Birthday fun

Nathaniel

Male
Gold
So last week, it was my birthday, and my wife went all out to celebrate. On friday night, we had a few guests, including her boyfriend, who came over at our house to celebrate, and she spoke of what a great husband I am, and how she was happy to be my wife, and the mother of our daughter and our yet to be born baby. Later on that night, her boyfriend stayed over and they went to bed together, while I set camp in the guest room. While im in bed, my wife comes in the room with a skimpy nightgown, and a babydoll and pantyhose in hand, and tells me that the party is not over yet. She hands me the babydoll and pantyhose, and tells me to put them on. I kissed her, and proceeded to dress up, and follow her to the master bedroom. There, her boyfriend was waiting for us, and he started to touch her in front of me. I started to touch myself, and was then ordered by her to suck his cock, to which i obliged. This was happening as they kissed passionately. I sucked his cock until it was juicy enough to go into my pregnant wife. As they had steamy sex, i rubbed my little dick as fast as i could, just seeing how he dominates her in bed. She then called me to be under her pussy, and lick off any juices falling out. I rubbed my nipples as i licked her ass and the base of his cock, wet with both of their juices. I was in heaven, dressed as a girl, while sucking my wife’s used pussy. After he finished inside her, he layed back, and told my wife,”its her turn”, meaning me. My wife took out a strap on, and commanded me on the bed, while she inserted her cock inside me. It was not my first time, but it hurt, followed by a mix of pleasure and humiliation. While my wife penetrated me, her boyfriend watched and masturbated, while she played with her boobs. I rubbed my boydick, and came almost instantly, but my wife kept going. I came again, but this time without being erect, until my wife stopped. The three of us stayed in bed, and woke up really late saturday, and basically repeated on saturday and then sunday morning. Needless to say, it was the best birthday i’ve ever had.