Bull Experience Level

PowerFun

The most exciting thing for me is when I can find a bull to fuck my wife that has a lot of experience. There is something so exciting about a guy that has fucked a ton of other men’s wives that is so great. I like to talk about how many different men have watched their wives be sluts for his bigger dick. It’s a thrill knowing that this one person is capable of pleasing so many other married women when their husbands all fall short.

My two bulls fall into the category of being "first timers" in regard to being a bull to a married couple.
That being said they said the first time they had sex with me was one of the most intense unbelievable events of their lives. My hubby watched which was part of the excitement for them. They said having me suck and fuck them in front of hubby was a major ego boost.

My two bulls fall into the category of being "first timers" in regard to being a bull to a married couple.
That being said they said the first time they had sex with me was one of the most intense unbelievable events of their lives. My hubby watched which was part of the excitement for them. They said having me suck and fuck them in front of hubby was a major ego boost.
I`m sure hubby enjoyed watching hope he got to have sloppy seconds thirds something anyway.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My wife’s first time was with a bull that had experience with “dozens” of wives. I thought it was so hot watching her get fucked by him knowing about all those other women he was fucking too. Something about a guy’s big dick fucking wife after wife is so hot for me.

My wife’s first time was with a bull that had experience with “dozens” of wives. I thought it was so hot watching her get fucked by him knowing about all those other women he was fucking too. Something about a guy’s big dick fucking wife after wife is so hot for me.
This fit for me .. i fucked over fifty married women and it is an advinture every time i fuck a new one ..

As a bull that fits your description, I can tell you we love it too. That first moan, look of ecstasy, excitement, arousal, and that expression of "I cannot believe this is happening" is one of life's greatest pleasures. I love taking married women.
Must be an amazing feeling knowing that a wife loves their husband but craves you cock in them because only you can meet their needs. Amazing to know you could steal their wife if you want to

Must be an amazing feeling knowing that a wife loves their husband but craves you cock in them because only you can meet their needs. Amazing to know you could steal their wife if you want to
Yes .. the feeling that the loveing careing wife would surrender herself and her sacred body parts to my big dick just because i can give her more than her husban is amazing

As a bull that fits your description, I can tell you we love it too. That first moan, look of ecstasy, excitement, arousal, and that expression of "I cannot believe this is happening" is one of life's greatest pleasures. I love taking married women.
Seeing a another man that can give your wife more and do it better and make her crave for more of the bulls cock turns me on.

Reactions: SouthernDoc