Bi Mmf cuckcold question

Jan 22, 2022
last year me and my wife has gone into a 3some mmf bisexual relationship. We are both 39 and the her “bf” is 22. So he is very energetic.
he usually fucks my wife first and I watch, personally I dont think he is that bisexual. We did 69, and some kissing and toe licking. But he never let me fuck his butt and he only enjoys me licking his anal continuously for 15-25 minutes.

2 weeks ago he visit again this time they had my eye blind fold and I sat next to the bed. so he fucked my wife and cum on the floor, Craig order me to lick the cum on the floor and finish it with my eye blind folded. Then he got my wife a strip on and let me watch my wife to fuck him. But I do not have a chance. Once again he cums in my face.

Last night we had a gathering and they had a fun night and I was just watching and get ready to receive cum. And I fuck my wife after he finish using her.

I discuss with my wife we don’t get any Bi-sexual activity for the party anymore and shall we stop it and look for next bull. Then she show me on her WhatsApp, Craig spoken with her about no gay sex anymore with me but we can still do 3 some together but we are both fucking my wife and I can keep receiving his fresh cum….

Now I feel I got left alone and how do we stop this?

My wife had a party with him again yesterday, this time the bull get her pretend a dog and plug in an anal plug with a Tail in her ass.

Things start bit crazy now, she had to sit like a dog and he put his feet on her back she sat there for 30 minutes just like a coffee table. Then he stood up and vee on her face and order me to lick off the vee.

This time we call off the play and try to leave, he wasn’t happy at all. And say this will be final play and let us to satisfy him. So we had a threesome while my wife covers with his vee. Then we all gone to shower and we don’t think we will meet him again….

My wife had a party with him again yesterday, this time the bull get her pretend a dog and plug in an anal plug with a Tail in her ass.

Things start bit crazy now, she had to sit like a dog and he put his feet on her back she sat there for 30 minutes just like a coffee table. Then he stood up and vee on her face and order me to lick off the vee.

This time we call off the play and try to leave, he wasn’t happy at all. And say this will be final play and let us to satisfy him. So we had a threesome while my wife covers with his vee. Then we all gone to shower and we don’t think we will meet him again….
He is a taker and user not a good lover interested in making her cum.

Good for you guys, cut him loose. You need a caring sharing situation. Not a user.

Reactions: gregnginger