Benefits having a bull in a marriage?

Benefits having a bull in a marriage?

• Good experiences

• Bad experiences

Results are only viewable after voting.
We started later in life and to date she has taken 5 additional BF's that service her sexual needs. Not all at once although there has been several MMMF with me included. But because of our schedules,etc has come in quite handy,and I usually benefit after they have had their fun

Great fun for us. She was fucking other men while we were dating and just continued these FWB relationships into our marriage with my encouragement and enthusiasm. She enjoys her FWB and I love her for doing it! Kinda why I married her.
Sort of the same way with hubby and me. Even before we married he knew that I strayed toward the rougher guys, but he has been so sweet about it all along.

My wife and I were growing apart when we started this. After she started having sex with others, we actually came beach together and are as close now as we ever were.
Such a result is typical, with introduction of a bull to a marriage strengthening the marital bond between husband and wife. Many problems in marriages result from sexual frustrations. When we bulls participate, we satisfy the wife sexually and that relieves the husband from being frustrated that he cannot satisfy her in that way. Both are happier.

Such a result is typical, with introduction of a bull to a marriage strengthening the marital bond between husband and wife. Many problems in marriages result from sexual frustrations. When we bulls participate, we satisfy the wife sexually and that relieves the husband from being frustrated that he cannot satisfy her in that way. Both are happier.
We would agree. I thought that everything was good in our marriage, yet I also feared that I was not giving my wife what she needed, sexually. Our first Bull did exactly what you described: He removed all of the pressures from me, and I knew that my wife was getting what she needed and wanted. She recently brought home a new Bull but so far, it's as good for us as the first one.

We would agree. I thought that everything was good in our marriage, yet I also feared that I was not giving my wife what she needed, sexually. Our first Bull did exactly what you described: He removed all of the pressures from me, and I knew that my wife was getting what she needed and wanted. She recently brought home a new Bull but so far, it's as good for us as the first one.
I trust that things will continue to go well for you and your wife with the new bull. The fact that you have already enjoyed such a relationship is an advantage. The initial introduction of a bull can be a bit problematic, depending on the personalities of the husband and wife. They must surrender their privacy, and exposing one's intimate sexual life can be awkward at first. You and your wife are well pat that stage, of course, so it comes down to you two and the new bull feeling comfortable with each other.

Bulls would do wonders for many troubled marriages, if only couples would take that route.

I trust that things will continue to go well for you and your wife with the new bull. The fact that you have already enjoyed such a relationship is an advantage. The initial introduction of a bull can be a bit problematic, depending on the personalities of the husband and wife. They must surrender their privacy, and exposing one's intimate sexual life can be awkward at first. You and your wife are well pat that stage, of course, so it comes down to you two and the new bull feeling comfortable with each other.

Bulls would do wonders for many troubled marriages, if only couples would take that route.
We totally agree, particularly with your last line of your post above. If only....

As for our experiences with our first Bull.... we are documenting the intro in a writing called, The Traffic Stop. It has two parts, so far, and my wife wants me to share our experiences... for ourselves as much as others.

As for our experiences with our first Bull.... we are documenting the intro in a writing called, The Traffic Stop. It has two parts, so far, and my wife wants me to share our experiences... for ourselves as much as others.
That would be an excellent document to share, to help people understand the lifestyle from the husband's and wife's perspective. Perhaps you could post it on this site or create a blogsite for it.

That would be an excellent document to share, to help people understand the lifestyle from the husband's and wife's perspective. Perhaps you could post it on this site or create a blogsite for it.
it has been posted here.... The Traffic Stop and the Traffic Stop, part 2. More to cum as I'm writing as quickly (and accurately) as I can. It's a bit of a long read, but a lot has happened... and IS happening.

Absolutely 100% true in our case. My wife was totally unsatisfied sexually but afraid to say anything. I felt unreal pressure & stress trying to do something my body & mind could not & worry about her cheating on me but was afraid to tell her. Once we hooked her up with a super hung & talented bull who was only interested in great sex with a hot lady, our whole marriage turned around. I get my sexual satisfaction from watching her satisfied, performing oral and masturbating. Win-win-win