Black Cuckold new to this site

BBCinChastity

Male
From
CA, US
Oct 24, 2022
Corona, CA, USA
My wife (@IEcplseeking ) wanted me to create a profile to be able to share my thoughts on her growth with her boyfriend. I have not read all of her posts because she has been pretty active on this site for a while so I will give a short intro about us.

We have been together over 20 years, met when she was about 4 or 5 months out of high school and I was working a tech job. The meeting was random but I knew I wanted to be with her the moment I saw her. Corny I know but truth nonetheless. I am older so I had a fair amount of sexual experience when we met but she had never been with a guy sexually. After a few months of talking she finally went out with me and we officially started dating that day.

I fancy myself an honest man so I always told her about things I wanted to try and we explored over the years. We discovered cuckolding while browsing the web one night and while she was not interested in being with another man, she said she was ok trying. We have been with women, met a few couples but never had a guy that wanted anything long term, that is, until we met her first boyfriend about 10 years into our relationship. That lasted a year, it taught us a shitload about each other, our relationship and about exploring cuckolding. Sadly that came to an end but the desire to rekindle that never did.

Oddly enough, she has had more girlfriends of more than a 1, one guy for about a year but it was mostly one nighters which was fun....but then the person left and the search started over. For context it has been almost probably 9 years since she was with another guy but had two long term girlfriends that spanned 6 of those years. Anyway, she has met a guy she wants to explore with, he seems open to long term, wants to build a bond and so she is jumping in. I was told to create this account and give updates on my thoughts and she started a thread to update from her side and how she sees fit.

Not sure what else to open with so that's it. Wish us luck!

My wife (@IEcplseeking ) wanted me to create a profile to be able to share my thoughts on her growth with her boyfriend. I have not read all of her posts because she has been pretty active on this site for a while so I will give a short intro about us.

We have been together over 20 years, met when she was about 4 or 5 months out of high school and I was working a tech job. The meeting was random but I knew I wanted to be with her the moment I saw her. Corny I know but truth nonetheless. I am older so I had a fair amount of sexual experience when we met but she had never been with a guy sexually. After a few months of talking she finally went out with me and we officially started dating that day.

I fancy myself an honest man so I always told her about things I wanted to try and we explored over the years. We discovered cuckolding while browsing the web one night and while she was not interested in being with another man, she said she was ok trying. We have been with women, met a few couples but never had a guy that wanted anything long term, that is, until we met her first boyfriend about 10 years into our relationship. That lasted a year, it taught us a shitload about each other, our relationship and about exploring cuckolding. Sadly that came to an end but the desire to rekindle that never did.

Oddly enough, she has had more girlfriends of more than a 1, one guy for about a year but it was mostly one nighters which was fun....but then the person left and the search started over. For context it has been almost probably 9 years since she was with another guy but had two long term girlfriends that spanned 6 of those years. Anyway, she has met a guy she wants to explore with, he seems open to long term, wants to build a bond and so she is jumping in. I was told to create this account and give updates on my thoughts and she started a thread to update from her side and how she sees fit.

Good luck!! Read a little of her profile too, and you both seem like you are having fun!! Cuckolding can be so rewarding!

Every woman should have lots of lovers. October-2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.
I miss sucking cock. Havnt done so since we married. I’ve had more cock than pussy but it’s my little secret lol

So my wife has already found another guy that looks promising. To this point it looks like he has a very similar personality as mine so she is having a much easier time flowing in conversations with him. I am excited for her since that alone should help with them building whatever it is this will become. Right now I am looking forward to this lasting more than a month, although the other guy texted and tries to make amends but she was not having it. Anyway, happy Sunday!

You have a great lady. And you are a welcome addition to this life style sir. I hope the best for you both. I am very envious

• Love
Reactions: BBCinChastity
Alright, so.....we ended up going out to lunch with my wife's new interest today. They have been talking, video chatting and texting since they met and she is obviously interested in him. Of course I am interested about him since she's taken a real liking to him. We pick a place and time where the 3 of us meet and have lunch. He gives my wife a huge hug and shakes my hand before sitting next to her.

I think he and I are both trying to be nice and ensure we are both ok with everything and after about 5 mins the walls break down. He begins to talk about what he thinks about dating, how he communicates and turns out we believe in the same thing. Then we start talking about life, how we were raised etc and the convo took off. Turns out she met somebody who could easily be my twin. He is freaky, smart, understands sarcasm, poly, black and had a similar upbringing.

I found myself easily speaking to him as I watch my wife reach over to hold his hand and they look at each other like long lost lovers. We chat for almost 3 hours during which she reaches over and grabs my hand. She is holding both of our hands on the table as we chat and everybody walks by obviously seeing. Shit was hot as hell! By the end of the day we were all laughing, we admitted having a great time and almost did not want to leave, except we all had plans. We texted from then to now and are setting a date for us to go out again. I think she has picked a wonderful guy and our lives are definitely going to be more fun than I initially imagined prior to this date.

Alright, so.....we ended up going out to lunch with my wife's new interest today. They have been talking, video chatting and texting since they met and she is obviously interested in him. Of course I am interested about him since she's taken a real liking to him. We pick a place and time where the 3 of us meet and have lunch. He gives my wife a huge hug and shakes my hand before sitting next to her.

I think he and I are both trying to be nice and ensure we are both ok with everything and after about 5 mins the walls break down. He begins to talk about what he thinks about dating, how he communicates and turns out we believe in the same thing. Then we start talking about life, how we were raised etc and the convo took off. Turns out she met somebody who could easily be my twin. He is freaky, smart, understands sarcasm, poly, black and had a similar upbringing.

I found myself easily speaking to him as I watch my wife reach over to hold his hand and they look at each other like long lost lovers. We chat for almost 3 hours during which she reaches over and grabs my hand. She is holding both of our hands on the table as we chat and everybody walks by obviously seeing. Shit was hot as hell! By the end of the day we were all laughing, we admitted having a great time and almost did not want to leave, except we all had plans. We texted from then to now and are setting a date for us to go out again. I think she has picked a wonderful guy and our lives are definitely going to be more fun than I initially imagined prior to this date.
That is awesome. Best of luck to all of you. Your wife was probably dripping wet😋

That is awesome. Best of luck to all of you. Your wife was probably dripping wet😋
Lol
Thank you and I think I've been walking around all day with a silly grin on my face 🙃 It was really exciting to meet someone who thought so much like us. Plus, he was genuinely interested in getting to know both of us.

Lol

Thank you and I think I've been walking around all day with a silly grin on my face 🙃 It was really exciting to meet someone who thought so much like us. Plus, he was genuinely interested in getting to know both of us.
Agreed and I have notice you have been smiling and looking at your phone a lot tonight. I do not think I am helping as I help of course.....:devilish:

Hi and welcome

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Been a while since I have been on the site. We sort of took a break from seeking out guys due to some personal changes in life. Now we are back at it and making more progress in our growth. My wife has begun dating again, has met a black man that is very open to cuckolding, already includes me in discussions and teases me in ways I like. They have been on 3 dates and she is meeting with him for breakfast today, letting me know it may go further if he has time before work.

On another note, I think we have finally gotten past the huge hump of uncertainty and fear that we probably both had but never said for whatever reason. I will say this, I have read some posts about cuckolding and was thinking "what the heck, that's obvious" or "sounds like a outright lie" but I need to throw an apology in the ethos to those people. We had a conversation that was very similar to some of those and it was both disheartening, exciting, sad, enlightening and that one single conversation definitely has set the tone (and probably actually got me thinking along the same lines as some of those posts). We continue to grow with each other and in this lifestyle.

Anyway, just checking in and hope all has been well with everybody!

Been a while since I have been on the site. We sort of took a break from seeking out guys due to some personal changes in life. Now we are back at it and making more progress in our growth. My wife has begun dating again, has met a black man that is very open to cuckolding, already includes me in discussions and teases me in ways I like. They have been on 3 dates and she is meeting with him for breakfast today, letting me know it may go further if he has time before work.

On another note, I think we have finally gotten past the huge hump of uncertainty and fear that we probably both had but never said for whatever reason. I will say this, I have read some posts about cuckolding and was thinking "what the heck, that's obvious" or "sounds like a outright lie" but I need to throw an apology in the ethos to those people. We had a conversation that was very similar to some of those and it was both disheartening, exciting, sad, enlightening and that one single conversation definitely has set the tone (and probably actually got me thinking along the same lines as some of those posts). We continue to grow with each other and in this lifestyle.

Anyway, just checking in and hope all has been well with everybody!
So hot 😏

Reactions: Timid
And I am back, gotta get my wife (@IEcplseeking) to update on her profile but tomorrow he is coming over to be with her for the first time in the bedroom. I get to film and take pics, eat her afterwards (she already said it's going to be with condoms) but no cumming for me. Then they have planned to meet again later in the week. She's fairly high on this guy so I am guessing if he is good enough tomorrow that this may turn into something long term and interesting for us all. 🤞
🤞🤞

And I am back, gotta get my wife (@IEcplseeking) to update on her profile but tomorrow he is coming over to be with her for the first time in the bedroom. I get to film and take pics, eat her afterwards (she already said it's going to be with condoms) but no cumming for me. Then they have planned to meet again later in the week. She's fairly high on this guy so I am guessing if he is good enough tomorrow that this may turn into something long term and interesting for us all. 🤞
🤞🤞
Thanks babe for sharing me!! I love being the slut I am with you!