Bet you would like some of this.

You lean back and scoot your hips forward . . . knees wide . . . I move between . . . kissing your inner thighs . . . my hands slide your smooth hot skin . . . thumbs now at your center . . . rolling the soft flesh . . . kneading . . . little thrills from your clit hiding beneath . . . your head goes back . . . eyes closed . . . all thought on the touches between your legs . . . embracing the feelings . . . I feel your hips roll and lift . . . the soft flesh of your vulva moving more easily now . . . lubricated with your passion . . . . . . my thumbs spread your outer labia puffy with arousal . . . mmmmmm so pink and shiney . . . . and there the little bump . . . I lean in to taste you . . . to lift my tongue through your sweet folds . . . collecting your flavors . . . my tongue sends pleasures flowing through you . . . your breasts flush with heat . . . I feel your hands on my head pulling me to you . . . we kiss . . . . . your hot wet sex pressing my own lips and mouth . . . my tongue enters your opening in a most intimate french kiss . . . swirling . . sliding . . mmmmmmm so many ways touch you . . . a finger tip finds your nether hole . . . I press your wrinkled rosebud . . . wet from our dripping juices . . . the tip just enters and I hear your sigh . . .