Breaking up

BostonCouple

Couple
Feb 11, 2021
I recently broke up with my boyfriend who that was the guy that we signed up on this site and started the profile together. Most of it was just showing pics for the most part but we did end up actually doing the cuckold thing a few times. Everything was fine after we did it and we did have some other problems but even though he didn’t mention it I can’t help but think that the whole experience was a factor in the break up. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten into this lifestyle and ended up breaking up because of it. We were together for several years

I recently broke up with my boyfriend who that was the guy that we signed up on this site and started the profile together. Most of it was just showing pics for the most part but we did end up actually doing the cuckold thing a few times. Everything was fine after we did it and we did have some other problems but even though he didn’t mention it I can’t help but think that the whole experience was a factor in the break up. I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten into this lifestyle and ended up breaking up because of it. We were together for several years
Maybe u could join in and have some fun to

I would like to say that had the relationship been stable and loving and open in all respects including your sex life I think all would have been well.
I'm pretty sure that the lifestyle would not have contributed to your break up had those things existed between you. In fact the wife sharing/cuckold lifestyle would have strengthened your love.
Could you not have a long and frank conversation about it all? Never too late...xx

I would like to say that had the relationship been stable and loving and open in all respects including your sex life I think all would have been well.
I'm pretty sure that the lifestyle would not have contributed to your break up had those things existed between you. In fact the wife sharing/cuckold lifestyle would have strengthened your love.
Could you not have a long and frank conversation about it all? Never too late...xx
We are going to go out to dinner tomorrow night to discuss everything. We were together for several years so we both love each other very much we are not going to just throw away our relationship without at least trying to fix it

We are going to go out to dinner tomorrow night to discuss everything. We were together for several years so we both love each other very much we are not going to just throw away our relationship without at least trying to fix it
That's great news. Hope it all works out. Let us all know! xx

what was the main reason you left him?

quote..."but even though he didn’t mention it I can’t help but think that the whole experience was a factor in the break up."

i'm confused. what didn't he mention? & if he didn't say anything, why your decision to leave?

lastly, you said..."I don’t want to have to go find a new guy and start over".

that is no reason to keep a relationship going.

i hope it works out for both of you, but i have my doubts.

Last edited:
I hope that we can salvage our relationship we have been together for so long and we both love each other I don’t want to have to go find a new guy and start over
I'm sorry to hear that. I got out of a 12 year relationship and had similar feelings but I am much happier in my current relationship. Perhaps you will too. I hope things get better for you soon.

what was the main reason you left him?

quote..."but even though he didn’t mention it I can’t help but think that the whole experience was a factor in the break up."

i'm confused. what didn't he mention? & if he didn't say anything, why your decision to leave?

lastly, you said..."I don’t want to have to go find a new guy and start over".

that is no reason to keep a relationship going.

i hope it works out for both of you, buy i have my doubts.
I wouldn’t even say that I left him it was a mutual decision we both still love each other. We went out to dinner the other night and had a good time after. There’s definitely a chance that we might get back together I think

I wouldn’t even say that I left him it was a mutual decision we both still love each other. We went out to dinner the other night and had a good time after. There’s definitely a chance that we might get back together I think
that's great news. good luck to you

Best wishes to both of you!

A man should never be humiliated. This cuckold fantasy is just that. Although a sick one, there always need to be respect for your partner before anything else. When it goes too far that is when bad things happen. I advise you not to listen to the sick wannabe cuckolds here who have no sense of reality. Just their sick perverted minds. Listen to the real cuckold couples here that have firm limits and respect for the husband. You have to be very careful here. This site is corrupted with fake story tellers who are sick. I do not mean to offend the real people here. Much respect to you all.

Reactions: Cristian and rayxx1
Exactly ❤️

Reactions: slutplay
A man should never be humiliated. This cuckold fantasy is just that. Although a sick one, there always need to be respect for your partner before anything else. When it goes too far that is when bad things happen. I advise you not to listen to the sick wannabe cuckolds here who have no sense of reality. Just their sick perverted minds. Listen to the real cuckold couples here that have firm limits and respect for the husband. You have to be very careful here. This site is corrupted with fake story tellers who are sick. I do not mean to offend the real people here. Much respect to you all.
Much of that is true, but "humiliation" can come in many forms, some subtle and some overt. There are real people who enjoy this in the LS. There is almost always some amount of "humiliation" in a relationship where your marital partner is having sex with others. That also depends on many factors. Much of what you read here is "fantasy" and the majority of guys simply would NOT be able to handle a relationship which they fantasize about. Most men could not and probably would NEVER put up with a wife like me either. But there are couples like us out there and we have found a way to make this work from the very beginning. I do believe it's rare though.

Mrs Hw

Also, losing a partner over the lifestyle when you both love each other so dearly seems absurd. It was just sex, let it go, or, if you enjoy it keep going but fix whatever problems your relationship is having.

Last edited:
Much of that is true, but "humiliation" can come in many forms, some subtle and some overt. There are real people who enjoy this in the LS. There is almost always some amount of "humiliation" in a relationship where your marital partner is having sex with others. That also depends on many factors. Much of what you read here is "fantasy" and the majority of guys simply would NOT be able to handle a relationship which they fantasize about. Most men could not and probably would NEVER put up with a wife like me either. But there are couples like us out there and we have found a way to make this work from the very beginning. I do believe it's rare though.

Mrs Hw

Also, losing a partner over the lifestyle when you both love each other so dearly seems absurd. It was just sex, let it go, or, if you enjoy it keep going but fix whatever problems your relationship is having.
I agree with you!