Breeding fantasy

People are reluctant to talk about it, as they are often flamed by others with different views or those wanting to get up on a moral pedastal and preach their values to us. The word "breeding" is 'kinda demeaning to the wife in my view and while she and I often talked about her conceiving with another guy the word "breeding" wouldn't be one we'd use in that discussion. :)

Reactions: Xiahh
Best friend/best man at our wedding who looks a lot like me. Everyone even thinks his daughter is mine. Due to health issues I am probably not able to get my wife pregnant anymore, had a kid with a different chick when I was young but my wife has none. We talked to him about it and he agreed he would try to knock her up and bring the secret to the grave. Also my wife found out he had a huge cock lol. He came in her 6 or 7 times but no pregnancy. And she said his cock felt really good but he was kind of a lazy fuck and anyway we stopped it. Still turns me on to think about the risk but her not so much anymore..not with him anyway. The current guy yeah but they aren't trying

Best friend/best man at our wedding who looks a lot like me. Everyone even thinks his daughter is mine. Due to health issues I am probably not able to get my wife pregnant anymore, had a kid with a different chick when I was young but my wife has none. We talked to him about it and he agreed he would try to knock her up and bring the secret to the grave. Also my wife found out he had a huge cock lol. He came in her 6 or 7 times but no pregnancy. And she said his cock felt really good but he was kind of a lazy fuck and anyway we stopped it. Still turns me on to think about the risk but her not so much anymore..not with him anyway. The current guy yeah but they aren't trying
She doesn’t have to try. But she doesn’t have to prevent either

I fantasize that my wife(white) fucks a white guy behind my back and when she gives birth the kid is all white and not Indian (me) at all. And I would raise him or her but would know that somebody else had the superior sperm

Reactions: geoffrey1963