Big Black Cock

View attachment 586333

My wife has been longing for a big black cock and she finally got her wish last weekend.
We met the guy via AFF and arranged to meet in a bar. After a few drinks we told him that we had reserved a hotel room and left to go to it.

She was so horny for this guy that as soon as we got to the hotel she stripped off and asked him to get naked.
I sat down to watch the fun and they started kissing and touching each other. She had hold of his cock as soon as he stripped off it was all of 9 inches at its semi state and as she stroked it he started to get hard.

Before long she was on her knees licking and sucking his cock and enjoying it. After a while of her working on his cock he looked like he was going to cum but he stopped himself pushing her on the bed and stated fingering and eating her pussy. She came instantly, moaning with pleasure and I could see her pussy was soaking wet. He got her on all fours and said he wanted to start fucking her from behind. They then posed for the picture as he pushed his cock into her.

By now i was super hard and stripped off sitting back down stroking my cock while I watched him pound her from behind.

He proceeded to fuck her in every position imaginable for sometime, she came again and again. His cock was super hard all of 9 inches long and very thick it made her scream in certain positions. She finally asking him to cum inside her and I could tell he was ready as he released a huge load into her pussy as he pounded into her in the missionary position.

I was so hard and moved onto the bed as they lay there kissing. I watched him pull his cock out and it was amazing to see how much cum was on it and in her. I immediately pushed my cock into her and asked him to let us suck and lick his cock as I fucked her. It was amazing taking his cock into my mouth as i fucked my wife and I came very quickly.

We had drinks and rolled around on the bed both kissing my wife, touching each others bodies and taking it in turns to lick my wife and suck each others cocks. After a while we were both hard and i really wanted him to cum in my mouth. Both my wife and I took turns sucking him and he didn't take long to cum again shooting into both our mouths.

I was hard again so i fucked my wife making her cum while she sucked his cum covered cock. We waited a while and talked before she told us to try and double penetrate her. Her arse was so wet from cum oozing out of her pussy. i laid on my back and she climbed on top with me pushing my cock into her pussy. Our new friend then proceeded to push his cock into her arse. and the feeling was amazing. He fucked her arse so hard that she came again and again.

What a night. He wants to bring a friend next time!
Wow. Is she ok with him bringing a friend- and are you?