Best car for sex?

wladar

Male
Feb 26, 2018
My girlfriend and I like public sex. I like it everywhere. On the street, in the park on the roof... She likes it in the car best. So I was wandering what sort of car is the best for sex by your opinion.

My choice is Fiat Multipla. It is very wide so it is comfy even for threesums. Plus it has huge windows that go down all the way so it is easy to see the action inside. There are models with tinted glass in the back, but what'
s the point of making it hard for voyeurs?

What is your choice? Include pics of the car. Since I am from Europe I probably wouldn't know American or Asian models.

df3ddadc01be78ce390aa880950688a6.jpgfiat-multipla-3d-max_D.jpg

A little bonus. My girlfriend after fucking in the car.

View media item 129143
View media item 129139

Last edited:
Reactions: CucksyCpl13
Great video, i also love fucking and sucking in the woods!!!! Your g/f is hot,,,Nice load too. Did you do the clean up?

It is not my video. Just the one I liked on xhamster. But it might as well be ours. We do that.

My wife and I like car and outdoor sex too. I think it's more fun to do it different cars instead of just having the "best" one, which is also highly subjective. She had done it smaller cars, in fact the first time it was in a convertible with the roof up. So it was very cramp but not a bit less exciting.