Biggest pet peeve in the cuckold lifestyle

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
Aug 14, 2021
I know this doesn't apply to all cuckold men, but I've experienced this A LOT in the lifestyle. As a BBC bull, if you answer my ad about a CUCKOLD couple, and you clearly know what that incites, why do you then get mad and upset when the BBC bull is fucking your wife while you watch? That's the whole point! I'm looking to have fun with the WIFE/GIRLFRIEND, not YOU and if you FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT, why get upset when that goes down? If she chopses to talk and maybe even kiss you, that's cool, but if you don't plan on being a cuckold in the scenario then DON'T respond to the ad! Not hard at all to understand.

Guys like the OP who don't get the lifestyle dynamic at all. That's a guy who would be finding himself jacking off by himself pretty quickly if he met us and tried that shit. NO, YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE. Don't for a minute think you're anything to us but a stunt cock who can hopefully please me and as a side benefit you get to get off. Clearly husbands shouldn't be getting angry at a guy they recruited for the purpose fucking his wife. But, a man's wife and their relationship to one another manifests itself in many different ways. It's tough being a single guy in the lifestyle, especially being a GOOD one. OP doesn't really sound cut out for this.

Mrs Hotwife

Guys like the OP who don't get the lifestyle dynamic at all. That's a guy who would be finding himself jacking off by himself pretty quickly if he met us and tried that shit. NO, YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE. Don't for a minute think you're anything to us but a stunt cock who can hopefully please me and as a side benefit you get to get off. Clearly husbands shouldn't be getting angry at a guy they recruited for the purpose fucking his wife. But, a man's wife and their relationship to one another manifests itself in many different ways. It's tough being a single guy in the lifestyle, especially being a GOOD one. OP doesn't really sound cut out for this.

Mrs Hotwife
Well said.👍

I know this doesn't apply to all cuckold men, but I've experienced this A LOT in the lifestyle. As a BBC bull, if you answer my ad about a CUCKOLD couple, and you clearly know what that incites, why do you then get mad and upset when the BBC bull is fucking your wife while you watch? That's the whole point! I'm looking to have fun with the WIFE/GIRLFRIEND, not YOU and if you FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT, why get upset when that goes down? If she chopses to talk and maybe even kiss you, that's cool, but if you don't plan on being a cuckold in the scenario then DON'T respond to the ad! Not hard at all to understand.
I would love to partipate at 100% with you and my wife. We are not really a cuckold situation per se, but a situation in which the wife simply likes to take in big huge cocks like mine, BBC and Hispanic ones. Message me. Here she is working a BBC for u. You would love her extra tight pussy plus the hot compassion that we both show.

What drives us crazy are guys that try to get her to leave me. We have had BBCs say if you leave your husband I’ll keep you happy everyday and you will not want anyone else. Little do they know that’s a big turn off to her
We've had this happen more than once, when she was in bed with a lover (without me). We would ditch those guys quickly as they didn't understand how the game is played.

Reactions: Doc Watson
We've had this happen more than once, when she was in bed with a lover (without me). We would ditch those guys quickly as they didn't understand how the game is played.
Those kind of bulls are full of shit, they are lingering opportunistic bastards looking to steal what doesn't belong to them. Most are lazy, selfish A-holes or lonely losers that look for low hanging fruit to grab. They should be exposed for what they are and barred from the lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrstevela
What drives us crazy are guys that try to get her to leave me. We have had BBCs say if you leave your husband I’ll keep you happy everyday and you will not want anyone else. Little do they know that’s a big turn off to her
This is a huge turn-off for me too. As a guy, I am not in it to steal anyone's wife! Might as well find a single gal if I wanted that. I love married couples specifically BECAUSE they are married and that's the huge mental turn-on and excitement for me! A happily married couple where we all mutually agree on wife-sharing is what I like! I do not like cheating wives or guys that try to steal the wife on the sly. There is nothing good or exciting about that at all!

That's gd. Shouldn't be leaving hubby, however much u enjoy it. Marriage is a life long commitment and only entered into after much thought. Not for just some cheap sex

aw some answer!

My biggest pet peeves are 1. the racial element, and 2. Wannabe cucks who are looking to perform oral on me and don't actually have a wife or girlfriend.
Racial element? Also if they’re guys without girls trying to suck you I’m pretty sure they’re just gay, ☮️&💜 cause I’m bi tho

our biggest peeve is guys that are not serious about meeting, dont show up or refuse to be a regular part of our bedroom fun. seems that the fantasy of it is great for them but when it comes down to it they are not into doing anything.

Those kind of bulls are full of shit, they are lingering opportunistic bastards looking to steal what doesn't belong to them. Most are lazy, selfish A-holes or lonely losers that look for low hanging fruit to grab. They should be exposed for what they are and barred from the lifestyle.
They're not looking to steal it, its already been lost to you. They just want to borrow it & use it good for a while.
And wives love it, thus so many bulls. Granted, some are assholes, but u have that in every thing u do.

Yeah, unfortunately, its a common practice.
They all obviously miss the main attraction for the wives/GF's; being use, taken, subjugated to a man. Its a far different kind of love making than they do with hubby...more mind-fucking going on.

Biggest peeve in the lifestyle is mature single guys. Not all of them but the ones who say they just want some fun but then expect more and get clingy. Younger guys just want to fuck and more mature married guys on the whole are just happy with some nsa sex. I know that's making generalisations but that's my experience.

Biggest peeve on this site is when spammers post the same message (usually a link to another site) in every thread and clog up the whole site!

Good points. Sometimes the guy doesn't start pushing for this until my wife is really into him as a lover. Changes the whole dynamic of things.