Black pussy

I wonder how many of us white men have had black pussy and what did you think?
I dated a very pretty black woman back in the day. She was a school teacher, but also coached tack and basketball. She was extremely fit with a very tight body and pussy. The first time I had sex with her I couldn't believe how tight she was. She was also kinky and enjoyed having sex in front of some big mirrors in her bedroom.
Same! Dated one in college and hooked up with another prior to getting married. Kinky as fuck! Both could work that ass all over my dick. One gave the absolute best blowjob I've ever had!

I dated a very pretty black woman back in the day. She was a school teacher, but also coached tack and basketball. She was extremely fit with a very tight body and pussy. The first time I had sex with her I couldn't believe how tight she was. She was also kinky and enjoyed having sex in front of some big mirrors in her bedroom.
I have once but would defo do it again.

Black female athletes are usually great at sex. Bodies are really fit because they stay in shape. And many of them enjoy kinks like the one you described. A lot of them enjoy white women too.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy