Bisex

HI
what doubts does it rise in you?
Being bisexual is nothing to be ashamed of

My wife and I are both bisexual and it has never been an issue
Infect it took us to a whole new level of FUN in our life and mad the bond of trust even Stronger
Do a lot of reading about tit and join BISEXUAL chat forums you are not the first to feel like this
go out there and hear other men and women’s stories

It will make things much easier in the long run
Good luck

I am a married man. I have been in a relationship for a long time. I recently discovered that I am interested in bisexuality. Including oral sex with another man. This raises doubts in me, I'm ashamed. What to do?
Shame comes from feeling isolated and unable to express yourself. Do what you are doing, talk about it. Eventually you may decide to act on it and quite likely that will be a liberating experience. Or you may decide it isn't for you and it will be a relief.

Reactions: ferike and m34f30
The feeling of shame is a tough one. It can be a very difficult issue to come to terms with. One thing I would say is that surrounding yourself with sane bisexual men and women can help you understand that you are not alone. Sex is a wonderful thing and many find they are attracted to the act of sex on someone of the same sex, but not the intimacy part, as in sucking cock and fucking, but not into the idea of dating or kissing, etc. The great part about places like this is that no one should be judging you, since we are all a bit outside of the norms. Try and think about why you feel shame, and where it stems from. Ask more questions here. Chances are good that others have been on this path as well. There is a taboo aspect to bisexuality that plays a huge role in how we get turned on by it. For me, the taboo is a HUGE part of it. Being in a traditional relationship and having bisexual feelings can be complicated, but it can also create growth if attended to carefully.

HI

Infect it took us to a whole new level of FUN in our life and mad the bond of trust even Stronger
Do a lot of reading about tit and join BISEXUAL chat forums you are not the first to feel like this

Good luck
Hey, we agree completely! We're both Bi too and we really have fun with both women and guys.

The feeling of shame is a tough one. It can be a very difficult issue to come to terms with. One thing I would say is that surrounding yourself with sane bisexual men and women can help you understand that you are not alone. Sex is a wonderful thing and many find they are attracted to the act of sex on someone of the same sex, but not the intimacy part, as in sucking cock and fucking, but not into the idea of dating or kissing, etc. The great part about places like this is that no one should be judging you, since we are all a bit outside of the norms. Try and think about why you feel shame, and where it stems from. Ask more questions here. Chances are good that others have been on this path as well. There is a taboo aspect to bisexuality that plays a huge role in how we get turned on by it. For me, the taboo is a HUGE part of it. Being in a traditional relationship and having bisexual feelings can be complicated, but it can also create growth if attended to carefully.
Haha, why does this make me want to suck your cock??

It’s simple, if you think about sucking a cock, you want to suck a cock. Definitely do it, you will marvel at the smoothness of the head on your lips and tongue, and the sucking will come naturally. You will have to learn to open your throat for big cock, as you will love it, and want more.

It’s simple, if you think about sucking a cock, you want to suck a cock. Definitely do it, you will marvel at the smoothness of the head on your lips and tongue, and the sucking will come naturally. You will have to learn to open your throat for big cock, as you will love it, and want more.
This is very true. Being between a man’s legs while you orally please him is so much fun. Plus you will love how much they love it, your cock will be at half mast the whole time bleeding cum

HI

Good luck
That was a very good way to put it. Exploring Bisexuality opened a new way to enjoy the sex that was already great Bisexual

Reactions: ferike
I think your take on this is spot on. As you mentioned I am not interested in exploring the intimacy part of bi-sexuality. When I first became interested in other men I classified myself as bisexual until I met a man who was truly bisexual. For him this involved not just the sex part but the emotional and physical intimacy. From that point no I referred to myself as "bi" friendly. In that I was in to sexual acts with other men but had no desire for kissing, cuddling, etc. Speaking for myself, I am not one for labels or to be classified one way or the other. I enjoy sex with women and men and it is a personal choice. I also agree with you that there is a sort of taboo associated with a quote un-quote straight man having sex with another man. I believe that I have grown sexually when I dropped my hang-ups and explored this side of myself. It goes without saying it has been a big improvement for my sex life in general.

I am a married man. I have been in a relationship for a long time. I recently discovered that I am interested in bisexuality. Including oral sex with another man. This raises doubts in me, I'm ashamed. What to do?
Until I was never interested in sex with other men up until my mid 30's. For various reasons, social pressure, upbringing and just personal choice I never considered it. Once I got in to an open relationship with my wife over time my feeling/interest changed. I became curious about another mans cock, how it would feel, taste, etc. This curiosity led to me trying it and then evolved to where I am today completely comfortable with it. I do not feel the least bit less masculine because of my bi openness. If anything, I feel even more empowered sexually since I can please both men and women. My advice is push through the doubts you have about yourself you are not any less of a man or a husband for having these feelings. Your sexual desires are not the most important thing that defines you and this is something personal to you not someone else or society for that matter. I cannot know why you have feelings of shame from your desire but like others have said you aren't judged here. You may never actually experience it but as far as what to do, that is your call. Take the time to reconcile them an if you choose pursue them or not. The way I did it was one step at a time.

Until I was never interested in sex with other men up until my mid 30's. For various reasons, social pressure, upbringing and just personal choice I never considered it. Once I got in to an open relationship with my wife over time my feeling/interest changed. I became curious about another mans cock, how it would feel, taste, etc. This curiosity led to me trying it and then evolved to where I am today completely comfortable with it. I do not feel the least bit less masculine because of my bi openness. If anything, I feel even more empowered sexually since I can please both men and women. My advice is push through the doubts you have about yourself you are not any less of a man or a husband for having these feelings. Your sexual desires are not the most important thing that defines you and this is something personal to you not someone else or society for that matter. I cannot know why you have feelings of shame from your desire but like others have said you aren't judged here. You may never actually experience it but as far as what to do, that is your call. Take the time to reconcile them an if you choose pursue them or not. The way I did it was one step at a time.
Same here, and my advice to you, is do not delay starting, life is too short. Who gives a fuck what other people think or say, live your life man!

There is nothing to be ashamed about we are all human. Look at all the different variety of likes on this site life is short be happy and free.if people don’t like you for being bisexuality they were probably not truly your friends anyway.have a nice night Sig