Bound forced gang bang

cjiggler

Couple
Gold
I have always wanted to tie my wife up and then tell her there are 6 guys on there way to fuck her, but really they are just outside. Text them to come in once she is bound. Have them come into the bedroom to find her naked and ready to be used. They all undress, but keep there cell phones handy. They all start taking pics of her telling her how pretty she is, how nice her tits, ass, nipples etc ... They start out taking turns putting their cocks in her mouth while others take pics and or video of her getting face fucked. Then they all rotate from her mouth to there tongue on her pussy while both her tits are getting sucked on and played with (she would orgasm multiple times from this). Basically guys on her everywhere. Then they start taking turns fucking her face and pussy. Eventually they untie her just to tie her back up on her belly. They are nice too her and lube her ass up then start her out with a finger in her ass. As they finger her they all comment on how tight her virgin ass is and how good it's going to feel once they get their cocks in her. They slowly work her ass up from 1 then 2 then 3 fingers. Once she is ready the first guy fucks her ass for a bit then rotates to her mouth. They continue to rotate until each has been in her ass and mouth. By this point they are able to untie her and she eagerly takes cocks in her pussy, ass, and mouth rotating each guy in. A few were told ahead of time to cum in her throat some her ass and some her pussy. The end result is a totally used wife with cum dripping out of her everywhere. Some of the pics and video I have of her fuels my desire for this fantasy to come true. Tied up, fucked in the ass by a friend and a short vid of 2 guys doing her. The guy fucking her face had a long cock.

I have always wanted to tie my wife up and then tell her there are 6 guys on there way to fuck her, but really they are just outside. Text them to come in once she is bound. Have them come into the bedroom to find her naked and ready to be used. They all undress, but keep there cell phones handy. They all start taking pics of her telling her how pretty she is, how nice her tits, ass, nipples etc ... They start out taking turns putting their cocks in her mouth while others take pics and or video of her getting face fucked. Then they all rotate from her mouth to there tongue on her pussy while both her tits are getting sucked on and played with (she would orgasm multiple times from this). Basically guys on her everywhere. Then they start taking turns fucking her face and pussy. Eventually they untie her just to tie her back up on her belly. They are nice too her and lube her ass up then start her out with a finger in her ass. As they finger her they all comment on how tight her virgin ass is and how good it's going to feel once they get their cocks in her. They slowly work her ass up from 1 then 2 then 3 fingers. Once she is ready the first guy fucks her ass for a bit then rotates to her mouth. They continue to rotate until each has been in her ass and mouth. By this point they are able to untie her and she eagerly takes cocks in her pussy, ass, and mouth rotating each guy in. A few were told ahead of time to cum in her throat some her ass and some her pussy. The end result is a totally used wife with cum dripping out of her everywhere. Some of the pics and video I have of her fuels my desire for this fantasy to come true. Tied up, fucked in the ass by a friend and a short vid of 2 guys doing her. The guy fucking her face had a long cock.
That's one hot fantasy, hope it happens, personally I think you should blindfold her, so she doesn't know who's fucking her and filling her holes and mouth. don't remove the blindfold to they have all gone, leaving her with cum in all her used holes.
The best part is she will never know who fucked and used her, is it the neighbour, the young lad in the store? you could get anyone to fuck her.

We are also fuck her .I have a large groups of my friends in India . You can come with her

Reactions: cjiggler
That's one hot fantasy, hope it happens, personally I think you should blindfold her, so she doesn't know who's fucking her and filling her holes and mouth. don't remove the blindfold to they have all gone, leaving her with cum in all her used holes.
The best part is she will never know who fucked and used her, is it the neighbour, the young lad in the store? you could get anyone to fuck her.
this may be very tempting in case the men who use her may meet her at the hotel/club/domain every moment at every place, while eating in the restaurant or on the terrace...might make them want to address her with a special kinf of grin

We’ve done several fantasy realization scenarios along these lines, all consensual, so I’m not sure the term “forced” is the most appropriate sentiment.

KK occasionally enjoys sensations associated with loss of control, submission, as well as certain sensory-deprivation situations; blindfolds, headphones, or masks. She also enjoys being restrained.

Our toy collection includes restraints like cuffs, shackles, leather bands, Shibari ropes, spreader bars, and some specialty furniture. KK needs to be mentally and emotionally primed for these scenarios, usually several days of pillow-talk, naughty notes, and various teases to get her in the mind-set.

It is extraordinarily hot to see KK blindfolded, bound, and helpless, used as a sexual object by many men for their selfish pleasure.

We’ve done several fantasy realization scenarios along these lines, all consensual, so I’m not sure the term “forced” is the most appropriate sentiment.

KK occasionally enjoys sensations associated with loss of control, submission, as well as certain sensory-deprivation situations; blindfolds, headphones, or masks. She also enjoys being restrained.

Our toy collection includes restraints like cuffs, shackles, leather bands, Shibari ropes, spreader bars, and some specialty furniture. KK needs to be mentally and emotionally primed for these scenarios, usually several days of pillow-talk, naughty notes, and various teases to get her in the mind-set.

It is extraordinarily hot to see KK blindfolded, bound, and helpless, used as a sexual object by many men for their selfish pleasure.
sounds damn hot, consensual is the key word here

Reactions: Coycouple and OB88
Providing your wife wants the same it doesn't have to be a fantasy as she seems to have already begun the journey, your job or the job of someone you trust if you're not taking part will be to police the entire event as men can and do get so carried away with the excitement of what they are being allowed to do with a woman that they forget she's taking part as much for her own pleasure as theirs. Agree the rules with your wife enforce them so that the time is enjoyable for her and you'll be able to do the same again every weekend or whatever she agrees. It's no longer a fantasy for us💦

Providing your wife wants the same it doesn't have to be a fantasy as she seems to have already begun the journey, your job or the job of someone you trust if you're not taking part will be to police the entire event as men can and do get so carried away with the excitement of what they are being allowed to do with a woman that they forget she's taking part as much for her own pleasure as theirs. Agree the rules with your wife enforce them so that the time is enjoyable for her and you'll be able to do the same again every weekend or whatever she agrees. It's no longer a fantasy for us💦
I have approached her numerous times about this and she is not yet willing to do it. I even told her we could do a reunion of her best past guys that she has slept with. I figured she has already been with them at least once so she should be more comfortable. I would be there to watch, video and somewhat control.

Would love to see a picture of that!!!

Such a hotttttt fantasy, hope you're able to play it out for real soon. I'm sure many of us have similar fantasies of our wives receiving the saem kind of treatment

Reactions: BigYocum
My wife has shared similar fantasies with me over time, but in her fantasies, there was no "forced" but only the enticement of the "anonymous" aspect with who she has sex which excited her. That unknown element when somebody at a neighborhood party smiled at her when a waiter gave her a wink.

My wife has a keen sense of hearing, so I had to find men who she would not recognize by their voices. Also, I had to find men who would never fess up to doing her to keep the suspense for her.

I was able to bring her fantasy to life for her for the first time back in 2008. I brought five men over one evening, all she knew but none of them who she knew well enough to expect to be part of her debauchery.

My wife was freshly showered and naked when the guys arrived. She was not restrained, and she put her own mask on herself. She could have easily removed it at any time, but it was her fantasy, and she wanted it to all be completely anonymous for her. 12 years later, she still has not ever figured out who fucked her and took her that night. But, she has had repeated encounters with each man many times casually since.

Man 1: He was an 18-year-old guy working at a full-service gas station where my wife stopped several times a week. She was his first. He is now the lead mechanic and still does most of the work on her car since the station owner retired and turned it over to him to run.

Man 2: He was a guy I worked with every day. I showed him naked pictures of my wife, and he always asked if I had any new images to show him. We still work together, and my wife knows him but always acts very prim and proper around him since he is a coworker.

Man 3: The man who replumbed our house when we did a remodel and addition. He was there working early one morning and oversaw my wife coming out of the shower naked. My wife still has no idea, but he still does plumbing repairs for us when we have an issue. My wife has also recommended him to other people since.

Man 4: A guy who did pool maintenance for us one summer for about three months. My wife always said he was hot, but she thought he was a completely egotistical ass and conceited. She also said he had no respect for women and only saw a woman as a sex object. Although we stopped using his services at my wife's demand, he now owns the pool supply store where we get chemicals. He always smiles at my wife and calls her "sweet cheeks," and she still says he is a "giant womanizing ass." I don't know what she would do if she ever found out he had a huge cock and gave her several very hard orgasms. She had his male chauvinist cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass that night and loved it.

Man 5: Since turn-about is only fair play, I invited a guy I could not stand, but my wife said was somebody she wanted to fuck. As a rule, we both have to be into a guy for us to hook up, so it had not ever happened. At the time, he was single and a drill sergeant in the Army. I always thought of him as all brawn and no brains. He treated me like I was not there. After leaving the army, he is now a city police officer where we live, and we see him often. My wife still swoons over him, and since that night, he and I have been on better terms but not friends.

blindfolded-blowjob-challenge.jpg

We have repeated this scenario several times more recently, but always out of town and with total strangers. There is something more exciting about having people you see in everyday life involved.

You should check out a thread I posted of my slut hotwife 😉

My wife has shared similar fantasies with me over time, but in her fantasies, there was no "forced" but only the enticement of the "anonymous" aspect with who she has sex which excited her. That unknown element when somebody at a neighborhood party smiled at her when a waiter gave her a wink.

My wife has a keen sense of hearing, so I had to find men who she would not recognize by their voices. Also, I had to find men who would never fess up to doing her to keep the suspense for her.

I was able to bring her fantasy to life for her for the first time back in 2008. I brought five men over one evening, all she knew but none of them who she knew well enough to expect to be part of her debauchery.

My wife was freshly showered and naked when the guys arrived. She was not restrained, and she put her own mask on herself. She could have easily removed it at any time, but it was her fantasy, and she wanted it to all be completely anonymous for her. 12 years later, she still has not ever figured out who fucked her and took her that night. But, she has had repeated encounters with each man many times casually since.

Man 1: He was an 18-year-old guy working at a full-service gas station where my wife stopped several times a week. She was his first. He is now the lead mechanic and still does most of the work on her car since the station owner retired and turned it over to him to run.

Man 2: He was a guy I worked with every day. I showed him naked pictures of my wife, and he always asked if I had any new images to show him. We still work together, and my wife knows him but always acts very prim and proper around him since he is a coworker.

Man 3: The man who replumbed our house when we did a remodel and addition. He was there working early one morning and oversaw my wife coming out of the shower naked. My wife still has no idea, but he still does plumbing repairs for us when we have an issue. My wife has also recommended him to other people since.

Man 4: A guy who did pool maintenance for us one summer for about three months. My wife always said he was hot, but she thought he was a completely egotistical ass and conceited. She also said he had no respect for women and only saw a woman as a sex object. Although we stopped using his services at my wife's demand, he now owns the pool supply store where we get chemicals. He always smiles at my wife and calls her "sweet cheeks," and she still says he is a "giant womanizing ass." I don't know what she would do if she ever found out he had a huge cock and gave her several very hard orgasms. She had his male chauvinist cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass that night and loved it.

Man 5: Since turn-about is only fair play, I invited a guy I could not stand, but my wife said was somebody she wanted to fuck. As a rule, we both have to be into a guy for us to hook up, so it had not ever happened. At the time, he was single and a drill sergeant in the Army. I always thought of him as all brawn and no brains. He treated me like I was not there. After leaving the army, he is now a city police officer where we live, and we see him often. My wife still swoons over him, and since that night, he and I have been on better terms but not friends.

View attachment 967402

We have repeated this scenario several times more recently, but always out of town and with total strangers. There is something more exciting about having people you see in everyday life involved.
What a great hotwife slut!!!!

Reactions: Cuckindeep
Good Story, i have the same thoughts..

S

View attachment 967402