Buddy wants my wife...

Yupyup

Nov 1, 2018
So my buddy from school is back in town, and he’s like me. Loves women, all of them.
So he’s always joked about seeing my wife’s tits. I told him ok if I could see his wife’s. Seems she’s not an much fun at my wife. They broke up... sucks I really hoping to see them!
But he’s came to visit a few times and we always joke about her tits. So a few months back he says because he just broke up my wife should show him. She always say no, but after a few times I kept saying I can show him some photos she said ok.
Such a turn on! So I show him a few photos with out her whole face.
He definitely liked them.
Next time he was over he asked again. She said to show him more photos. Again I did, while swiping pst a video. He wants to see it... I want to show it!! She says no at first, but then says to send her some dick pics first. He sent her one, so she said he could have a quick look.
Told him she needed more dick pics before he got to see more.
Well he’s not sent anymore photos yet, but he’s ask both me and her if he could have her for an hour and he’d pay. I told her to go for it. She talked about it a few times. Last time we talked about it I said she would have fun, but I wanted lots of photos!!
She said of course she would get me photos and videos.
She has not done it. Not sure if she really will.
I keep pushing lightly. Same as I’ve been doing with another friend. With him I’ve got her showing him pics now.
She must notice by now how much harder I fuck her after just some photos and talking about.

Any suggestion how to get her to keep going. The though of another cock in her drive me crazy, I need to see it for real again. I’ve seen it once when we met. It was hot amazing it’s the only time in my life I came with out being touched. I walked into the apartment knew they were having sex, I was so mad, until I seen it! I stepped back and watched until they both came and I came at the same time. Snuck back out and pretending I seen nothing. Didn’t give her time to do clean up, I fucked his sloppy seconds for hours!! I want that again!!!

So my buddy from school is back in town, and he’s like me. Loves women, all of them.
So he’s always joked about seeing my wife’s tits. I told him ok if I could see his wife’s. Seems she’s not an much fun at my wife. They broke up... sucks I really hoping to see them!
But he’s came to visit a few times and we always joke about her tits. So a few months back he says because he just broke up my wife should show him. She always say no, but after a few times I kept saying I can show him some photos she said ok.
Next time he was over he asked again. She said to show him more photos. Again I did, while swiping pst a video. He wants to see it... I want to show it!! She says no at first, but then says to send her some dick pics first. He sent her one, so she said he could have a quick look.
Well he’s not sent anymore photos yet, but he’s ask both me and her if he could have her for an hour and he’d pay. I told her to go for it. She talked about it a few times. Last time we talked about it I said she would have fun, but I wanted lots of photos!!
I keep pushing lightly. Same as I’ve been doing with another friend. With him I’ve got her showing him pics now.
She must notice by now how much harder I fuck her after just some photos and talking about.

Any suggestion how to get her to keep going. The though of another cock in her drive me crazy, I need to see it for real again. I’ve seen it once when we met. It was hot amazing it’s the only time in my life I came with out being touched. I walked into the apartment knew they were having sex, I was so mad, until I seen it! I stepped back and watched until they both came and I came at the same time. Snuck back out and pretending I seen nothing. Didn’t give her time to do clean up, I fucked his sloppy seconds for hours!! I want that again!!!
If you like it and she will. Have fun.

I want to be your best friend I even cook dinner for you guys

Just keep teasing her about how sexy it would be to watch/see her in action, how you want to see her from that different point of view, etc. And keep having her send pics to your friends, eventually she will give in and agree to meet up with one of them, especially if she likes what she's getting in their pics. And then you can get your fun in pics, vids, and fucking those sloppy seconds
You should post a few pics for us to enjoy too, lol

Reactions: gsxr174
There is nothing like being able to have a buddy you can have a beer with and talk about how good your wife fucks.

My best buddy screwed my wife more than I did when we were dating. He always screwed her bareback and would cum deep inside her. He was not huge but alot thicker than me and she made many comments about how much better he was than me. He never picked on me about it but it was clear he was her perfered sexual partner. They screwed when and where they wanted and never asked if I was OK with it or not. Alot of times he screwed her while I was at work or at his grandparents lake house. It was also not uncommon for them to invite others to the lake house. It made no difference to them they would often shower in the outside shower knowing that everyone knew they were nude. She said they would wrap up in a towel and got to a bedroom and shut the door. The more odvious she became the more I enjoyed it. There were alot of things that turned me on about this. He felt her bare wet pussy, she felt his bare cock. and most of all he always came insde. I also knew that her body would absorb the cum that did not leak out. They screwed often enough that there would have almost always been some of his sperm swimming around in her. She was on the pill but he left alot of his swimmers were present.