Bored & Horny (True Story)

MizzNaughty69

Female
Jan 9, 2023
Jeremy was a guy who frequented a bar I went to on occasion whenever my husband was out of town. Jeremy would always be flirtatious, but not necessarily in a good way. He was arrogant and really just an asshole. He thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread and would take every chance he could to tell you how great he was. Every time I saw him at the bar he would approach me and start talking about how I needed to leave with him and how he would show me what I had been missing. Always talking about how he would fuck me like nobody ever had, etc. Just arrogant nonsense. I really didn’t like the guy at all and couldn’t tolerate even being around him.

Fast forward about a month, hubby was out of town again AirBrush_20221015145501.jpgand I saw Jeremy at the local supermarket one Saturday afternoon. He told me that he and some friends would be cooking on the grill that evening and having drinks at his house if I “wasn’t too scared” to stop by. I told him thanks for the invite and as usual just kind of blew him off.

Later that evening I really had nothing going on and was pretty bored so I decided to ride by Jeremy’s house and just see what was going on. To my surprise it appeared as if I had arrived late and everyone had already gone. I started to just leave myself but then my evil side kicked in. I though, “here is my opportunity to put this jackass in his fucking place, Ill go see what he is up to and lead him on for a bit and then just leave. Because….fuck that asshole.”

Well, I walked up the drive to the front door and I knocked. Almost immediately he opened the door with a very surprised and excited look. He told me everyone had gone but that he was just about to hang out in the hot tub in the back yard and that I was welcome to stay if I wanted. I went on in and walked through the house to the back where the hot tub was. We sat and talked for a few minutes and Jeremy said he was going to put on some shorts and get in the hot tub and asked me if I wanted a pair of shorts or anything to throw on and get in. I told him I was fine and declined his offer. Well, before he had time to return I had stripped completely naked and slid into the hot tub. He returned with several beers and wine coolers which he almost dropped when he saw me. He gave me a drink and got in the water with me. We talked and drank for awhile and I think I had caught him off guard enough that I was calling his bluff. A little more talking took place along with another drink or two and I made my move. I was not going to let him dictate how anything went and I would make damn sure he knew he wasn’t all he thought he was by the time I left. He started to say something else and I shut him up by just moving in and kissing him. We kissed for just a second or two and I told him, “quit all the chit chat and get with it, we both knew why I am here.”

Jeremy tried to take control but was clearly nervous. I continued to lead with kissing him and eventually he began to rub and massage my breasts. Once his hands cupped by breasts I moved my hand to his cock. I reached into his swim trunks and began tugging his ferociously erect cock. The night air along with the water had my nipples at attention so as I groped his cock I led his face toward my breasts. He began hungrily sucking my nipples. One at a time, back and forth and it wasn’t long before his hand moved to my pussy. As soon as his finger slid across my clit my juices began to flow. He felt my clit piercing and mumbled “oh my God” as he continued to devour my nipples.

I said, “ok, lets get this show on the road” and I scooted myself up on the edge of the hot tub. He followed along and was still in the water but between my legs as my feet dangled in the water. I leaned back just a bit thinking he would spring out of the water and get down to business. Instead, he dove into my pussy and began sucking and licking like a mad man. His tongue flicked the ball on my clit ring as he slid a finger in and out of me slowly. He was clearly enjoying what he was doing, and although I
wouldn’t admit it I was too but enough was enough. I told him I didn’t show up to get my pussy eaten, I was there for some cock and it was time for him to back up all his bullshit.

I leaned back, flat on the deck and kissed him as I pulled him down with me. I hooked my legs behind his legs and pulled toward me, inviting his cock toward my wet pussy. He resisted a bit and sit back up nervously and stated that he didn’t have a condom. I told him, “I don’t want excuses, stop stalling, put your fucking cock in me and fuck me now.” At that time I once again pulled him into me with my legs except this time he guided his cock into my pussy. Once deep inside me he leaned towards me indicating he wanted to kiss. I posted my hands up to his chest to keep him out of my face. I wanted to get fucked, not kiss anymore. With every thrust he made I assisted by pulling him in with my legs, along with bucking my hips toward him. Our bodies slammed together in unison, the sound of skin on skin, a hard cock churning a wet pussy and his heavy balls slapping my ass with each motion. He became jerky and started breathing heavier, slowing his pace just a bit. I was not going to allow him time to compose himself so I fucked him back as hard as I could from my submissive position on my back. I became more vocal, moaning a little and ordering him to fuck me harder. In an attempt to not be shown up, Jeremy picked up the pace again but it wasn’t going to last long. I knew he was about to cum and couldn’t hold back anymore. But I wasn’t breaking weak and kept fucking him as he fucked me. When the pressure finally built to the point of eruption, I wrapped my legs tight around him, not allowing him to pull out and I told him that he better not stop until I told him to. Jeremy said, “But….I’m….about….to cum.” As he struggled to refrain. I told him I didn’t give a fuck what he was about to do but he had better not stop fucking me. This sent him over the edge and although his cock began to explode he continued to try and maintain his same steady pace. His arms and legs were trembling and I could feel his cock twitching as his balls sprayed multiple streams of his hot seed deep into my pussy. I gripped his cock with my pussy as he groaned loudly until every ounce of his cum was now deep inside me.

I believe he thought he was done at that point but I still didn’t release him from my legs and told him once more to keep fucking me. He maintained his hard on and continued to slam his cock in and out of my cum soaked pussy. I continued with my commands telling him to give me that dick, fuck me harder, fuck me faster, don’t fucking stop. Within another minute or two he shoved his cock in as hard and deep as he could and let out a final roar. Once again he was cumming and whatever fluid had remained in his body was now being forcefully shot into mine.

Jeremy retreated back into the hot tub, not saying anything but frantically trying to catch his breath. He sounded like a fat man with asthma who had just ran a 100 yard dash. His back was turned as he waded to the other side to get his drink. As he did that I grabbed his shorts which were the nearest thing to me and wiped my freshly beaten pussy. Quickly I put my clothes back on and started to walk away. He was trying to talk, in a begging manner, but I just kept walking and told him thanks for the drinks.

I’m sure I left him feeling defeated which was my sole intent of going over there. I had no other use for that piece of shit really. But, as they always do, I knew it wouldn’t be very long at all before he started calling and texting. Once he recuperated I knew he would have to try again to get some redemption and save face.

Over the next few weeks Jeremy texted and called almost daily although I very seldom acknowledged him with a response of any type. But he was persistant Ill give him that.

One evening I attended a party with a few friends and Jeremy happened to be there. I had no idea he was going to be there or I may not have even went. I ginuenly didn’t like the guy and he was worrisome to say the least. Anyway, we spoke a few times throughout the evening and later into the night he was saying his goodbyes because he had to go work a night shift at a local factory. Before leaving he told me that if I got bored later I was welcome to come by his work and hang out. I wasn’t sure what he did at the place because it had actually be closed down for a year or so. Apparently he was one of the very few remaining employees who maintained an office space until the building sold.

Well, out of sheer boredom I left the party and was on my way home and decided I’d ride by and see what he had going on. I was bored out of my mind, husband wasn’t around and really didn’t want to just go sit at home. He told me to come by and he would meet me in the main parking area. When I pulled up he was waiting. He told me I should come in and he would tour me around the closed facility and show me how everything used to work when the production lines were flowing. I didn’t really care about any of that but then again I was bored as hell so I tagged along for his guided tour.

After walking around the monsterous building, we sat out on the loading dock and talked for awhile. I told him I needed to use the restroom and he said he would show me where it was and that he wanted me to see his office before I left anyway. We walked into the office and it was set up pretty much like any office. Desk, chair, shelves, small love seat, lamps, etc. We sat on the love seat and talked for a few minutes and then he inched closer to me before leaning in to kiss me. I moved into him, meeting his lips with mine and we began to passionately make out. It wasn’t long before his hands began massaging my breasts through my shirt and his kisses targeted my neck. He teased my ear, kissed and gently nibbled my neck which got my juices flowing.

He abrubtly stopped and said he needed to use the restroom himself. He excused himself and exited the office. While he was gone I repositioned myself atop his desk. I was sitting there on the edge of his desk upon his return. When he walked in and saw me sitting there I could see the expression on his face change to one of excitement and eagerness. I sensed my current position as an invite and in a sense I guess it was. I was already there, might as well get some dick.

He walked up to me, moving himself between my legs and began kissing me again. Same manner as before rubbing my breasts and focusing on my neck. My hand drifted down to his crotch where I found his cock to already be rock hard, swollen with excitement and ready for action. I stroked his cock through his jeans as he continued his attack on my neck.

Finally I decided I was done with the foreplay and scooted off of the desk. Without saying a word I stared him in the eyes, unzipped my shorts and pulled them along with my panties down below my knees. Again, silently I just turned facing the desk, bending at the waist and leaning down on the desk on my forearms. He frantically pulled at his belt, unsnapped his pants and had his cock out in one motion. I felt his fingers move between my thighs and as soon as he touched my wet pussy I said, “don’t worry about me, Im ready. You just need to fuck me.” No sooner than that escaped my mouth his cock pushed into me, spreading my pussy until he was as deep as he could go. I wiggled my ass a little to get situated and told him, “come on, fuck me.” He began pumping in and out of me slow and methodical at first. I was pressing back into him meeting his thrusts. He grabbed my hips and began to pick up the pace considerably. My pussy was gripping his fat cock, I was squeezing him as much as I could each time he thrusted into me. His heavy balls slapped into my pussy causing my cllit ring to to put a slight, intermittent preasure on my sensitive clit. As his pace became more steady but much more aggressive I became more vocal. The slight moans that I know drive men wild mixed with my demands for him to fuck me. “FUCK ME, FUCK THAT PUSSY, GIVE ME THAT COCK, FUCK ME HARDER, MAKE ME CUM…..” I felt his cock convulse as his body stiffened. He let out a moan and buried his cock deep inside me as he released his hot seed. His hands gripped my hips even harder as his body spasmed as the final bit of cum was released. I began to lift up and as he backed up his now semi hard cock slide out of my pussy trailed by a small about of his thick load. He began to get his pants buckled back up and I bent over to pull my shorts up as more of his semen began to drip from my pussy. Jeremy was sitting on the loveseat catching his breath and as I finished getting myself back together I glanced over at him and said, “thanks, I can let myself out” and walked back to my car.

Although freshly fucked and dripping cum and knew then I had absolutely no aspirations of hooking up with him again. For months following he would text and try to call and I would completely ignore him until finally he must have came to the conclusion I would not be visiting him again. And that pretty much ended that.

Attachments

• 920223701.jpg
    920223701.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 251
Jeremy was a guy who frequented a bar I went to on occasion whenever my husband was out of town. Jeremy would always be flirtatious, but not necessarily in a good way. He was arrogant and really just an asshole. He thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread and would take every chance he could to tell you how great he was. Every time I saw him at the bar he would approach me and start talking about how I needed to leave with him and how he would show me what I had been missing. Always talking about how he would fuck me like nobody ever had, etc. Just arrogant nonsense. I really didn’t like the guy at all and couldn’t tolerate even being around him.

Fast forward about a month, hubby was out of town again View attachment 1123108and I saw Jeremy at the local supermarket one Saturday afternoon. He told me that he and some friends would be cooking on the grill that evening and having drinks at his house if I “wasn’t too scared” to stop by. I told him thanks for the invite and as usual just kind of blew him off.

Later that evening I really had nothing going on and was pretty bored so I decided to ride by Jeremy’s house and just see what was going on. To my surprise it appeared as if I had arrived late and everyone had already gone. I started to just leave myself but then my evil side kicked in. I though, “here is my opportunity to put this jackass in his fucking place, Ill go see what he is up to and lead him on for a bit and then just leave. Because….fuck that asshole.”

Well, I walked up the drive to the front door and I knocked. Almost immediately he opened the door with a very surprised and excited look. He told me everyone had gone but that he was just about to hang out in the hot tub in the back yard and that I was welcome to stay if I wanted. I went on in and walked through the house to the back where the hot tub was. We sat and talked for a few minutes and Jeremy said he was going to put on some shorts and get in the hot tub and asked me if I wanted a pair of shorts or anything to throw on and get in. I told him I was fine and declined his offer. Well, before he had time to return I had stripped completely naked and slid into the hot tub. He returned with several beers and wine coolers which he almost dropped when he saw me. He gave me a drink and got in the water with me. We talked and drank for awhile and I think I had caught him off guard enough that I was calling his bluff. A little more talking took place along with another drink or two and I made my move. I was not going to let him dictate how anything went and I would make damn sure he knew he wasn’t all he thought he was by the time I left. He started to say something else and I shut him up by just moving in and kissing him. We kissed for just a second or two and I told him, “quit all the chit chat and get with it, we both knew why I am here.”

Jeremy tried to take control but was clearly nervous. I continued to lead with kissing him and eventually he began to rub and massage my breasts. Once his hands cupped by breasts I moved my hand to his cock. I reached into his swim trunks and began tugging his ferociously erect cock. The night air along with the water had my nipples at attention so as I groped his cock I led his face toward my breasts. He began hungrily sucking my nipples. One at a time, back and forth and it wasn’t long before his hand moved to my pussy. As soon as his finger slid across my clit my juices began to flow. He felt my clit piercing and mumbled “oh my God” as he continued to devour my nipples.

I said, “ok, lets get this show on the road” and I scooted myself up on the edge of the hot tub. He followed along and was still in the water but between my legs as my feet dangled in the water. I leaned back just a bit thinking he would spring out of the water and get down to business. Instead, he dove into my pussy and began sucking and licking like a mad man. His tongue flicked the ball on my clit ring as he slid a finger in and out of me slowly. He was clearly enjoying what he was doing, and although I
wouldn’t admit it I was too but enough was enough. I told him I didn’t show up to get my pussy eaten, I was there for some cock and it was time for him to back up all his bullshit.

I leaned back, flat on the deck and kissed him as I pulled him down with me. I hooked my legs behind his legs and pulled toward me, inviting his cock toward my wet pussy. He resisted a bit and sit back up nervously and stated that he didn’t have a condom. I told him, “I don’t want excuses, stop stalling, put your fucking cock in me and fuck me now.” At that time I once again pulled him into me with my legs except this time he guided his cock into my pussy. Once deep inside me he leaned towards me indicating he wanted to kiss. I posted my hands up to his chest to keep him out of my face. I wanted to get fucked, not kiss anymore. With every thrust he made I assisted by pulling him in with my legs, along with bucking my hips toward him. Our bodies slammed together in unison, the sound of skin on skin, a hard cock churning a wet pussy and his heavy balls slapping my ass with each motion. He became jerky and started breathing heavier, slowing his pace just a bit. I was not going to allow him time to compose himself so I fucked him back as hard as I could from my submissive position on my back. I became more vocal, moaning a little and ordering him to fuck me harder. In an attempt to not be shown up, Jeremy picked up the pace again but it wasn’t going to last long. I knew he was about to cum and couldn’t hold back anymore. But I wasn’t breaking weak and kept fucking him as he fucked me. When the pressure finally built to the point of eruption, I wrapped my legs tight around him, not allowing him to pull out and I told him that he better not stop until I told him to. Jeremy said, “But….I’m….about….to cum.” As he struggled to refrain. I told him I didn’t give a fuck what he was about to do but he had better not stop fucking me. This sent him over the edge and although his cock began to explode he continued to try and maintain his same steady pace. His arms and legs were trembling and I could feel his cock twitching as his balls sprayed multiple streams of his hot seed deep into my pussy. I gripped his cock with my pussy as he groaned loudly until every ounce of his cum was now deep inside me.

I believe he thought he was done at that point but I still didn’t release him from my legs and told him once more to keep fucking me. He maintained his hard on and continued to slam his cock in and out of my cum soaked pussy. I continued with my commands telling him to give me that dick, fuck me harder, fuck me faster, don’t fucking stop. Within another minute or two he shoved his cock in as hard and deep as he could and let out a final roar. Once again he was cumming and whatever fluid had remained in his body was now being forcefully shot into mine.

Jeremy retreated back into the hot tub, not saying anything but frantically trying to catch his breath. He sounded like a fat man with asthma who had just ran a 100 yard dash. His back was turned as he waded to the other side to get his drink. As he did that I grabbed his shorts which were the nearest thing to me and wiped my freshly beaten pussy. Quickly I put my clothes back on and started to walk away. He was trying to talk, in a begging manner, but I just kept walking and told him thanks for the drinks.

I’m sure I left him feeling defeated which was my sole intent of going over there. I had no other use for that piece of shit really. But, as they always do, I knew it wouldn’t be very long at all before he started calling and texting. Once he recuperated I knew he would have to try again to get some redemption and save face.

Over the next few weeks Jeremy texted and called almost daily although I very seldom acknowledged him with a response of any type. But he was persistant Ill give him that.

One evening I attended a party with a few friends and Jeremy happened to be there. I had no idea he was going to be there or I may not have even went. I ginuenly didn’t like the guy and he was worrisome to say the least. Anyway, we spoke a few times throughout the evening and later into the night he was saying his goodbyes because he had to go work a night shift at a local factory. Before leaving he told me that if I got bored later I was welcome to come by his work and hang out. I wasn’t sure what he did at the place because it had actually be closed down for a year or so. Apparently he was one of the very few remaining employees who maintained an office space until the building sold.

Well, out of sheer boredom I left the party and was on my way home and decided I’d ride by and see what he had going on. I was bored out of my mind, husband wasn’t around and really didn’t want to just go sit at home. He told me to come by and he would meet me in the main parking area. When I pulled up he was waiting. He told me I should come in and he would tour me around the closed facility and show me how everything used to work when the production lines were flowing. I didn’t really care about any of that but then again I was bored as hell so I tagged along for his guided tour.

After walking around the monsterous building, we sat out on the loading dock and talked for awhile. I told him I needed to use the restroom and he said he would show me where it was and that he wanted me to see his office before I left anyway. We walked into the office and it was set up pretty much like any office. Desk, chair, shelves, small love seat, lamps, etc. We sat on the love seat and talked for a few minutes and then he inched closer to me before leaning in to kiss me. I moved into him, meeting his lips with mine and we began to passionately make out. It wasn’t long before his hands began massaging my breasts through my shirt and his kisses targeted my neck. He teased my ear, kissed and gently nibbled my neck which got my juices flowing.

He abrubtly stopped and said he needed to use the restroom himself. He excused himself and exited the office. While he was gone I repositioned myself atop his desk. I was sitting there on the edge of his desk upon his return. When he walked in and saw me sitting there I could see the expression on his face change to one of excitement and eagerness. I sensed my current position as an invite and in a sense I guess it was. I was already there, might as well get some dick.

He walked up to me, moving himself between my legs and began kissing me again. Same manner as before rubbing my breasts and focusing on my neck. My hand drifted down to his crotch where I found his cock to already be rock hard, swollen with excitement and ready for action. I stroked his cock through his jeans as he continued his attack on my neck.

Finally I decided I was done with the foreplay and scooted off of the desk. Without saying a word I stared him in the eyes, unzipped my shorts and pulled them along with my panties down below my knees. Again, silently I just turned facing the desk, bending at the waist and leaning down on the desk on my forearms. He frantically pulled at his belt, unsnapped his pants and had his cock out in one motion. I felt his fingers move between my thighs and as soon as he touched my wet pussy I said, “don’t worry about me, Im ready. You just need to fuck me.” No sooner than that escaped my mouth his cock pushed into me, spreading my pussy until he was as deep as he could go. I wiggled my ass a little to get situated and told him, “come on, fuck me.” He began pumping in and out of me slow and methodical at first. I was pressing back into him meeting his thrusts. He grabbed my hips and began to pick up the pace considerably. My pussy was gripping his fat cock, I was squeezing him as much as I could each time he thrusted into me. His heavy balls slapped into my pussy causing my cllit ring to to put a slight, intermittent preasure on my sensitive clit. As his pace became more steady but much more aggressive I became more vocal. The slight moans that I know drive men wild mixed with my demands for him to fuck me. “FUCK ME, FUCK THAT PUSSY, GIVE ME THAT COCK, FUCK ME HARDER, MAKE ME CUM…..” I felt his cock convulse as his body stiffened. He let out a moan and buried his cock deep inside me as he released his hot seed. His hands gripped my hips even harder as his body spasmed as the final bit of cum was released. I began to lift up and as he backed up his now semi hard cock slide out of my pussy trailed by a small about of his thick load. He began to get his pants buckled back up and I bent over to pull my shorts up as more of his semen began to drip from my pussy. Jeremy was sitting on the loveseat catching his breath and as I finished getting myself back together I glanced over at him and said, “thanks, I can let myself out” and walked back to my car.

Although freshly fucked and dripping cum and knew then I had absolutely no aspirations of hooking up with him again. For months following he would text and try to call and I would completely ignore him until finally he must have came to the conclusion I would not be visiting him again. And that pretty much ended that.
Absolutely HOT story! Although I am the opposite of this asshat, I have to admit a little jealousy! ;-)

Fast forward about a month, hubby was out of town again View attachment 1123108and I saw Jeremy at the local supermarket one Saturday afternoon. He told me that he and some friends would be cooking on the grill that evening and having drinks at his house if I “wasn’t too scared” to stop by. I told him thanks for the invite and as usual just kind of blew him off.

loved it.

The pussy👌

i would like it so much to clean your pussy everytime you would be fucked by someone,and i mean it,i ,ve just licked my creampie all up fantasizing about you,i know i never can have you with my small penis,if you want humiliate me as much you want❤❤❤

Attachments

• Pink sissiepantie.jpg
    Pink sissiepantie.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57

Wow love your pussy want to clean for you great story