Best cleanup position?

I lay under my wife while she is being fucked you get to lick the fresh juices and cum straight away. When cleaning my own i get her to kneel over my face allowing it to dribble out.

Reactions: nutinbutfun
I have been wanting to try it for awhile but always chicken out after I get off. I thought is, looking at my picture, if I unload in her like that, her clit would def get my tongue while the rest of her pussy is above my mouth. In my mind, I would assume that would provide her more pleasure from it??? If she were to turn around, my tongue would be at the bottom by her taint. Would that still feel good for her?

I want to maximize her pleasure when she finally takes the reins and makes me do it.

Reactions: sharedcindy1984
I have never had the honor of cleaning up while her male partner is in the room. I would like to experience cleaning her juices from him as well but there is something very hot about us having our 1 on 1also. The 2 times I have had the honor of cleaning her she will just lay on her back with her legs spread wide open and I have been able to see how wet and shiny her skin is.Once I could see a trickle of the milky white cum starting to ooze from between the pussy lips. She will just put her heels on my back while I enjoy putting my tongue to work.