant over him and took his cock first in my hand and then my mouth. This time though I gave my husband some attention, frequently looking up at him as I worked my lips up and down on another man’s prick. In fact, seeing the intense pleasure on my husband’s face as he watched me swallow Matthew’s cock gave me a huge thrill and my self-confidence immediately began to grow. I continued sucking and licking on the shaft for several minutes with the click of the camera shutter in the background until Matthew’s groans alerted me to the fact he was getting close and knew he was ready to fuck me.
I just wanted to let you know I've loved your story so far and say you're an incredibly sexy woman.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx