What is your role when the bull is at home?

• You watch and sleep together with wife and bull

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • You watch and sleep in the guest room or on the couch

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • You watch and sleep with the wife only

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • You hear the noises and moans, but you sleep with the wife and bull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You hear noises and moans and sleep in the guest room or on the couch

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • You hear noises and moans and sleep alone afterwards with your wife

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You join the sex and then sleep with your wife and bull

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • You join the sex, but you sleep in the guest room or on the couch

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • You join the sex and sleep with your wife only

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

BOGMANDIAS

Dec 5, 2019
When the bull spends your night at home do you prefer to watch him fuck his wife or just prefer to hear them having sex? Do you play a role during or after sex like clean-up or massage? At bedtime do you prefer to sleep with the bull and wife or leave them alone? What was the best experience you had with the bull sleeping at your home?

Reactions: werekinky2
When the bull spends your night at home do you prefer to watch him fuck his wife or just prefer to hear them having sex? Do you play a role during or after sex like clean-up or massage? At bedtime do you prefer to sleep with the bull and wife or leave them alone? What was the best experience you had with the bull sleeping at your home?

It depends on my wife. Sometimes I am sent to the guest room and can only listen, sometimes I can watch. Sometimes they call me on the bed to lick the bull’s arse whilst he is fucking my wife or suck on his balls. Sometime I go under my wife to lick on her clit and the bull cums on my face just for fun. He fucks me if he wishes to. I always lick wife’s pussy clean.