Best friend's fun

Whynot10

Male
May 10, 2021
I have tried to figure out at what point I the idea of my wife being fucked by other men became such a turn on.... I think the reason is because when I was in college my best friend and I met my wife at the same time. At that time I was dating some one else, so my best friend and wife started dating. They dated for about two months and during that time she sucked his cock, he ate her pussy and fucked her. He used to tell me how she was. He said she was amazing at sucking his cock, had a sexy body with small perky tits and the best ass he ever fucked from behind. My wife and I became friends and she would tell me that he would make her cum with his tongue ring and was a good fuck even though he had an average to smaller cock. Eventually she realized he was not the relationship type, just a good fuck, so we started dating. When we were together he used to like to make comments like when you eat her pussy how do I taste. As a result I had to become ok that my best friend has seen my wife naked, eaten her pussy and been inside her.

When they were dating him and I were hanging out at his house and he invited her over and he wanted me to hide in his room and record him fucking her. She was on her way over when last minute she had to cancel. It would have been so hot to have watched my best friend fuck her like she is his slut. I would like to have gotten to hear her scream and see how hard he made her cum

Mine loves that other men would fuck her and always turns me on when our friend tells me he wants to fuck her. He sent me a picture of his cock wanted to make sure I knew what he wanted to give her.