Bent over desk at work? Has it happened to you?

Have you or your wife/gf ever been bent over a desk at work by a boss or coworker?

• Yes, for fun and loved it

Votes: 102 61.8%
  • Yes to keep job

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • No, would like to though

Votes: 33 20.0%
  • No, I play with boss/coworkers but not at work

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • No, I keep Funtime and work time separate

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters

WNY3somecple

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
As I have posted before at her first job Mary did suck and fuck her boss even at the workplace. And yes she did get spied in action.

Later at other jobs she did still play with her bosses or coworkers but not on premises.

I posted recently about how she hooked up with a coworker (old acquaintance from a swing club we once belonged to) and did play some at work.

When she worked part time at a massage parlor obviously anything that happened was at work. So that is a little different. Though she also did service the owner a few times in his office.

Watching a movie recently in which a woman was bent over her desk at work, Mary mentioned how hot it was to do that and would love to be just taken like that sometime again , skirt lifted, panties pulled down, just fucked hard by a boss.

We then talked about her favorite workplace playtimes.

I've fucked guys that I worked with many times, but usually away from the workplace. But, in the first job I ever had, I worked in the office of a small warehouse and fucked an older male colleague in the warehouse. There was nobody else in the building at the time, or I probably wouldn't have done it. Some years later, I fucked a workmate at an office Christmas party in the office we worked at, and on one other occasion, I gave a colleague a blow job in a store cupboard. You have to find ways to make the working day interesting.

not a full time job for my wife but a causal arrangement that a mate of mine who used to mess around with my wife for me ,anyway
we hit on the idea due to her subservient nature and her plausible deniability boss fixation ,if she worked for him he could probably get away with a bit more

so he put it to her about coming with him to a job after he'd finished and do some cash in hand cleaning up work ,perfect ...empty house or office shop ect ,strict boss plus
£50 cash wages instant panty puddle lol

the boss thing is a strong motivator excuse for her for sure ,she can do the naughtiest things if she can justify it by her not getting in trouble or reported or the sack ect by being a good girl and doing as shes told ,and the putting in her place telling off and the exposure and groping of her bum and fanny and spanking is a big part of her turn on

it happened a few times but it seemed to go well and as expected the "he's my boss and he's paying me so i have to do as he tells me" thing payed off into him fucking her and even making her fuck him ,i think my wife found it a bit awkward after he'd fucked her as she was a friend of his wife
plus a guy he worked with was a neighbour of ours and was a sleazy type and was always perving on her lol

my mate stipulated a strict no panties rule for her and she caught this guy looking at her bare spanked arse and fanny as she bent on her hands and knees to clean the floor and im sure my mate had tipped him off and
showed him the videos he took of my mrs getting spanked and fucked by him

on the no panties thing and how that makes it worse or better ,depending on your point of view lol
it was another way of him showing his control over her and seeing her bare arsed in a office or shop or someones living room was a massive turn on for all concerned and his work mate got a good eyeful lol and that increased my wife's humiliation which in turn increased her pleasure
thing is is the work mate only lives about 12 doors down from us and we see him around all the time
he still works with my mate and my mate says he still talks about it and how he wanted to make her stick her bum and fanny out for him and to smack her bare red arse for teasing him like that and then lick her bum hole and fanny until she let him fuck her
fat chance lol ,but at least we know what hes thinking about when he sees and speaks to her now lol

I've fucked guys that I worked with many times, but usually away from the workplace. But, in the first job I ever had, I worked in the office of a small warehouse and fucked an older male colleague in the warehouse. There was nobody else in the building at the time, or I probably wouldn't have done it. Some years later, I fucked a workmate at an office Christmas party in the office we worked at, and on one other occasion, I gave a colleague a blow job in a store cupboard. You have to find ways to make the working day interesting.
At Mary's first job out of college she ended up first giving occasional blow jobs to her boss, then eventually fucking him.

He was partners in the business with his brother who Mary didn't really connect with. Eventually she agreed to suck him off once if he would stop asking. Then he started asking to fuck her once, she eventually let him. He started banging her assistant shortly after abd left her alone

Anyone else?
Yes, I flirted with a co worker and after a while I took her in to a meeting room during the afternoon when people were still working !! I locked the door, lifted her dress up (she had sexy black panties on and black stockings) and bent her over a desk. I fucked her hard and came inside her. She then pulled her panties up and left the room with my cum dripping out of her and went back to her desk. I left the room a few minutes later and carried on working .... That co worker is now my wife btw lol

Yes, I flirted with a co worker and after a while I took her in to a meeting room during the afternoon when people were still working !! I locked the door, lifted her dress up (she had sexy black panties on and black stockings) and bent her over a desk. I fucked her hard and came inside her. She then pulled her panties up and left the room with my cum dripping out of her and went back to her desk. I left the room a few minutes later and carried on working .... That co worker is now my wife btw lol
Hopefully she is still as adventurous

Reactions: David66 and DanB77
Wife had a boss who liked to have her watch while he jerked off and she'd pull up her dress or skirt to give him some added motivation. She says he did not want to fuck her as he was trying to stay faithful to his wife..lol. She says the furthest it ever went was once he had given his notice to take a new job he lamented that he had never felt what it was like to have his cock in her. She says she went over to his desk, hiked up her skirt and told him now was his chance! She claims to this day he got behind her, pulled her panties aside and slid in just leaving his cock in her for a few moments before taking it out to do his usual routine of jerking off in front of her. She loved coming home (with soaked panties) to tell me what a naughty girl she was.

My wife Kate has been sucking her older married boss's cock and letting him fuck her for years. They have an open-office concept and all employees have keys, so they can't do anything at work. They fuck at our house in our bed.

When Kate first seduced her boss she told him that her husband knew what they were doing. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. We wanted him to be able to relax and really enjoy fucking her. When Kate had a 'date' with her boss, I would go find something to do so they could have the house to themselves. I don't usually do that, but we think that the 'boss' deserves some special consideration.

After a couple of months of the boss coming to our house one night a week and fucking my wife, Kate convinced him that since I knew they were having sex and I was okay with it, it seemed silly for me to have to leave the house when they had a date. Now, my wife's boss fucks her while I am in the family room watching TV (and jerking off). The first couple of times he came to the house to fuck my wife when I was at home were a little awkward (for him) but he got used to it.

He is so comfortable with the situation now that he sometimes stays for a drink after he fucks my wife. We sit and talk about everyday things, never mentioning that he just fucked my wife, who is sitting there with us with her pussy full of his boss-cum. My wife's boss and I have actually become friends. I think we have bonded over both of us fucking the same pussy.

Kate has been fucked by a lot of guys during our marriage, but her being the boss's girlfriend is one of the hottest adventures we have had.

My wife Kate has been sucking her older married boss's cock and letting him fuck her for years. They have an open-office concept and all employees have keys, so they can't do anything at work. They fuck at our house in our bed.

When Kate first seduced her boss she told him that her husband knew what they were doing. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. We wanted him to be able to relax and really enjoy fucking her. When Kate had a 'date' with her boss, I would go find something to do so they could have the house to themselves. I don't usually do that, but we think that the 'boss' deserves some special consideration.

After a couple of months of the boss coming to our house one night a week and fucking my wife, Kate convinced him that since I knew they were having sex and I was okay with it, it seemed silly for me to have to leave the house when they had a date. Now, my wife's boss fucks her while I am in the family room watching TV (and jerking off). The first couple of times he came to the house to fuck my wife when I was at home were a little awkward (for him) but he got used to it.

He is so comfortable with the situation now that he sometimes stays for a drink after he fucks my wife. We sit and talk about everyday things, never mentioning that he just fucked my wife, who is sitting there with us with her pussy full of his boss-cum. My wife's boss and I have actually become friends. I think we have bonded over both of us fucking the same pussy.

Kate has been fucked by a lot of guys during our marriage, but her being the boss's girlfriend is one of the hottest adventures we have had.
Love your description and the matter of fact way you and your wife use her boss. I love it when my wife invites a guy over to fuck her. I'm up for whatever level of interaction she wants from a mfm to making myself scarce and enjoying her later. With a couple of her boytoys I'd usually greet them at the door (wife was not dressed to do that) invite them in and then tell to have fun fucking my wife. Works for me just to hear the noise she makes while getting pounded. It does seem there is an extra thrill for some guys fucking a married woman. They also seem to enjoy giving her a cock thats bigger than mine. I get that, I'm pretty happy with what I'm blessed with but recall my own thrill of filling up a wife in a swinging situation while my wife got the short end of that couple. I tell my wife thats she like an exotic car and I get off on those guys taking it for a spin but when their done knowing it belong to me. It's been many years since her boss had my wife bent over his desk but we both still get off on it. Love your description of your wife being filled with "boss-cum". So hot to know the evidence of her being a hot wife is dripping from her.

I have lots of stories l can relate about my wife getting fucked at work by bosses and workmates, one was at a bar she worked at as a barmaid it was a quite afternoon so her boss said to my wife come on its time you learned how to change a barrel, so with that he led her to the celler l think he new he was on to a winner as a couple of the bar men had shafted her already, once he got her down there he grabed her bent her over a barrel pulled her skirt up she made no attempt to stop him, he then yanked her pants down parted her legs he then put a couple of fingers in her she was very wet he said to her l was told if l got you alone and in position you were an easy fuck he then entered her and pounded her cunt while she gripped the barrel she said he was the biggest she had in her and was an amazing fuck......this and others were when she was cheating on me, not long after l was cucked and then she told me in detail about all the guys that had been in her in the two years we had been married and the ones before, including one guy who had been shafting her for a year the last time being two days before the ceremony, the wanks to those episodes...l still do lol.

My exwife actually stopped wearing pants to work at the request of her supervisor. This was to give him easy entry when he had her lean over his desk. She would also sit on his desk and spread her legs wide when he wanted it from the front. This was a everyday event and she never wore panties so that was never a problem.

Last edited:
Love your description and the matter of fact way you and your wife use her boss. I love it when my wife invites a guy over to fuck her. I'm up for whatever level of interaction she wants from a mfm to making myself scarce and enjoying her later. With a couple of her boytoys I'd usually greet them at the door (wife was not dressed to do that) invite them in and then tell to have fun fucking my wife. Works for me just to hear the noise she makes while getting pounded. It does seem there is an extra thrill for some guys fucking a married woman. They also seem to enjoy giving her a cock thats bigger than mine. I get that, I'm pretty happy with what I'm blessed with but recall my own thrill of filling up a wife in a swinging situation while my wife got the short end of that couple. I tell my wife thats she like an exotic car and I get off on those guys taking it for a spin but when their done knowing it belong to me. It's been many years since her boss had my wife bent over his desk but we both still get off on it. Love your description of your wife being filled with "boss-cum". So hot to know the evidence of her being a hot wife is dripping from her.

Thank you for the nice compliment. I like the fact that you realize that we are 'using' her boss. Him and his cock and cum just add spice to our sex life. He gets to fuck Kate as much as he wants and Kate and I get to enjoy her being the boss's sex-toy. I would love to get to watch him fuck Kate bit he is the boss so he gets special privileges. I do have to admit that a few times I have quietly gone upstairs and listened thru the door to him fucking her.

I too like knowing that guys who are fucking Kate have bigger cocks than me. Kate tells me that her boss has a big dick. When I watch her with other guys I always openly stroke my cock. I like the guy fucking her to get to see m stiff cock. Like you, I am happy with what I have, but I love it when the guy fucking Kate has a bigger cock.

I love your analogy of loaning a friend your car to take for a test drive. I love other guys getting to take my wife's pussy for a test drive.

Glad you like the boss-cum reference. Him being her boss does add something special to him getting to fuck her. The wife fucking her boss is a really taboo situation. I'm sure her boss must think it is weird that I am okay with him fucking my wife.

A lover and I shared a common office space. I worked rotating shifts, she worked m-f 7-3. We got so involved she made like she was working some overtime on Saturday morning and came in to suck my cock under my desk, sit on it and fuck me until I couldn't stand it any longer and had to bend her over the desk and bury my cock in her wanting pussy. All this in a place customers or coworkers could have walked in at any given moment. Some of the hottest sex I've ever had

A lover and I shared a common office space. I worked rotating shifts, she worked m-f 7-3. We got so involved she made like she was working some overtime on Saturday morning and came in to suck my cock under my desk, sit on it and fuck me until I couldn't stand it any longer and had to bend her over the desk and bury my cock in her wanting pussy. All this in a place customers or coworkers could have walked in at any given moment. Some of the hottest sex I've ever had
Her married pussy couldn't get enough of my cock, she craved it day and night.!!