Been wanting to share my latina wife with a black guy!

Gricky

Jan 9, 2021
hey there? well like the title says I've been having this fantasy of sharing my Latina gf for a while now and it seems as the time go's on further I want it even more lol I don't really know how this happened but it really gets me excited. my gf doesn't know about this and I'm not sure what she would say about it. we are both Latin in our early 30s she has a nice pair of titts and a beautiful round ass.

hey there? well like the title says I've been having this fantasy of sharing my Latina gf for a while now and it seems as the time go's on further I want it even more lol I don't really know how this happened but it really gets me excited. my gf doesn't know about this and I'm not sure what she would say about it. we are both Latin in our early 30s she has a nice pair of titts and a beautiful round ass.
Meet me in conversations and I’ll coach you and tell you how to get her on my bwc! 😉😋🍆🍆🍆🍆

Hey I messaged ya brother! 9in hung black mixed here if you interested

Love to see ..maybe treat her but definitely make her 1 happy girl uf given the chance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-164613_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-164613_Reddit.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 27
  • received_731532247991291.jpeg
    received_731532247991291.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 27
the first step is to confess your feelings with her , but do not be pushy , make it about her , plant the seed, let it grow in her mind , pay attention to what she says , not what you want to hear, it takes time