Bull Breeding

I'm a bull who's very interested in breeding a wife on a long term basis. What I'm curious about is finding a couple that's interested, and the best way to find it.

For the cucks out there, how have you gone about finding a bull to seed your wife? Did you look for good facial structure, physique, and intelligence? I'm genuinely curious

Last edited:
Its not all about a bull and his cock . Its about having a connection with the guy who is going to be the third wheel in your marriage. We met my regular bull on a swinging site and chatted online for a while before meeting in bar for a chat . We knew instantly he was a great guy who knew how to be a bull but more importantly how to treat a cuckold couple. He has great personality and charisma that he took into the bedroom . Of course he is a good looking guy strong physique and a good long thick bull cock that he knows how to use. Eve xxxx

I'm a bull who's very interested in breeding a wife on a long term basis. What I'm curious about is finding a couple that's interested, and the best way to find it.

For the cucks out there, how have you gone about finding a bull to seed your wife? Did you look for good facial structure, physique, and intelligence? I'm genuinely curious

Tall, broad shoulders, 6, 2 feet in height (at least), narrow hips, blue or green eyes with light brown to blonde hair, high IQ, Northern European descent, large hands, well proportioned body with broad upper chest, good history of disease resistance and fitness, large cock with large balls (the most important part), even set eyes, prominent chin, age resistance, the list could go on and on but you get the point, you're either very choosy with your breeder or you're missing the whole point, getting excellent genetics!

When you say breeding do you actually mean her having your baby or just breeding fantasy?

A lot of couples have a breeding fetish but it's more just for play with no actual pregnancy risk.
Often that is the case. Either fixed or birth control.
I'd like to find a fertile guy (wherever we go on vacation, as this is still in thought stage), and have him fuck my girl and cum in her. She isn't on birth control

For me/us, this is most likely to happen with someone I have an ongoing relationship with, an affair. While we have all kinds of fantasies about how I end up pregnant by someone other than my hubby, the times I have actually taken the risk have mostly been with guys I have, or want to have, an ongoing relationship with.
I had an 11 year affair with my Boss/Lover that ended recently over COVID, but we spent a good deal of our sexual time together discussing a possible pregnancy between us, We even spent a year TRYING to get me pregnant, but stopped "trying" when it was so depressing when I wasn't. We just quit doing anything to prevent a pregnancy.
Two other guys I had affairs with, pregnancy was a significant part of the relationship also, fantasy with one of them and actually hoping with the other, but his wife started asking about all the overtime he was working and we stopped seeing each other.
None of them was really about how they looked (2 of them were not well hung at all, more like hubby) and my Boss/Lover of 11 years is 25 years older then me although he is much better equipped that hubby...a LOT thicker, which is my preference, but definitely not a "stud" on the looks scale........it was more about the relationship than their physical makeup.
Would definitely be nice to establish a long term relationship with a really well put togher and well hung younger guy, especially to increase the chance of a pregnancy.......but just hasn't happened that way.

J (the wife)

For me I would actually love her to get pregnant and have my baby
This topic always seemed complicated to me in so many ways. Lots of unknowns and if the kid doesn't look anything like the father raising it everyone knows and it creates drama.

I prefer it just be a kink fetish and fuck talk "breed me"...but not actually get me pregnant

Reactions: Bat boy and Xiahh
I’m a participant and member of a fetish community involved in breeding and impregnation fantasy, and fantasy realization. There is a spectrum of engagement in most of these communities; at one end, simply fantasy/role-play, at the other, couples with serious intent to conceive a child. The distribution is far from statistically normal, leaning toward the fantasy end.

Intact males (i.e. those who have not undergone a vasectomy, and prove fertile, with high sperm count/motility) are part of what’s sometimes called a stable, participating as studs. These men are selected on the basis of a number of criteria, from physical attractiveness, cock and ball characteristics (size, “hanging,”) and similar signs of virility, IQ, profession, and genetics. The “lowest common denominator” for all studs in the stable is provable fertility - even in the fantasy domain, a critical part of the role-play requires a fertile male stud such that there is a possibility of impregnating the female center.

The extreme end includes female centers, and female-male couples who are intent on actual impregnation, and carrying that child through to birth and beyond. Some have failed at in-vitro fertilization attempts, some want the experience of selecting a stud with similar characteristics to the impotent or infertile husband/male part of the couple, some are engaged to have a mixed-race child. Their motives, and motivations vary wildly.

The most common scenario we service/support in our community involves a male-female couple, and a hand-selected stud from the stable. The encounter is usually actually a series of events; an initial screening “date,” followed by a series of increasingly seductive encounters, leading to several bareback penetration encounters - more than once, so that the stud’s seed “takes.”

Somewhere in the middle are couples seeking a mixed race child - these encounters follow the same pattern as described, but many are looking for actual impregnation, as opposed to just the fantasy.

Probably the most extreme scenarios are impregnation-themed gang-bangs; most on the fantasy side, with fewer leaning toward actual impregnation. In these events, there may be from three to more than a dozen studs participating with a female center and her partner, almost always in a supporting or voyeur role. Notionally, the center will be impregnated by one of the studs, however she doesn’t know who the actual (or fantasy) father is, because all the studs are servicing her.

All of the studs in our circle are vetted. This includes fertility testing, background checks, they are photographed and interviewed on video, with bios, waiver documentation, etc. Setting aside fantasy/role play vs. actual impregnation, part of the experience is the female-led couple “shopping” for their favorite stud (or studs).

It is a pretty peculiar kink. You can sometimes get connected, as either a potential stud, or couple through venues like FetLife or certain lifestyle communities. These are invitation-only circles - expect to be heavily vetted, particularly if you’re looking to participate as a stud.

Reactions: Xiahh and Kogjin
We tried several times to get me pregnant with other guys.
We found the guys on dating websites.
We went for looks first. Wanted him to resemble my husband.
Then he had to be nice and not a jerk.
We got a lot of creeps responding.
When I was ovulating we would me at a hotel and let them do me as much as they wanted.
This was the start of us playing with others.
Now when we go out to play I dress in revealing outfits and if I see a guy I like I ask my husband if it's ok.
If he says yes I get all flirty with the guy and try to get him to do me.
If the guys is not interested my husband comes up with a punishment for me, for not being slutty enough.
I've learned to be a total slut when it's time to play.
Come on down to the Keys. Would be a great week

Its not all about a bull and his cock . Its about having a connection with the guy who is going to be the third wheel in your marriage. We met my regular bull on a swinging site and chatted online for a while before meeting in bar for a chat . We knew instantly he was a great guy who knew how to be a bull but more importantly how to treat a cuckold couple. He has great personality and charisma that he took into the bedroom . Of course he is a good looking guy strong physique and a good long thick bull cock that he knows how to use. Eve xxxx

We echo your idea here. We have a boyfriend who has lived with us since 2002 when he was 20. He was a close friend of one of our sons who had moved away to college, but he still would hang out at our house a lot. He was/is very mature for his age, and my wife and I both enjoyed his company and companionship. Despite being 20 years older, we became very good and close friends over time. In 2002 his parents moved out of State, and we offered him a bedroom so he could stay near his friends. He lived with us, but our relationship was totally platonic and vanilla. Despite living in our house, he had seen my wife in a bikini but never nude.

We were involved in the lifestyle but never while he was around. In retrospect, he says he had suspicions but never knew for sure. Our relationship continued until 2005, when Dave was 23 years old. He had dated but was still a virgin. There was not ever any discussion or talk about sex between us.

That all changed in September of 2005, one night when we had gone out to dinner and had a few drinks. We returned home and sat in the living room laughing and drinking, watching some stupid late-night television. We all three were on the couch with my wife in the middle of us. With our kids all grown and out of the house, my wife wanted to get pregnant, but we had no success together. My wife gave me a look without saying a word, and I knew what she wanted. I got serious and asked Dave, "we want to have another baby but can't. Would you have any desire to make love to my wife?"

That was the first time Dave and my wife had sex with each other. I remained dressed and watched as they kissed, undressed each other, and then made love. Dave could fill my wife's unprotected vagina with loads of cum.

After almost two months of Dave being in our room most nights, he moved into our room but kept his room set up for when family visited. Otherwise, he slept in our bed and made love to my wife almost every night. When I made love to my wife, Dave would watch. Our first threesome was about six months after Dave and my wife started having sex. My wife and I were in bed while Dave was still watching television in the living room. My wife was giving me a blowjob when Dave walked into the room. Instead of watching, Dave joined in with my wife, and when I shot my load, he and my wife shared it.

Dave is now 40 and still lives with us and sleeps naked in our bed with us each night. Although we don't have sex every night, we still all three have sex, and condoms have not ever been used. Dave has cum inside my wife thousands of times, and if she had become pregnant, it would have been great.

We tried several times to get me pregnant with other guys.
We found the guys on dating websites.
We went for looks first. Wanted him to resemble my husband.
Then he had to be nice and not a jerk.
We got a lot of creeps responding.
When I was ovulating we would me at a hotel and let them do me as much as they wanted.
This was the start of us playing with others.
Now when we go out to play I dress in revealing outfits and if I see a guy I like I ask my husband if it's ok.
If he says yes I get all flirty with the guy and try to get him to do me.
If the guys is not interested my husband comes up with a punishment for me, for not being slutty enough.
I've learned to be a total slut when it's time to play.
Hmm that’s fucking hot! Love it!

Reactions: Bat boy
For us it was just a fantasy that another man would get her pregnant, we didn't want to explain a bi racial child, and in the end the sex was just for fun not a long term relationship.
I do like the humiliation of watching another man make love to her as I either am in the room or listening outside in the hallway but we don't need his baby.