Boyfriends baby dick

Gothvsbbc

Couple
My boyfriend went to the toilet at pub one of the guys saw the baby dick and started to tell me that my boyfriends dick is tiny and that I deserve a good fuck he grabbed my hand and put it in hiss pants I felt a nice cock I told him in hiss ear let’s fuck I told my boyfriend I was going too talk to this guy we been friends with from bar for awhile he was ok with it the guy only lives down the road from the bar he took me back and fucked the shit out of me I got a text from my boyfriend asking wear I was I told him to go home I got filled up with cum abut 3times when I got him I fucked my boyfriend and told him what I did

My boyfriend went to the toilet at pub one of the guys saw the baby dick and started to tell me that my boyfriends dick is tiny and that I deserve a good fuck he grabbed my hand and put it in hiss pants I felt a nice cock I told him in hiss ear let’s fuck I told my boyfriend I was going too talk to this guy we been friends with from bar for awhile he was ok with it the guy only lives down the road from the bar he took me back and fucked the shit out of me I got a text from my boyfriend asking wear I was I told him to go home I got filled up with cum abut 3times when I got him I fucked my boyfriend and told him what I did
Love that I’d fuck u full u loads

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Follow up know this happened my boyfriend looks for men to happen he was in toilet and got a glimpse of a man with a big big big cock he came out and pointed the man out I went up to him on dance floor he played my pussy down my mini skirt I felt his big hard rod geting biger and I well had a extremely good night

Love to see how small your boyfriend's cock is .
My girlfriend has been fucking around from the beginning we got together and same reason that I have the tiniest cock she's ever seen and her 10 year old nephew has a bigger willy than me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220905-011009_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905-011009_Drive.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 449
There u go
Have to agree is on the small side have you given him a new name for his little cock?
My girlfriend decided she would call my little cock by the new name needle dick and hasn't even said i have a cock since even calls me by needle dick when were home alone i sometimes I think she will call me it when we have visitors and am actually excited but scared

Reactions: Rushton and MrEee7
Putting my dick in my wife's pussy after a cream pie is epic .

Reactions: MrEee7
In January this year 2021 a rather gorgeous trans woman in her late 20s moved in the apartment next door to us and she is really quite beautiful. A Latino trans girl. She looks a bit like Sofia Vergara but much softer spoken but a very sultry voice. Even I find her hot and have had thoughts of being with her as a woman.

We didn't know anything about her but have had dinner together with her and became really good neighbours. She became the focus of my taunting my husband. I had no idea if she had a dick or not but I would say to my husband during foreplay that I bet he would love to wrap his lips around her long thick cock and suck her and swallow her. It became my go to turn on for him telling him how much I wanted to see it happen. Then we would giggle and he would try to shush me cause he was convinced she could hear me through the wall.

One night in April this year while making love and telling him how much I wanted to watch him suck her cock we heard a very loud knocking on the door. We stopped and lay still and the bashing became almost urgent. We both went to the door together and hubby asked who is it. It was our neighbour and she sounded desperate and panicked so we opened the door and let her in. She was wearing her night gown and looked very panicked. Hubby locked the door and we watched as she walked to the middle of our lounge area and I asked her what had happened. She smiled a really devilish smile at me and then my hubby and dropped her satin robe to the floor revealing her sexy body in lingerie and stockings but no panties sporting a very erect, long, thick and gorgeous looking penis.

She walked up to my husband and said in her very sexy Latino accent “Every night I hear through the wall how she want to watch you suck my cock. I can't stand it any more. I now want you to suck my cock" she pressed my husbands shoulders motioning him to get on his knees and looked at me for approval. I was nodding my head and squeeling with delight and hubby could see my excitement. He dropped to his knees and set about carefully kissing the cock before him. She was so gentle and forcefull at the same time as she grabbed his hair and started sliding her cock in and out of his mouth.

I was in awe watching my fantasy finally coming true and hubby started to enjoy our neighbours moans as he got better and better at sucking cock. Then suddenly she locked both her hands into his hair and started moaning that she was going to cum and he had to swallow it. I got on my knees next to hubby for a closer look and encouraged him and licked his ear telling him how sexy it was and how much I envied him right now.

Hubby chocked and spluttered and started to swallow like a champ. It was running down his chin and his eyes watered but he swallowed and she tore at his hair as she screamed with pleasure and filled his mouth with her cum. She grabbed my face and lifted me up and kissed me deeply as she finished emptying her load in my husbands mouth. Then she picked up her robe and slung it back over her shoulders and sat on the couch and beckoning to my husband with one finger she threw him a tissue and told him to wipe his face clean then to finish licking her cock clean. She lit up a smoke and asked me if I had anything to drink.

I brought her a scotch on the rocks and watched as my husband gently licked her cock and balls clean while knelt between her legs like an obedient puppy. I sat on the lounge and watched in a trance like state. She smiled at me and said in a very confident and sexy voice “Your bedroom backs up to my lounge area and your husband is right, I hear you through the wall.” She patted my husbands head pushing it down onto her cock and moaning again “Does this make you happy now you finally made your husband into a cock sucker?” I nodded and smiled and she lifted my husbands face up to hers and kissed him deeply and told him he was really very good and one of the best she ever had.

She got up to leave and thanked us both. She kissed me gently on the lips then kissed my husband deeply again and said she would be back for more of his special treatment. Then she grabbed his ass firmly and squeezed it hard and looked at me smiling “If you ever want someone to bend him over I would be happy to do that for you too" then she left and we locked the door and had amazing sex that night.

During foreplay with him I have also been telling him how much I want to see him bend over for her as well and take it like a man. I think the idea turns him on as well and I am sure our neighbour had heard me through the wall again and heard hubby say yes a couple of times to the suggestion. We have an invite to go to her place for dinner tomorrow night and I am dreaming of what is going to happen.

In January this year 2021 a rather gorgeous trans woman in her late 20s moved in the apartment next door to us and she is really quite beautiful. A Latino trans girl. She looks a bit like Sofia Vergara but much softer spoken but a very sultry voice. Even I find her hot and have had thoughts of being with her as a woman.

We didn't know anything about her but have had dinner together with her and became really good neighbours. She became the focus of my taunting my husband. I had no idea if she had a dick or not but I would say to my husband during foreplay that I bet he would love to wrap his lips around her long thick cock and suck her and swallow her. It became my go to turn on for him telling him how much I wanted to see it happen. Then we would giggle and he would try to shush me cause he was convinced she could hear me through the wall.

One night in April this year while making love and telling him how much I wanted to watch him suck her cock we heard a very loud knocking on the door. We stopped and lay still and the bashing became almost urgent. We both went to the door together and hubby asked who is it. It was our neighbour and she sounded desperate and panicked so we opened the door and let her in. She was wearing her night gown and looked very panicked. Hubby locked the door and we watched as she walked to the middle of our lounge area and I asked her what had happened. She smiled a really devilish smile at me and then my hubby and dropped her satin robe to the floor revealing her sexy body in lingerie and stockings but no panties sporting a very erect, long, thick and gorgeous looking penis.

She walked up to my husband and said in her very sexy Latino accent “Every night I hear through the wall how she want to watch you suck my cock. I can't stand it any more. I now want you to suck my cock" she pressed my husbands shoulders motioning him to get on his knees and looked at me for approval. I was nodding my head and squeeling with delight and hubby could see my excitement. He dropped to his knees and set about carefully kissing the cock before him. She was so gentle and forcefull at the same time as she grabbed his hair and started sliding her cock in and out of his mouth.

I was in awe watching my fantasy finally coming true and hubby started to enjoy our neighbours moans as he got better and better at sucking cock. Then suddenly she locked both her hands into his hair and started moaning that she was going to cum and he had to swallow it. I got on my knees next to hubby for a closer look and encouraged him and licked his ear telling him how sexy it was and how much I envied him right now.

Hubby chocked and spluttered and started to swallow like a champ. It was running down his chin and his eyes watered but he swallowed and she tore at his hair as she screamed with pleasure and filled his mouth with her cum. She grabbed my face and lifted me up and kissed me deeply as she finished emptying her load in my husbands mouth. Then she picked up her robe and slung it back over her shoulders and sat on the couch and beckoning to my husband with one finger she threw him a tissue and told him to wipe his face clean then to finish licking her cock clean. She lit up a smoke and asked me if I had anything to drink.

I brought her a scotch on the rocks and watched as my husband gently licked her cock and balls clean while knelt between her legs like an obedient puppy. I sat on the lounge and watched in a trance like state. She smiled at me and said in a very confident and sexy voice “Your bedroom backs up to my lounge area and your husband is right, I hear you through the wall.” She patted my husbands head pushing it down onto her cock and moaning again “Does this make you happy now you finally made your husband into a cock sucker?” I nodded and smiled and she lifted my husbands face up to hers and kissed him deeply and told him he was really very good and one of the best she ever had.

She got up to leave and thanked us both. She kissed me gently on the lips then kissed my husband deeply again and said she would be back for more of his special treatment. Then she grabbed his ass firmly and squeezed it hard and looked at me smiling “If you ever want someone to bend him over I would be happy to do that for you too" then she left and we locked the door and had amazing sex that night.

During foreplay with him I have also been telling him how much I want to see him bend over for her as well and take it like a man. I think the idea turns him on as well and I am sure our neighbour had heard me through the wall again and heard hubby say yes a couple of times to the suggestion. We have an invite to go to her place for dinner tomorrow night and I am dreaming of what is going to happen.
Wow sounds very sexy and I would love to try that too.

Have to agree is on the small side have you given him a new name for his little cock?
My girlfriend decided she would call my little cock by the new name needle dick and hasn't even said i have a cock since even calls me by needle dick when were home alone i sometimes I think she will call me it when we have visitors and am actually excited but scared
She probably will. My wife has several names she calls me at home but she is so used to using those names like "bitch" or "tiny boy" that sometimes she slips and calls me by one of those names when we are out in public. It sometimes draws a big smile or a giggle from whoever hears it.

My nick
She probably will. My wife has several names she calls me at home but she is so used to using those names like "bitch" or "tiny boy" that sometimes she slips and calls me by one of those names when we are out in public. It sometimes draws a big smile or a giggle from whoever hears it m
She probably will. My wife has several names she calls me at home but she is so used to using those names like "bitch" or "tiny boy" that sometimes she slips and calls me by one of those names when we are out in public. It sometimes draws a big smile or a giggle from whoever hears it.
my Nice name for him is baby dick sometimes bitch

Reactions: cuck52 and Rushton