Being a lover of rimming

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
Aug 14, 2021
Before I got into the lifestyle, I was completely against eating ass as I believed it wasn't something that should be done in bed, and overall came off as way too weird and out there for me. However, as a BBC bull, once I got into the lifestyle and starting meeting up with different wives, I became more open to trying different things and one of those things was rimming. I had a wife who loved getting her ass ate and she wanted me to do it, and while I was hesitant at first I ended up enjoying it in the end. Now, it's almost a requirement for the wife to let me eat her ass or else I won't deal with the couple lol. Nothing gets me harder than burying my face in some nice buttcheeks and devouring that ass, licking around the hole, sticking my tongue in it (MUST be clean obviously), kissing the cheeks, and just worshiping the ass. Would love to hear from wives who love being rimmed, or even husbands with wives who love it.

Before I got into the lifestyle, I was completely against eating ass as I believed it wasn't something that should be done in bed, and overall came off as way too weird and out there for me. However, as a BBC bull, once I got into the lifestyle and starting meeting up with different wives, I became more open to trying different things and one of those things was rimming. I had a wife who loved getting her ass ate and she wanted me to do it, and while I was hesitant at first I ended up enjoying it in the end. Now, it's almost a requirement for the wife to let me eat her ass or else I won't deal with the couple lol. Nothing gets me harder than burying my face in some nice buttcheeks and devouring that ass, licking around the hole, sticking my tongue in it (MUST be clean obviously), kissing the cheeks, and just worshiping the ass. Would love to hear from wives who love being rimmed, or even husbands with wives who love it.
Mine was very hesitant to begin with and now can’t get enough of me eating her ass, sometimes I don’t even lick her pussy just eat her ass to completion as IMO its the hottest ass around!EBB36414-75E6-4EE0-8805-FED154C019AC.jpeg

Lick her?

Attachments

• IMG_7254.JPG
    IMG_7254.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 59