Biggest mistake(s)

Other than wishing you had started earlier in your life, what has been the biggest mistake(s) you've made so far. If you have any advice that you've learned the hard way what is it?
Starting "the talk" when I was very aroused. That didn't go very well, she was confused, insecure, thought I wanted a divorce and didn't want to talk with me so I had to take 5 steps back and rethink everything. Now we are progressing in good direction and she admitted she has regrets of not trying more things when she was younger. She only had one boyfriend before me.

Starting "the talk" when I was very aroused. That didn't go very well, she was confused, insecure, thought I wanted a divorce and didn't want to talk with me so I had to take 5 steps back and rethink everything. Now we are progressing in good direction and she admitted she has regrets of not trying more things when she was younger. She only had one boyfriend before me.
I hear you! I never even tried to have that sit down with a cup of coffee and discuss why I'd like her to try having sex with someone else. The furthest I've gotten is to talk about while were having sex in the form of "fantasy" talk. That took a hell of a lot longer than I wanted it to. My wife also only had one boyfriend before me and never had an orgasm with him. She never even masturbated. She admitted that to me early on. When I gave her her first orgasm (and I could tell by her reaction) she frantically asked me what it was I did. I always thought (and still do) that she would want to feel that more from the experience. Instead I think it brought out feelings of guilt associated with her Christian upbringing and slowed our progress. I still remain hopeful and try to appreciate the little steps we make in trying to look at sex as a form of recreation not just procreation.

Reactions: Darkshade85
Yes sir....and her husband was the King of the cucks. He put his name on the birth certificate. Then found our about me. Divorced her, subpoena me to court for his side. I got to tell everyone where and when and how I fucked her. It's in court records of her sluttiness. God bless her.
That is messed up. Nonconsensual pregnancies can traumatise and destroy lives of everyone involved.

Reactions: coastalkid
Other than wishing you had started earlier in your life, what has been the biggest mistake(s) you've made so far. If you have any advice that you've learned the hard way what is it?
well we knew a older guy who drank in our local that had just recently retired,that my wife had transferred her submissive feeling to
so i engineered the situation for her to enjoy being back under a strict old blokes control and put in her place ,something she had missed recently and longed for
,he seemed to be a good bloke old school, unmarried, lived alone , fancied my wife ,had a keen interest in spanking ,and responded well to me bringing up him putting my wife in her place if she was cheeky or got out of hand with him

,so we went back to his place after the pubs closed ,after a few drinks and chatting about my wife's previous adventures on the holiday park and with the reverend , it soon progressed to him pulling her pants down and him giving her a good smacked bum over his knee and checked for wetness .
to no one's surprise she was lol

to show his appreciation he treated her to a few things ranging from cash to visits to the nail salon , sunbed sessions , sex toys and a french maids outfit for her to wear when she cleaned his flat for him

he bought and sometimes made her put this vibrating egg in her fanny and he'd have her under his control in the pub all night .all good fun watching her involentarly cum and try to hide it in a public place lol

we used to meet up most nights in the pub and go back to his place for a mess around
he also used to take her out for meals and over time she accepted his control and started getting comfortable enough to let him at first finger her then fuck her in the fanny and bum and to suck his knob at first when i was with them after the pub in his flat
and later when they would go out for a meals alone

so far so good ,hitting all my wife's fantasy needs

strict older bloke putting her in her place ,spanking her bum ,embarrassing exposure of her bum tits and fanny to a dirty old man ,plausible deniability for having naughty sex play with a old bloke by way of him being her boss and paying her for cleaning ,she has form for the "he's the boss and he's paying me so i have do do as im told to keep my job " thing and its happened a couple of times before with someone else but that's another story i'm happy to share

he was also a keen photographer which should have rung a warning bell ,but he seemed so happy with the
arraignment and old school enough to keep it just between us 3 ,we trusted him

he took loads of pictures of my wifes bum tits fanny ,her bright red arse after a spanking ,her sucking his knob him with his knob up her bum and fanny , and had filmed her in the same activities

apparently he then started boasting about it and showing the videos and pictures to his mate in the pub ,now this is where it gets murky as we don't know if it was him or his mate,neither being very tech savvy ,and this was when bluetooth was a thing and data was expensive ,
often folk would borrow his phone to "look up the football results" but the pictures and videos ended up being shown all round the pub and probably still are

bad but worse was to come when our son who still lives at home with us got to see them ,

that put the tin hat on it ,she closed right down and pretty much remains that way even now ,so sad it ended that way and all the other adventures she could have had, all over a misjudgement i made of someone's character

it still has repercussions as a lot of the older blokes in the pub that saw the pictures and videos and think that if she did it for him
she,ll do it for them ,for a while she got inappropriate texts from a few blokes and even one from a guy who lives 3 doors down from us saying he wanted to "make love "to her lol

you just have to laugh it off

we don't go in that pub anymore but if someone comes on a little too familiar with her in the working mens club that we now go to just down the road

there's always the thought that they'd seen pictures or a video of her over some old bloke knee with her knickers down getting a smacked bum and getting her fanny fingered or fucked by a old bloke and they are pictureing it when they are talking to her and trying to work out how they can get to do the same to her lol,
at the weekend some old fella wanted to show her his shed on his allotment lol
pretty sure he had more than vegetables on his mind lol

My mistake was setting her up with men on nights out. She thought these were spontaneous fucks. That started a lot of trust issues when her coworker we had been playing with for 3 years told her the truth.

well we knew a older guy who drank in our local that had just recently retired,that my wife had transferred her submissive feeling to
so i engineered the situation for her to enjoy being back under a strict old blokes control and put in her place ,something she had missed recently and longed for
,he seemed to be a good bloke old school, unmarried, lived alone , fancied my wife ,had a keen interest in spanking ,and responded well to me bringing up him putting my wife in her place if she was cheeky or got out of hand with him

,so we went back to his place after the pubs closed ,after a few drinks and chatting about my wife's previous adventures on the holiday park and with the reverend , it soon progressed to him pulling her pants down and him giving her a good smacked bum over his knee and checked for wetness .
to no one's surprise she was lol

to show his appreciation he treated her to a few things ranging from cash to visits to the nail salon , sunbed sessions , sex toys and a french maids outfit for her to wear when she cleaned his flat for him

he bought and sometimes made her put this vibrating egg in her fanny and he'd have her under his control in the pub all night .all good fun watching her involentarly cum and try to hide it in a public place lol

we used to meet up most nights in the pub and go back to his place for a mess around
he also used to take her out for meals and over time she accepted his control and started getting comfortable enough to let him at first finger her then fuck her in the fanny and bum and to suck his knob at first when i was with them after the pub in his flat
and later when they would go out for a meals alone

so far so good ,hitting all my wife's fantasy needs

strict older bloke putting her in her place ,spanking her bum ,embarrassing exposure of her bum tits and fanny to a dirty old man ,plausible deniability for having naughty sex play with a old bloke by way of him being her boss and paying her for cleaning ,she has form for the "he's the boss and he's paying me so i have do do as im told to keep my job " thing and its happened a couple of times before with someone else but that's another story i'm happy to share

he was also a keen photographer which should have rung a warning bell ,but he seemed so happy with the
arraignment and old school enough to keep it just between us 3 ,we trusted him

he took loads of pictures of my wifes bum tits fanny ,her bright red arse after a spanking ,her sucking his knob him with his knob up her bum and fanny , and had filmed her in the same activities

apparently he then started boasting about it and showing the videos and pictures to his mate in the pub ,now this is where it gets murky as we don't know if it was him or his mate,neither being very tech savvy ,and this was when bluetooth was a thing and data was expensive ,
often folk would borrow his phone to "look up the football results" but the pictures and videos ended up being shown all round the pub and probably still are

bad but worse was to come when our son who still lives at home with us got to see them ,

that put the tin hat on it ,she closed right down and pretty much remains that way even now ,so sad it ended that way and all the other adventures she could have had, all over a misjudgement i made of someone's character

it still has repercussions as a lot of the older blokes in the pub that saw the pictures and videos and think that if she did it for him
she,ll do it for them ,for a while she got inappropriate texts from a few blokes and even one from a guy who lives 3 doors down from us saying he wanted to "make love "to her lol

you just have to laugh it off

we don't go in that pub anymore but if someone comes on a little too familiar with her in the working mens club that we now go to just down the road

there's always the thought that they'd seen pictures or a video of her over some old bloke knee with her knickers down getting a smacked bum and getting her fanny fingered or fucked by a old bloke and they are pictureing it when they are talking to her and trying to work out how they can get to do the same to her lol,
at the weekend some old fella wanted to show her his shed on his allotment lol
pretty sure he had more than vegetables on his mind lol
I love submissives with a need a need to please, and a need to be disciplined.
I have found a bare ass spanking,with my hands"accidentally" grazing her lips and clit on the occasional swat, soon has my fingers soaking. Along with a very compliant slut

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
I love submissives with a need a need to please, and a need to be disciplined.
I have found a bare ass spanking,with my hands"accidentally" grazing her lips and clit on the occasional swat, soon has my fingers soaking. Along with a very compliant slut
dead on mate you have just described my wife and her "needs"

the submission and embarrassment is a big part of her sexuality and a powerful turn on for her ,and i love to see it lol

she has always loved to submit and be exposed by someone who wouldn't conventialy have access to her and she wouldn't normally be attracted to ie strict old fellers or dominant women ,and the rest of the folk who've had her panties down and she's fantasized about over the years and as recounted in her thread

and for her to know that they can expose her and touch her in any way they want to when and where ever they like and will make her do as she's told and be a good girl for them

here she is on her first time being under this guys control and you can see how compliant his exposure dominance spanks and fingers have made her by her playful demeanor sexy wiggle
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4
and big smile lol

Reactions: compassionatedom
dead on mate you have just described my wife and her "needs"

the submission and embarrassment is a big part of her sexuality and a powerful turn on for her ,and i love to see it lol

she has always loved to submit and be exposed by someone who wouldn't conventialy have access to her and she wouldn't normally be attracted to ie strict old fellers or dominant women ,and the rest of the folk who've had her panties down and she's fantasized about over the years and as recounted in her thread

and for her to know that they can expose her and touch her in any way they want to when and where ever they like and will make her do as she's told and be a good girl for them

here she is on her first time being under this guys control and you can see how compliant his exposure dominance spanks and fingers have made her by her playful demeanor sexy wiggle
View attachment 1202558
and big smile lol
forget good girl. clearly, she goes out of her way to be disobedient, in order to be appropriately punished

forget good girl. clearly, she goes out of her way to be disobedient, in order to be appropriately punished
yeah your right about her need and enjoyment of being under someone's control and being exposed to and by them, along with the sting of their hand across her bum ,the acceptance of their groping and fingering and the arousal and pleasure that brings her

but her feelings of them being pleased with her for doing as she was told and her satisfaction both sexual and emotional at doing exactly as she's been told and
"being a good girl for them cannot be discounted

Reactions: compassionatedom
yeah your right about her need and enjoyment of being under someone's control and being exposed to and by them, along with the sting of their hand across her bum ,the acceptance of their groping and fingering and the arousal and pleasure that brings her

but her feelings of them being pleased with her for doing as she was told and her satisfaction both sexual and emotional at doing exactly as she's been told and
"being a good girl for them cannot be discounted
love the way she wiggles that ass. That's not even my number one thing to do, but i would take her hard

• Love