"Blacked"? Seriously?

NaughtyLA2

Couple
Jun 10, 2017
Am I the only person who finds this fetishisation more than slightly distasteful?

I know there are some men who don't have a problem with it, but I've also spoken to others who just accept it as part of the territory and choose to not complain. I find it hard to believe that there's more than a tiny minority of husbands who would be happy for their wife's entire sex appeal to be reduced to the colour of her skin, but a lot of couples have no issue doing this (and worse) to black men.

Am I the only person who finds this fetishisation more than slightly distasteful?

I know there are some men who don't have a problem with it, but I've also spoken to others who just accept it as part of the territory and choose to not complain. I find it hard to believe that there's more than a tiny minority of husbands who would be happy for their wife's entire sex appeal to be reduced to the colour of her skin, but a lot of couples have no issue doing this (and worse) to black men.
An interesting point of view and we are all entitled to that. Personally I have always found the skin contrast a real turn on but it certainly helps if I have a chemistry with the guy as well.

An interesting point of view and we are all entitled to that. Personally I have always found the skin contrast a real turn on but it certainly helps if I have a chemistry with the guy as well.

Finding a characteristic attractive it's fair enough, but it's the way some people talk that's the problem.

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
As I said, it isn't the preference I find distasteful, it's the language used. I've heard on more than one occasion (not on this site, but via larger communities) of couples who openly use the N-word during play.

I understand that everyone has their kinks, xxxcouplexxx, but (and I promise I'm not talking about you when I say this) when those kinks start to sound like a synopsis for Get Out, a line has been crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
As I said, it isn't the preference I find distasteful, it's the language used. I've heard on more than one occasion (not on this site, but via larger communities) of couples who openly use the N-word during play.

I understand that everyone has their kinks, xxxcouplexxx, but (and I promise I'm not talking about you when I say this) when those kinks start to sound like a synopsis for Get Out, a line has been crossed.
I have never used that word, I find it extremely distasteful and offensive.....and no offence taken NaughtyLA2

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
my wifes fantasy was formed in her formative (puberty) years ! She saw her first nude man in a filched copy of playboy that happened to contain a “sex in cinema” portfolio for that years films. 70’s and it showed a full frontal of the star of Mandingo. her fantasy follows along those lines. With her being the wife of the owner of the plantation. She has never seen the movie, mind you, but she got into the role quickly that she had control over the athletic young bucks on the farm and had them plow her fertile plains after the plowing of the farms fields. She was a good slave owner, also. Truly insisting on having the best “bucks” around as she always seems in need of having her field plowed ! They seem to have the best plows.
And she is always eager to go with me to the slave auctions where she carefully examines the “plows” of each to ensure that we are breeding the best specimens around. Of course they will need some actual working experince of whoch she is only too happy to asssit with.

While my gf has never reported a problem with me, for my enjoyment I want to see her used by bbc. It might be slightly reductionist to assume all black men here are well endowed but I suppose that’s the fantasy of it? I understand the distaste on the extrema of the spectrum wwhere a couple will bring a man around specifically for their skin color, rather than size and personality. Thoughts?

my wifes fantasy was formed in her formative (puberty) years ! She saw her first nude man in a filched copy of playboy that happened to contain a “sex in cinema” portfolio for that years films. 70’s and it showed a full frontal of the star of Mandingo. her fantasy follows along those lines. With her being the wife of the owner of the plantation. She has never seen the movie, mind you, but she got into the role quickly that she had control over the athletic young bucks on the farm and had them plow her fertile plains after the plowing of the farms fields. She was a good slave owner, also. Truly insisting on having the best “bucks” around as she always seems in need of having her field plowed ! They seem to have the best plows.
And she is always eager to go with me to the slave auctions where she carefully examines the “plows” of each to ensure that we are breeding the best specimens around. Of course they will need some actual working experince of whoch she is only too happy to asssit with.
Yeah.. just be careful

I’ve talked to people who called their partner ni..er during sex. But a racist couple who say that interracial sex is like an animal sex, only can talk to their partner here about what they want from him. That's disgusting behavior. (n) Interracial sex is quite rare with us, but my wife and I are very excited about the different skin color, the special adventure with a person of distant descent. Unfortunately, I don’t think we can try.

My Hotwife:

dream1.jpgDSC06330.jpgDSC06334.jpgDSC06322.jpg263997521.jpg

Reactions: TigerlilyAndHubby
I don’t even see how that adds up. Please explain. I wasn’t aware there were so many white supremacy advocates in this camp. Or are you just applying white supremacy and racism to the dynamic because it seems like the politically correct thing to do?
I’m saying her pretending to be a slave owner is racist like??