smcouplebr

Couple
Dec 8, 2021
Hi, guys.
We are a begginer Brazilian couple who have a lot of fantasies. I love showing her off, and she loves to be seen and wanted. I love listening to her hot past stories while she sucks me. Nowadays, we're talking during fuck about other men having sex with her.
Anyone else from Brazil here?

Attachments

• 20210327_113644.jpg
    20210327_113644.jpg
    764.5 KB · Views: 574
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-10-23 at 12.36.33.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-23 at 12.36.33.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 583
Hi, guys.
We are a begginer Brazilian couple who have a lot of fantasies. I love showing her off, and she loves to be seen and wanted. I love listening to her hot past stories while she sucks me. Nowadays, we're talking during fuck about other men having sex with her.
Wow she is looking very very Hot gorgeous and tasty to eat and fuck

Hi, guys.
e ae. de foz. manda. mensage, ae

Hi, guys.
Que delícia!!!!💋💋💋